inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone Remember Andy Richter Controls the Universe?

Written By: FullHouseFan! on 01/24/05 at 3:07 pm

From 2002-2003? That was such an awesome show.  One word: Genius.  Remember the black Irish guy and the whole Sheep in the Sky thing?? But reality tv always prevails  :(  "Quints" is funny but not in the same "universe" as Andy Richter ...

Subject: Re: Anyone Remember Andy Richter Controls the Universe?

Written By: McDonald on 01/24/05 at 4:47 pm

I not only remember it, I still curse god for letting it be cancelled! OMFG, it was such a good show. I watched it every week and I was sooooo pissed when they cancelled it. It was brilliant. The funniest show I have ever seen on network TV, easily. Remember the bigot girlfriend? That was my favourite episode. They need to put that on DVD.

"Quints" is a f**king calamity compared to "Universe." I watched it, and the stupid, obvious, corny jokes made me want to stab blind myself, Oedipus-style.

Subject: Re: Anyone Remember Andy Richter Controls the Universe?

Written By: FullHouseFan! on 01/24/05 at 6:15 pm

I not only remember it, I still curse god for letting it be cancelled! OMFG, it was such a good show. I watched it every week and I was sooooo ticked when they cancelled it. It was brilliant. The funniest show I have ever seen on network TV, easily. Remember the bigot girlfriend? That was my favourite episode. They need to put that on DVD.

"Quints" is a f**king calamity compared to "Universe." I watched it, and the stupid, obvious, corny jokes made me want to stab blind myself, Oedipus-style.

I feel the same way.  Andy Richter himself is a very unangry person, and he got angry with FOX for cancelling it!  Bigot gf?  You talking about Wendy?  I don't particulary remember that one.  I like the one with the drunk cat too.  And Byron was so funny.  f*** reality tv  >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...