inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chapelle's Show

Written By: FullHouseFan! on 01/28/05 at 1:23 am

Anybody like this show? My favorite show  8)  My fav skit is the Black White Supremacist and the 80s Chicago Gang Wars.

Subject: Re: Chapelle's Show

Written By: EthanM on 01/28/05 at 9:57 am

It's a really funny show... i know he agreed to do at least another season but i haven't heard anything about when there will be new episodes

Written By: Apricot on 01/28/05 at 10:45 am

I like Chapelle's Show too. I loved the slow-motion thing!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/28/05 at 3:23 pm

Great show! Funny dude! I'm glad he's get accolades after being a comic for so long!

Tanya

Written By: Howard on 01/28/05 at 3:37 pm

I saw his shows once or twice.I'm not too crazy about his sort of comedy. :P

Howard

Written By: NullandVoid on 01/28/05 at 5:43 pm

I've seen his shows about five times and he only managed to get a giggle out of me, he's just not that funny in my book.

Written By: FullHouseFan! on 01/28/05 at 5:53 pm

Yeah I love it, but it can be quite offensive sometimes, so I understand if anyone doesn't find it funny.
Even if it wasn't, one man's trash is another's treasure.  ;) To those that do, (I feel REALLY uneasy saying this being a teenage white kid from Oregon) did anyone see/like the "N****r Family" skit? 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/28/05 at 7:11 pm

I love that show! My favorite sketch was the spoof of Seasme Street, that had Oscar the Grouch, as a drug addicted muppett!  :o  ::)  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...