inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Reason For My Absence

Written By: Indy Gent on 01/15/05 at 2:15 pm

For anyone who's missed me because of my absence from the board, I apologize. I have been recovering from a nasty stomach virus that cause me the miss 2 days and part of two more days at work. I have had hot spots, diarrhea, stomach pains and nausea. I did see the doctor last night, and he suggested it may have been caused by or led to complications due to my diabetes. So I had some lab work done today. I still don't feel 100% even though the diarrhea part is under control for now. I hope to get back to my old self by Tuesday (Thank God for Monday's holiday). 

Subject: Re: Reason For My Absence

Written By: ktelqueen on 01/15/05 at 2:18 pm

i've missed you Jonathan..hopefully your month will end better than it has begun for you  :(
take care of yourself and get back to boardgames with us when you feel up to it,ok  ;)

Written By: Indy Gent on 01/15/05 at 2:22 pm

Thanks Marie. Hopefuly I'll be well-rested by then. ;)
i've missed you Jonathan..hopefully your month will end better than it has begun for you  :(
take care of yourself and get back to boardgames with us when you feel up to it,ok  ;)

Written By: Paul on 01/15/05 at 5:55 pm

Welcome back to you, sir - and good to see you're on the mend...

As I've said (nay, ordered...!) before - keep your eye on that diabetes...

Written By: RockandRollFan on 01/15/05 at 5:58 pm

For anyone who's missed me because of my absence from the board, I apologize. I have been recovering from a nasty stomach virus that cause me the miss 2 days and part of two more days at work. I have had hot spots, diarrhea, stomach pains and nausea. I did see the doctor last night, and he suggested it may have been caused by or led to complications due to my diabetes. So I had some lab work done today. I still don't feel 100% even though the diarrhea part is under control for now. I hope to get back to my old self by Tuesday (Thank God for Monday's holiday).   
Well you're Pacers won the other night and I hope your Colts make you feel better tomorrow....all that aside, I hope you feel better fast, Jonathan ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/15/05 at 6:02 pm

I hope you are feeling better. Get well soon.

Cat

Written By: joedeertae on 01/15/05 at 6:36 pm

hope you recover SOON Indy. :(
remember...  vitamin C, plenty of rest and lots of liquids!  ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/15/05 at 8:29 pm

Sorry to hear you got the Big D, Indy.  Don't stray too far from the bathroom!  :-[

Written By: Bobby on 01/15/05 at 9:14 pm

Take care, Indy, and hope to see you here soon.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/16/05 at 9:22 pm

feel better. :)

Howard

Written By: Indy Gent on 01/17/05 at 1:27 am

I am feeling a lot better. Thank you, guys. :) :) :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/17/05 at 1:33 am

So to hear this, please get well soon.

Written By: Zella on 01/17/05 at 1:54 am

Get plenty of rest and have some chicken soup!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...