inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hmmm....

Written By: Jessica on 12/17/04 at 9:01 pm

I'm sure you guys remember the story I posted about that nutcase filing a lawsuit against Roy's Restaurant because it wasn't wheelchair accessible. Well, it looks like he's at it again:

http://www.theksbwchannel.com/news/4007678/detail.html

What a moron. ::)

Subject: Re: Hmmm....

Written By: lurking cheerleader on 12/17/04 at 9:04 pm

At least it sounds like the judge in Central CA has a brain, though.  This guy is an idiot ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 12/17/04 at 10:08 pm

I think this guy needs to get a new hobby. ::)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/17/04 at 10:22 pm

Sick ::)

Written By: joedeertae on 12/18/04 at 10:08 am

What an arse! >:( What a whiney-arsed-cry-baby. >:( It is unbelievale that he can keep getting away with this. >:(

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/18/04 at 12:34 pm

This is just another case of the Federal Government run amok.  Now mind you, I support most of the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).  But it is not the constitutional right of the FEDERAL Government to enact or enforce such a law.  Ditto for OSHA.

Workplace safety for local, non interstate businesses is a matter for the states to regulate and enforce.

Hopefully we will see a Supreme Court come abbout that will enforce the Constitution of the United States as it is written, and not how they would WISH it to read.

Written By: saver on 12/18/04 at 3:42 pm

Wow, this reminds me of the time I sued the city of Lilliput for not having doorways made larger for people over 5 inches to enter!

They weren't too happy and kicked me out of town...

Maybe Carmel could get rid of their troublemakers the same way!

Check for new replies or respond here...