inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Police Find Fetus Belonging To Murdered Mom

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/17/04 at 5:11 pm

This has to be one of the sickest events in US history. These cretins need to be taken out of the gene pool.
>:( >:( >:(

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=2&u=/ap/20041217/ap_on_re_us/pregnant_woman_slain

Subject: Re: Police Find Fetus Belonging To Murdered Mom

Written By: AL-B on 12/17/04 at 5:19 pm

This has to be one of the sickest events in US history. These cretins need to be taken out of the gene pool.
>:( >:( >:(

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=2&u=/ap/20041217/ap_on_re_us/pregnant_woman_slain
They just reported on the news that they believe the police have the suspects surrounded in a house outside Topeka, Kansas. I don't get this at all. I mean, haven't these people ever heard of A-D-O-P-T-I-O-N??? >:( >:( >:(

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/17/04 at 5:58 pm

Apparently, the couple in question wanted to cut all the red tape (no pun intended) from the adoption process.  :(
They just reported on the news that they believe the police have the suspects surrounded in a house outside Topeka, Kansas. I don't get this at all. I mean, haven't these people ever heard of A-D-O-P-T-I-O-N??? >:( >:( >:(

Written By: Jessica on 12/17/04 at 6:48 pm

I'm sure they've heard of it. The fact that they're completely f*cking loony might have something to do with them being denied a child if they tried to apply. :P

This is sad as hell. The poor mother never even got to see her baby and now this little girl will have to grow up without a mommy. :(

Written By: Dagwood on 12/17/04 at 7:20 pm

I heard about it this morning when it was still an Amber Alert.  I think these psychos need to be locked away in a cold dark room and never let out.  It is just sick that someone would event think to do something like that.

I am glad the baby is ok and sad that she will have to live without a mommy.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 12/17/04 at 8:11 pm

What the hell is going on????

Tanya

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/17/04 at 8:15 pm

Sadly this is not even a first.  About 10 years ago this was done in Chicago too.

There is no better case for the death penalty than this crime.  Time for the public to conduct a lynching here.  >:(

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/17/04 at 10:34 pm

My prayers go out to the baby and the husband for strgnth and to the killers for death >:(

Written By: Marian on 12/23/04 at 2:18 pm

I'm sure they've heard of it. The fact that they're completely f*cking loony might have something to do with them being denied a child if they tried to apply. :P

This is sad as hell. The poor mother never even got to see her baby and now this little girl will have to grow up without a mommy. :(
:owhy did she need more kids anyway?She already has 2,which is the replacement for her and her husband.She already had her share!

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/23/04 at 8:11 pm

Lisa Montgomery was mentally ill. When a psychopath like her can use that as an excuse, she would believe that she could get away with murder by pleading insanity. Getting another child, to her, seemed like the only "cure" for her sickness. My prayers and condolences to Bobbie Jo Stinnett's family, Lisa's family, and others involved in this tragedy. :\'(

:owhy did she need more kids anyway?She already has 2,which is the replacement for her and her husband.She already had her share!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/23/04 at 8:30 pm

Fetus don't fail me now!

Check for new replies or respond here...