inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: anyone see 20/20 with Corey Feldman interview about MJ?

Written By: saver on 02/12/05 at 5:31 pm

Just wondering the take anyone got from the Corey Feldman interview with Martin Basheer....

Although Martyin has been scrutinized for the first Jackson interview and supposedly slanting the interview..did the latest interview make anyone angry or more respectful that something is up??

The Jacksons were all over the place last time he tried reporting odd acts of Michael..now he asked the questions ...would THAT be bent to say he was trying to have the interviewee bad mouth MJ ...

Personally, I didn't hear anything AGAINST the case..just observations... ???

Subject: Re: anyone see 20/20 with Corey Feldman interview about MJ?

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 02/12/05 at 10:43 pm

we didnt get the whole interview shown here - just teeny snippets of it.

All I caught was Feldman saying something along the lines of that he looks back now and wonders if he put himself in a dangerous situation.  Dont quote me - like I said it was just a snippet and could have been selectively edited.

something about being shown a medical type book with nude pics in it - and MJ "teaching" him about venereal disease ??

Not trying to say Yeay or Nay about this Martin Bashir - but his track record is going from bad to worse.

When an English backpacker here was murdered (and his body never found) - while Australian police were busy arresting the physco who did it - Bashir was busy interrogating the dead guys girlfriend and basically saying outright that she was lying and had killed him and was covering up stuff.  He seriously needs to get his facts straight before an interview takes place.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/12/05 at 11:17 pm

I dunno, go ask Macaulay Culkin and Emmanuell Lewis.
:P

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/13/05 at 6:20 am

I think Corey needed a career boost and thought doing this interview would help him.

It didn't.  Just makes him look like a waanker.

I am no fan of Jackson, and it is likely that he's guilty of all this stuff, but the Feldman interview is simply a self-serving act by a has-been desperate for attention.  >:(

Written By: woops on 02/13/05 at 5:26 pm

I think Corey needed a career boost and thought doing this interview would help him.

It didn't.  Just makes him look like a waanker.

I am no fan of Jackson, and it is likely that he's guilty of all this stuff, but the Feldman interview is simply a self-serving act by a has-been desperate for attention.  >:(

Didn't he appeared on "The Surreal Life"...  ::)

Yes, he's really a true hasbeen

No theatre, independant movies...acting/directing, and his music really does suck!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...