inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bad "RAP" Almost Daily News Stories!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/18/04 at 11:44 am

Okay...so I like SOME rap but this isn't about whether I do, you do, or not....it's a topic dedicated to the ever present thuggery that some of these "Artists" go through on an almost daily basis. Today's story is about the wonderful rapper DMX and his latest bufoonery :o ::)

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/state/ny-bc-ny--rapperarrested1217dec17,0,7945061.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork

Subject: Re: Bad "RAP" Almost Daily News Stories!

Written By: Wolveroses on 12/19/04 at 4:20 am

Wow, DMX driving with a suspended license and went to jail for it.  Geez, we have something in common.

Written By: Lazy Jessica on 12/19/04 at 12:38 pm

It's amazing he got arrested for this, yet Tara Reid was encouraged to speed faster by the policeman who pulled her skanky ass over. Maybe she let her boob flop out again or something. :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/19/04 at 12:55 pm

The court ordered DMX to make PSAs for the Humane Society?  If I was in charge of the Humane Society, I wouldn't want DMX associated with the organization--come on, a crackhead with 13 pitbulls?

It's like Jeffrey Dahmer for the National Restaurant Association!

Check for new replies or respond here...