inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dumb statements by hypocrites...or just plain idiots!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/14/04 at 8:51 pm

The dumbest statement I have ever heard about my fave band....
"P.O.D. are evil, they are NOT Christians"...this statement is from the website of Tex Watson,a Manson family member and convicted murder and sicko pervert! Yeah right....and my church's pastor is the Antichrist...NOT! 

'I want to continue smoking marijuana,it's harmless,no big thing'-Ricky Williams....see you in the cancer center,pal!

Subject: Re: Dumb statements by hypocrites...or just plain idiots!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/14/04 at 9:15 pm

A "Person" once told me that my son was better off dead than living with me. This person has had many opportunities to apologize but.....yes folks, they are barely human but all mean >:(

Written By: AL-B on 12/15/04 at 12:10 am

The dumbest statement I have ever heard about my fave band....
"P.O.D. are evil, they are NOT Christians"...this statement is from the website of Tex Watson,a Manson family member and convicted murder and sicko pervert! Yeah right....and my church's pastor is the Antichrist...NOT! 
Why even worry about what this creep thinks? He's just wanting some attention.

Written By: AngeFaitore on 12/15/04 at 7:14 am

Someone on the X-Entertainment.com blog told me I should take my opinions elsewhere about Thomas Haden Church because nobody cared about him, and another person came in with their rebuttal.

Oh, here's a HUGE statement, well, actually many statements made by Queen Miko-Chan of the Sonic Relationship Cult (I am getting SO SICK of it, too. I wish the newbies would just leave our childhood cartoons the hell alone): http://mikochan.deviantart.com/journal/
Oy. BTW, I went to the message board on the Ken Penders website to ask about the Sonic comic book and Mina Mongoose just happened to be in the question and Miko lunged out at me like so many tigers.  ::)
I thought I was bad about Thomas Haden Church. I'm NOTHING.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/15/04 at 7:59 pm

'Only the little guy pays taxes!'....I'd bet Leona Helmsley learned a lot about what kind of life 'the little guy' lives....that rich snobby b*tch got everything she deserved!

Written By: zcrito on 12/16/04 at 1:19 am

A "Person" once told me that my son was better off dead than living with me. This person has had many opportunities to apologize but.....yes folks, they are barely human but all mean >:(

I can't imagine someone saying that to you, but then I know of many people who would say something like that to another person.
>:(

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/16/04 at 4:25 am

I can't imagine someone saying that to you, but then I know of many people who would say something like that to another person.

This nutcase on AOL used to post nasty things about me on the message boards and another loser used to be nasty to me in one of AOL's chat rooms.....this was when I was a 'newbie'...I was using decent 'netiquette' but I happened to mention that I am differently abled and both dumba** clods thought that gave them 'permission' to torment me(I also learned that AOL 'newbies' are tormented,sorta a 'baptism by fire' to get them TOSed because certain folks think they 'own' the Net and don't want newcomers involved)..IMHO I think anyone who uses ISP's to spread nastiness,bigotry,and intolerance DESERVE to be TOSed,and netiquette needs to be taught NICELY to newcomers.

Written By: Howard on 12/16/04 at 4:03 pm

That's mean.I'm sorry you feel that way :\'(

Howard

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/17/04 at 10:09 am

"Read my lips.... no new taxes." - George Bush

"Tinky Winky is gay, because he's purple and carries a purse." - Reverend Jerry Falwell  ::)  ;D

Written By: AL-B on 12/17/04 at 11:07 am

"The b!tch set me up!" - Marion Barry

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/21/04 at 7:57 pm

'NASCAR is a redneck sport,by rednecks for rednecks'

That's become for the most part FALSE!

NASCAR stockers use a LOT of modern technology that makes those cars as FAST....and as for the most part as SAFE as they are.They are constantly tested,using stuff like wind-tunnel testing and computer analysis...the bodies are built for speed with lightweight materials..at a huge cost!

And neither are NASCAR drivers all 'rednecks'...they certainly are intelligent enough to know how to make that 750-horsepower vehicle do what they need it to do on the track..and there are a few drivers out there that have COLLEGE education(Ryan Newman has a degree in engineering....I think Dale Jr has some college education too...)

And I..as a NASCAR fan....I'm far from a redneck. 1. I am from New Jersey,no rednecks here! 2. I happen to have an IQ of around 120... 3. I am hugely computer literate,and also love learning.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/21/04 at 9:06 pm

That's mean.I'm sorry you feel that way :\'(

Howard
Howard my friend, thanks but it is I who feel sorry for them ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/21/04 at 9:08 pm

Thanks, zcrito. It's sad but they are sad scared people inside...or just plain evil :D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/21/04 at 9:34 pm

'Rock music is of the Devil'..said by televangelists and many other so-called Christians....and their listeners and parishoners swallow the LIE hook,line,and sinker...my ex-foster mom did! It's JUST music,people!

and these statements which have NO basis in fact,scientific or other

Going out in the cold with a wet head will give you a cold. NO. It's a virus that gives you the cold.

Eating too much sugar gives you diabetes. NADA. What sometimes causes Type 2 diabetes is obesity,which SOMETIMES is caused by too much junk food...which SOMETIMES is high in sugar.

Swallowing chewing gum clogs up your innards. HOW SILLY. I've swallowed my gum lots of times,never gotten constipated or otherwise imperiled by the act!

Going to bed with a wet head will make you sick....read the first statement!

WHEN WILL OLDER FOLKS STOP MAKING THESE SILLY STATEMENTS!?!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/21/04 at 9:53 pm

"I invented the internet." - Al Gore

"Where the hell is Australia anyway?"  - Britney Spears

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."  - Britney Spears

Written By: Paul on 12/22/04 at 7:12 am

'As a valued customer...' - letter to me from South Eastern Trains explaining why they're whacking the fares up beyond inflation next year...

Happy bleedin' Christmas...!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/22/04 at 9:27 am

"Thanks for calling, to recieve a free copy of the holy bible from the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints"  ::)

Written By: Howard on 12/22/04 at 4:38 pm

Howard my friend, thanks but it is I who feel sorry for them ;)

Mark,wasn't there something you could've prevented that from even happening? :(

Howard

Written By: Howard on 12/22/04 at 4:40 pm

I did not have sex with that intern Bill Clinton ::)

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/22/04 at 8:46 pm

Mark,wasn't there something you could've prevented that from even happening? :(

Howard
Nope..they were born jerks and just grew bigger!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/23/04 at 12:38 am

I am not a crook!-Tricky Dick aka Richard Nixon

Send your money to me,and you will receive God's blessings-any televangelist,fill in the blank!

Peace with honor,peace in our time-British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain,after signing the infamous agreement which served up Czechoslovakia to DER FUHRER Adolf Hitler,gratis!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/23/04 at 9:25 am

I am not a crook!-Tricky dip aka Richard Nixon

Send your money to me,and you will receive God's blessings-any televangelist,fill in the blank!

Peace with honor,peace in our time-British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain,after signing the infamous agreement which served up Czechoslovakia to DER FUHRER Adolf Hitler,gratis!

My favorie quote by a crooked TV evangelist is "I have sinned!"  ;D  The look on Jimmy Swaggert's face was priceless!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/23/04 at 2:56 pm

Nope..they were born jerks and just grew bigger!

Just wondering.Where were you at the time when this happened? ???

Howard

Written By: Howard on 12/23/04 at 2:57 pm

It was just a wardrobe malfunction-Justin Timberlake

Howard

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/23/04 at 8:05 pm

'The CIA is after us...drink the kool-aid and we'll all go to Heaven'-Mr. Psychopath Preacher better known as Jim Jones!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/23/04 at 8:12 pm

'Segregation NOW....Segregation FOREVER!'-Alabama Governor GEORGE WALLACE

It must have been humble pie for Wallace when segregation fell by the wayside and he had to swallow his pride..and EAT HIS OWN WORDS...

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/23/04 at 8:14 pm

The Titanic is unsinkable....LMAOROFL! Yeah,and Elvis is alive and living on board!

Check for new replies or respond here...