inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Brit Awards 2005

Written By: Stompgal on 02/11/05 at 6:21 am

Did anyone see them last night? I did and there were some brilliant performances. I liked the Gwen Stefani and Scissor Sisters ones the best. Both these acts won awards and Gwen won her first ever Brit for the Best International Female Artist. She was at last year's Brits performing the Prince/Tom Jones single 'Kiss' with Alicia Keys and Missy Elliott. Daniel and Natasha Bedingfield performed Chaka Khan's 'Ain't nobody' whule Lemar and Jamelia sang Robert Plamer's 'Addicted To Love.'

Subject: Re: Brit Awards 2005

Written By: Bobby on 02/11/05 at 6:40 am

I saw bits of it, Stompgal. Why they let Chris Evans host it I have no idea. He seems to be less ginger than he was too.

Written By: Paul on 02/11/05 at 6:50 am

I didn't watch it, simply because I don't care for what's on offer these days...

Mind you, they'd have a long way to go to beat the 1989 fiasco (when Mick Fleetwood and S'manfa Fox co-presented) - it was hilarious...!!

Since then, it's never gone out live...shame...!!

Written By: Bobby on 02/11/05 at 7:06 am

I didn't watch it, simply because I don't care for what's on offer these days...

Mind you, they'd have a long way to go to beat the 1989 fiasco (when Mick Fleetwood and S'manfa Fox co-presented) - it was hilarious...!!

Since then, it's never gone out live...shame...!!

I saw highlights of the 1989 Brit awards about six months ago on telly. A beautiful piece of unintential comedy if ever I saw it. LMAO!!!  ;D

Written By: McDonald on 02/11/05 at 10:45 am

I saw the Brit Awards several years ago when Robbie Williams challenged Liam Gallager to a fight, and bet him ₤100,000. That was funny. Liam's drunk ass would anihilate that guy.

Check for new replies or respond here...