inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Jersey is represented in NASCAR...FINALLY...name:Martin Truex Jr!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/07/04 at 12:39 am

Finally NEW JERSEY has a NASCAR driver for fans like me to root for...his name is Martin Truex Jr! His team is owned by none other than DALE EARNHARDT JR..Right now Truex Jr is concentrating on the Busch Series,but will make some Nextel Cup starts in 2005...WOOHOO!!

Subject: Re: New Jersey is represented in NASCAR...FINALLY...name:Martin Truex Jr!!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 12/07/04 at 11:03 am

Great.

Subject: Re: New Jersey is represented in NASCAR...FINALLY...name:Martin Truex Jr!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/07/04 at 10:38 pm

What GW,you don't like NASCAR? Well I do. And he IS the first NASCAR driver from my state!

Written By: AL-B on 12/07/04 at 10:40 pm

Is his car going to be sponsored by Tony Soprano?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/08/04 at 8:35 pm

Is his car going to be sponsored by Tony Soprano?

That is absolutely LAME. New Jersey is not 'full of Mafioso' as you seem to think it is.

Some people also need to rid themselves of the notion that ALL of New Jersey has foul,smelly,polluting factories.

We DO have cities like Newark and Camden,but we also have small,NICE TO LIVE IN areas like Smithville,Absecon,Linwood,Margate,Ventnor...Cape May....Egg Harbor Township AND Egg Harbor(the town)

Hey,we have Princeton University....and Rutgers....and Richard Stockton College,as far as colleges go.

Written By: AL-B on 12/08/04 at 8:40 pm

That is absolutely LAME. New Jersey is not 'full of Mafioso' as you seem to think it is.

Some people also need to rid themselves of the notion that ALL of New Jersey has foul,smelly,polluting factories.

We DO have cities like Newark and Camden,but we also have small,NICE TO LIVE IN areas like Smithville,Absecon,Linwood,Margate,Ventnor...Cape May....Egg Harbor Township AND Egg Harbor(the town)

Hey,we have Princeton University....and Rutgers....and Richard Stockton College,as far as colleges go.
Lighten up, it's just a joke.

Written By: AL-B on 12/08/04 at 8:49 pm

(And please don't send Silvio and Paulie Walnuts after me!)

Written By: GWBush2004 on 12/09/04 at 2:56 pm

What GW,you don't like NASCAR? Well I do. And he IS the first NASCAR driver from my state!

What?  I like NASCAR.  I don't really have a favorite driver, I just hope the winner isn't a Ford.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/09/04 at 8:01 pm

What? I like NASCAR. I don't really have a favorite driver, I just hope the winner isn't a Ford.
the current Nextel Cup champion, Kurt Busch,is a Ford driver. I have to wonder if those big ears of his helped propel the #97...jk,folks!

Next year the Cup will be safely back in BOWTIE territory....with TONY STEWART winning the NEXTEL CUP. If I am wrong i'll eat my words....

Check for new replies or respond here...