inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Clone High

Written By: Rhiannon on 02/03/05 at 10:41 am

Has anyone ever seen the cartoon "Clone High?"  It was about a high school in "Exclamation USA" that was full of clones of famous historical figures and it totally rocked!  It's the first cartoon that made me double over laughing in a looooong time.  Of course it was cancelled! :\'(  It was an MTV cartoon but was created and developed in Canada.  It totally ruled! 8)

Subject: Re: Clone High

Written By: mr.smith s on 02/03/05 at 10:51 am

Yeah I miss that show.  My fav episode was the Snowflake day episode, or the one with i think it was Genghis khan flipping the pool.  And then Principal Scudwoth was like "Did you see the pool?  They Flipped the B@tch!"

The ending of the series was not enough for me.  (that show was on hiatus just like family guy.)  But family guy made things worse when they were told to cool it down.

Subject: Re: Clone High

Written By: Rhiannon on 02/03/05 at 11:09 am

Yeah I miss that show.  My fav episode was the Snowflake day episode, or the one with i think it was Genghis khan flipping the pool.  And then Principal Scudwoth was like "Did you see the pool?  They Flipped the B@tch!"

The ending of the series was not enough for me.  (that show was on hiatus just like family guy.)  But family guy made things worse when they were told to cool it down.

Yeah, the ending of the series was totally depressing although I do consider the prom epidsodes to be some of the best of the series...especially the whole scene of Scudworth freaking out over John Stamos (STAMOS!).  You also reminded me of another Scudworth quote from the 1st episode with JFK's party: "Raise the roof, students.  RAISE IT!" with Mr. B's response:  "Where my b****es?" *clank, clank*

Can't wait for the new Family Guy episodes...hope they're as edgy as the old ones.  American Dad starts this Sunday too.  Should be interesting...wanna take bets that it gets cancelled? ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...