inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Have any of you noticed....

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 02/19/05 at 8:40 pm

Ok there's a lot of new people since the last time I've been here and I'm not sure how many people here listen to any of the newer music (particularly hip-hop or r&b)
But if ya do, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed that Hindi music has been gaining some popularity these days? 
3 songs I can think of off the top of my head:
"Beware of the Boys"- Jay-Z and Panjabi MC
"The Bounce"- Jay-Z feat. Kanye West
"Selfish"- Fantasia Barrino

Well anyway, even though I guess it's not original music, I'm really glad people are using Hindi music cuz I think its a good way to expose the young generation to other styles.

Comments, anyone?

Subject: Re: Have any of you noticed....

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/19/05 at 8:45 pm

Ok there's a lot of new people since the last time I've been here and I'm not sure how many people here listen to any of the newer music (particularly hip-hop or r&b)
But if ya do, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed that Hindi music has been gaining some popularity these days? 
3 songs I can think of off the top of my head:
"Beware of the Boys"- Jay-Z and Panjabi MC
"The Bounce"- Jay-Z feat. Kanye West
"Selfish"- Fantasia Barrino

Well anyway, even though I guess it's not original music, I'm really glad people are using Hindi music cuz I think its a good way to expose the young generation to other styles.

Comments, anyone?

I listen to any kind of music really, newer and some older as well. I don't like the hardcore hip-hop stuff though. I haven't really heard of those songs, but I know the artists. But, yea I think it is good that other styles are out there.

Check for new replies or respond here...