inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Battle of the Shows: LOST vs Desperate Housewive

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/17/05 at 10:42 pm

I'll say "Lost".  I haven't watched DH but I can safely say Lost is better because Lost is one of my fav all-time shows and DH is not my type of show.  With Lost you have to watch every episode to get it though.  I've missed a couple parts but I read up on them to fill in the gaps.  Great show  8)

DH to me seems like a trendish sort of thing.  Although the "Lost" pilot preview didn't grasp my attention at first, either.

Subject: Re: Battle of the Shows: LOST vs Desperate Housewive

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/17/05 at 11:03 pm

Lost all the way!

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/17/05 at 11:56 pm

DH. I watched a couple of Lost episodes and just couldn't get into it :-\\

You have to really like it a lot to invest time in it.  It's not exactly a "popcorn" tv show.

Written By: bj26 on 02/18/05 at 6:47 am

I vote Lost which is getting more awsome by the episode. I've not seen DH yet, it's low on my list of priorities.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/18/05 at 10:11 am

I vote Lost which is getting more awsome by the episode. I've not seen DH yet, it's low on my list of priorities.
Same here ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/18/05 at 10:13 am

Lost is awesome! As for Sunday Nights...Showtime had "Dead Like Me"....then they just wrapped up the mini season of "Huff" starring Hank Azaria and Paget Brewster...and now it's "The L Word"s turn...so I don't watch anything but Showtime on Sunday Nights :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/18/05 at 10:19 am

Lost is awesome! As for Sunday Nights...Showtime had "Dead Like Me"....then they just wrapped up the mini season of "Huff" starring Hank Azaria and Paget Brewster...and now it's "The L Word"s turn...so I don't watch anything but Showtime on Sunday Nights :)

Unfortunatly, Dead Like Me is cancelled.  >:(

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/18/05 at 11:14 am

Same here ;)

DH is excellent, I just started to watch it the last few shows, and I'm already hooked. Lost is good as well, but I haven't really watched it much.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/18/05 at 7:13 pm

Lost

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/18/05 at 7:22 pm

I voted for DH. But, honestly, I don't watch neither right now. Cable has too many options for me.

Tanya

Written By: jaytee on 02/18/05 at 8:54 pm

DH but I do like Lost.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/19/05 at 1:19 pm

Unfortunatly, Dead Like Me is cancelled.  >:(
Are you sure? It usually comes back on right after The "L" Word finishes it's turn in the Summer :-\\

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/21/05 at 12:29 pm

Are you sure? It usually comes back on right after The "L" Word finishes it's turn in the Summer :-\\

Yeah.... it's cancelled after 2 seasons, Showcase apparently wants to replace it with  "Big Fat Actress" or some other show.  >:(

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/21/05 at 2:03 pm

Yeah.... it's cancelled after 2 seasons, Showcase apparently wants to replace it with  "Big Fat Actress" or some other show.  >:(
So I saw on thier messageboard...lots of people are pissed about this....including me >:( Unbelievable!!

Written By: Jennifer028 on 02/22/05 at 5:45 pm

I like LOST.  I've never really watched more than 20 minutes of Desperate housewives, I just cant get into it.  my sister likes it though and I cant get her to watch Lost  ???

Check for new replies or respond here...