inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Reality Show You'd Like to See

Written By: danootaandme on 02/04/05 at 8:55 am

I don't know it we have done this yet.  If you could produce a reality show what would the premise be?
I would like to see Donald Trump live for one year on the pay of the lowest paid person in his empire.
That would be reality.  The first thing he would probably lose would be Melania(money changes everything).

Subject: Re: Reality Show You'd Like to See

Written By: AngeFaitore on 02/04/05 at 9:56 am

Internet nerds who get their service cut off for a few months and the show's producers send them out to find girlfriends (or boyfriends).

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/04/05 at 10:30 am

I don't know it we have done this yet.   If you could produce a reality show what would the premise be?
I would like to see Donald Trump live for one year on the pay of the lowest paid person in his empire.
That would be reality.  The first thing he would probably lose would be Melania(money changes everything).

That would be interesting to see-or how about Dubya and crew working at Wal-Mart for a year. That would really open their eyes.

Cat

Written By: jiminy on 02/04/05 at 2:31 pm

Put a group of 10 people in a house each with a 10 different highly contagious diseases, the first to come down with all 10 diseases is the winner

Written By: Allie Fox on 02/04/05 at 3:39 pm

How about a show where contestants get to torture Mark Burnett for two hours.

The object is to make him swear he won't produce any more reality shows.

Written By: AngeFaitore on 02/04/05 at 3:47 pm

Current daytime TV talk show hosts Dr. Phil, Montel, Tony Danza, Maury, Ellen, Jane Pauley and Jerry Springer all living in the same house together and enduring eachother (I've heard that Danza had a beef with Dr. Phil!).

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/04/05 at 3:48 pm

I don't like reality shows at all. But I'd would like to see a show where 20 people try to go several days without using the bathroom. The last one to drop trou' wins a year's supply of Metamucil. ;)

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/04/05 at 3:51 pm

Add ex-daytime hosts Rosie O'Donnell, Wayne Brady, Ricki Lake, Geraldo and Judges Judy, Mathis, Joe Brown, Mayblene Efraim, and Millian, and you woulf get one big riot. 
Current daytime TV talk show hosts Dr. Phil, Montel, Tony Danza, Maury, Ellen, Jane Pauley and Jerry Springer all living in the same house together and enduring eachother (I've heard that Danza had a beef with Dr. Phil!).

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 02/04/05 at 4:21 pm

Televangelists living together with gays, blacks and women... should be a hoot...

Written By: Howard on 02/04/05 at 4:22 pm

Put a group of 10 people in a house each with a 10 different highly contagious diseases, the first to come down with all 10 diseases is the winner

good idea.send that one in to Mark Burnett. ;D

Howard

Written By: Howard on 02/04/05 at 4:26 pm

How about a reality show where 5 guys and 5 girls have to deal with weather related stuff like:wind,rain,snow,dirt & hail. ;D

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 02/04/05 at 4:45 pm

How about a reality show where 5 guys and 5 girls have to deal with weather related stuff like:wind,rain,snow,dirt & hail. ;D

Howard
and one of the 10 can have VD ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/04/05 at 4:51 pm

and one of the 10 can have VD ;D

good one.then a few would leave the show having coughs and congestions. ;D

Howard

Written By: Dagwood on 02/04/05 at 6:58 pm

I don't know it we have done this yet. If you could produce a reality show what would the premise be?
That would be reality. The first thing he would probably lose would be Melania(money changes everything).

Donald or one of the pro sports stars that whine that their $5 million a year isn't enough to feed their children.  Let them try to live off of my salary for a month.

Written By: Paul on 02/04/05 at 7:06 pm

Hm...let's see...

Get ten 'celebs' (or ten very annoying people) together in a room - a very small room - with nothing in it but a meat cleaver...and see who lasts...!!

(Blimey! If I could sell this to Channel 4...!)

Written By: Howard on 02/04/05 at 7:08 pm

Playboy Mansion ;D

Howard

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/04/05 at 7:38 pm

How about 5 KKK klansmen and 5 Black Panthers living in a house together? The ones that win get - nothing I guess.

Tanya

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/04/05 at 7:46 pm

And they deserve it.  ::)
How about 5 KKK klansmen and 5 Black Panthers living in a house together? The ones that win get - nothing I guess.

Tanya

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/04/05 at 8:15 pm

Hm...let's see...

Get ten 'celebs' (or ten very annoying people) together in a room - a very small room - with nothing in it but a meat cleaver...and see who lasts...!!

(Blimey! If I could sell this to Channel 4...!)

I think Gilbert Godfried should be in that room.

Cat

Written By: SuspiciousMinds on 02/05/05 at 1:45 am

The reality terminator....he goes around terminating all the retarded reality shows so they are once and for all off my television for good..

Written By: Howard on 02/05/05 at 8:01 pm

How about 5 guys and 5 girls get stuck in New York City and they have to try to find a way to get back home. ;D

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 02/05/05 at 8:26 pm

How about 5 guys and 5 girls get stuck in New York City and they have to try to find a way to get back home. ;D

Howard
how many will have VD this time?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/05/05 at 8:28 pm

how many will have VD this time?  ;D

the girls. ;D syphillis,mono,ghonorrhea. ;D

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 02/05/05 at 8:29 pm

the girls. ;D syphillis,mono,ghonorrhea. ;D

Howard
we can call it "the clap trap"

Written By: Howard on 02/05/05 at 8:30 pm

we can call it "the clap trap"

good one.I'll send it in to Mark Burnett ;D

Howard

Written By: AL-B on 02/05/05 at 9:14 pm

I think it'd be funny if they had a show where they took old people from Iowa and Minnesota and North Dakota and made them drive around New York City on some kind of scavenger hunt.

Written By: AL-B on 02/11/05 at 5:43 pm

How about "COPS: When Bad Guys Get Away?"  Or "Real F*ck-Ups of the Highway Patrol???"  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/11/05 at 5:47 pm

Or "Bad COPS"? ::)
How about "COPS: When Bad Guys Get Away?"  Or "Real F*ck-Ups of the Highway Patrol???"  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/11/05 at 8:23 pm

how about a show called "yuppies go NASCAR".....in which 5 yuppie,BMW or Mercedes owner,too busy or snooty to raise their own kids(aka nanny does the dirty work parents do the spoiling with material goods)....lose their high-end jobs and are placed in NASCAR race team jobs ON THE FRONT LINES AS PIT CREW MEMBERS...With bosses like pit crew leaders like Tony Eury Jr(Dale Earnhardt Jr's pit crew boss)or Greg "Zippy" Zipadelli(Tony Stewart's pit crew boss and also Stewart's closest friend)....they would 1)learn what real WORK is... 2)have their eyes opened to the fact that NASCAR is NOT all 'redneck' when it comes to building those race cars and keeping them running week after week..HIGH TECH spoken and used in that area.. and 3)learn that there are NASCAR FANS who are MD's,Ph.D's and MBA's as well as us working stiffs...NASCAR welcomes ALL types of people,yes even 'minorities'.

Written By: Bobby on 02/11/05 at 9:42 pm

Something like 'The Running Man' . . .  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/12/05 at 12:43 am

Celebrity Fight Club!!!!!!  ::)  ;D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/12/05 at 1:14 am

The last reality show  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/12/05 at 1:17 am

The last reality show  ;D

Amen!!!!  ::)  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...