inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Will this stuff never end?

Written By: Jessica on 12/14/04 at 2:13 pm

Teen Worker Killed At Job

There have been so many instances of this cr*p...first those two kids in Colorado, then RnRFan's son, the guy mentioned in the above article, and I also heard (but haven't yet found a story) that another teenager was killed while working down in Southern California. :(

Subject: Re: Will this stuff never end?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/14/04 at 2:21 pm

One has to be always careful while working.

Written By: saver on 12/14/04 at 3:38 pm

You would think they would ahve a surveillence camera! A real good tool (when it works)!

L.A. had a shooting at a SUBWAY shop WITH video of the 2 killers...We'll show them what killing is like when they're caught!

Written By: gemini61 on 12/14/04 at 3:52 pm

Very scary stuff  :(  My teenage daughter has a job and I worry about that kind of thing happening.  Unfortunately, you have to let them go and hope to god that their employer has safeguards in place to help keep this stuff from happening. 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/14/04 at 6:07 pm

You would think they would ahve a surveillence camera! A real good tool (when it works)!

L.A. had a shooting at a SUBWAY shop WITH video of the 2 killers...We'll show them what killing is like when they're caught!
My son Blaine was killed at a subway. The two jerks along with Blaine and Jennifer (Blaines co-worker who he stepped in front of a bullet for) were all on tape during the robbery in the front...when they were led to the back the camera had no view but we were told that the rest was on audio....

Written By: Jessica on 12/14/04 at 9:57 pm

The sad thing is that this case doesn't involve an unknown robber. The guy used to work there, so the teen thought, "Oh okay, a former employee. No harm with letting him use the bathroom." They've already got the guy in custody though, so that's a good thing.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/14/04 at 9:59 pm

The sad thing is that this case doesn't involve an unknown robber. The guy used to work there, so the teen thought, "Oh okay, a former employee. No harm with letting him use the bathroom." They've already got the guy in custody though, so that's a good thing.
The driver in the robbery that Blaine was murdered, had worked there as did the punk that had the money...the shooter never had.

Written By: danootaandme on 12/15/04 at 4:33 pm

My son Blaine was killed at a subway. The two jerks along with Blaine and Jennifer (Blaines co-worker who he stepped in front of a bullet for) were all on tape during the robbery in the front...when they were led to the back the camera had no view but we were told that the rest was on audio....

I didn't know the story behind Blaines passing.  Stories like this must re-open the wound.  Sorry, buddy. :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...