inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sonic the Hedgehog is no longer safe...

Written By: AngeFaitore on 12/12/04 at 1:32 pm

This whole Princess Sally vs Mina Mongoose thing among the fans is getting WAY out of hand.
I can no longer look at something Sonic-related online without SOMEONE starting up a discussion about Sally and Mina... usually some chick named Miko-Chan, the new David Gonterman of the Sonic fandom. 
I know that nobody knows what the heck I'm talking about, so just look up Princess Sally Mina Mongoose or Sonic/Sally Sonic/Mina or something. *Sigh*.

Subject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog is no longer safe...

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/12/04 at 3:56 pm

Now I know why I stay out of certain message boards (but not this one!  ::))

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/12/04 at 5:49 pm

I wonder what Sonic himself would think of all the bickering...I don't think the blue speedster would really approve of it!

PS... Sonic will always be way cool imho!

Written By: AngeFaitore on 12/13/04 at 6:48 am

Now I know why I stay out of certain message boards (but not this one!  ::))

Yeah, It's really getting out of hand.
I used to read the comic book and used to discuss the characters, but the comic book is no longer redable anymore (Although sometimes I buy just for the art alone) and this whole Mina Mongoose/Princess Sally thing is getting to me. These younger fans have pretty much ruined Sonic for the older fans who grew up playing the video games ON the SEGA Genesis and watching the cartoons when they were in their prime.
Besides, I thought that Dale Gribble conquered the mongoose in an episode of King of the Hill.  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...