inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Morbid Thoughts

Written By: jiminy on 02/20/05 at 8:48 pm

I have a general question about airplane travel, I'm not afraid of flying, I've done it many times before but everytime I get into a plane I always think, if this thing crashes we will probably all end up dead, I'm sure this has went through the minds of many plane crash victims in the past, so the question is: What goes through your mind at the airport or think up some of your own questions  :)

Subject: Re: Morbid Thoughts

Written By: Dagwood on 02/20/05 at 8:50 pm

I like to think about where other people are going and why.  Nothing morbid.

Written By: jiminy on 02/20/05 at 8:54 pm

I like to think about where other people are going and why.  Nothing morbid.
I was mainly thinking about myself, it's only a passing thought but I love to play spot the terrorist  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/20/05 at 8:59 pm

lol

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/20/05 at 9:44 pm

when i drive cab i usually think of myself in some horrible traffic accident. sometimes i'm dead other times i'm mangled beyond recognition and yet i'm still alive. i also imagine my fares pulling a gun and robbing me and then blowing my head off or sliting my throat. i figured if i'm ever to be famous i'll have my body pic posted on rotten.com.

Written By: jiminy on 02/20/05 at 10:23 pm

rotten.com only lives on it's name now, they never have anything new, the last time I looked the new posts were the deaths of Saddam's sons, the daily events are rehashed, if you can remember the daily news event from last year it's the same this year, they have boners.com but it to is rarely updated and usually lame when they finally do update. The predict who will die contest was pretty cool but I'm to lazy to open the site to keep up with it, I wonder who had Sandra Dee? I'm sure some people out there knew she was in bad shape, I kind of thought the pope was going to bring me in a few points, maybe I better go have a look, I'll do it tomorrow  :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/20/05 at 10:23 pm

I try not to think morbid thoughts....  ::)  ;D

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/20/05 at 10:25 pm

true enough about rotten.com. the cabbie pic i showed my mom, she wasn't impressed...now i go to ogrish.

Written By: jiminy on 02/20/05 at 10:30 pm

true enough about rotten.com. the cabbie pic i showed my mom, she wasn't impressed...now i go to ogrish.
cannibal corpse's www site has links to most gore sites, I can't remember if it is their official site or not but they have a link to ogrish, I wonder how many of them babies in a bottle Micheal Jackson owns, Ohhhhhhhh Whooooooo

Written By: Zella on 02/20/05 at 11:08 pm

OhmyGodthere'sanaxeinmyhead...  ::)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/21/05 at 12:30 am

Are the drinks free?! :D

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/21/05 at 12:35 am

I don't think there's a more morbid thought than a man or woman having sex with an animal. Cannibalism ranks pretty high too. I would never eat another body (or part of my own body) to survive. I'll just have to live on my feces and pee (oops, just kidding.) :D

Written By: jiminy on 02/21/05 at 2:09 am

I don't think there's a more morbid thought than a man or woman having sex with an animal. Cannibalism ranks pretty high too. I would never eat another body (or part of my own body) to survive. I'll just have to live on my feces and pee (oops, just kidding.) :D
make sure you eat nuts and corn  ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/21/05 at 2:11 am

There is no corn on a tropical island, but plenty of nuts. ;D
make sure you eat nuts and corn  ;D

Written By: AL-B on 02/21/05 at 2:13 am

Sometimes I get creative thoughts on ways to execute people, but I don't think you'd want to hear them...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/21/05 at 2:14 am

when i drive cab i usually think of myself in some horrible traffic accident. sometimes i'm dead other times i'm mangled beyond recognition and yet i'm still alive. i also imagine my fares pulling a gun and robbing me and then blowing my head off or sliting my throat. i figured if i'm ever to be famous i'll have my body pic posted on rotten.com.

Yeah, that's what I think the cabbie's thinking every time I step into a taxi!
:o

Written By: jiminy on 02/21/05 at 2:17 am

OhmyGodthere'sanaxeinmyhead...  ::)
Be carefull with that axe Eugene

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/21/05 at 2:29 am

Will you stay outta my "MY PICS" folder?  Doesn't anybody knock anymore?  Then you gotta make comments for all the world to see.  Who are you to judge anybody anyway?
Oh, wait a minute, that was my mom's folder.  OK, sorry about that.

Written By: jiminy on 02/21/05 at 9:09 pm

What do you think is the most dangerous animal in the sea?
I saw a show on discovery about squid that can eat you alive like a school of piranha

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/21/05 at 9:29 pm

LOL  ;D

Okay, I forgive, Max, ;)

Will you stay outta my "MY PICS" folder?  Doesn't anybody knock anymore?  Then you gotta make comments for all the world to see.  Who are you to judge anybody anyway?
Oh, wait a minute, that was my mom's folder.  OK, sorry about that.

Written By: AL-B on 02/22/05 at 2:08 am

When I first started driving a truck, I had a lot of nightmares about getting into horrible wrecks. Usually in these dreams I wouldn't get physically hurt myself but instead I'd wind up running over a minivan and killing a family of five. That really freaked me out for a while but once I'd driven for a few months and gained more confidence in myself and more trust in my abilities the dreams went away.

Written By: Howard on 02/22/05 at 5:57 pm

Or How about when I walk across the street,I feel I'm gonna get hit by a car. :o

Howard

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/22/05 at 7:12 pm

I have a general question about airplane travel, I'm not afraid of flying, I've done it many times before but everytime I get into a plane I always think, if this thing crashes we will probably all end up dead, I'm sure this has went through the minds of many plane crash victims in the past, so the question is: What goes through your mind at the airport or think up some of your own questions  :)

Hey....you take a chance even crossing the street...some DWI nutcase might come barreling through the intersection as you cross the street...next thing you wake up in a helicopter being medevac'ed to some trauma center...

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/22/05 at 7:15 pm

Sometimes I get creative thoughts on ways to execute people, but I don't think you'd want to hear them...
I sometimes wonder what goes through a Mafia hitman's head right before he does a hit...or even the night before he pulls the trigger....

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/22/05 at 7:18 pm

I have to wonder how NASCAR drivers keep thoughts of their own possible misfortune at bay during the heat of a race...

Written By: Powerslave on 02/22/05 at 7:26 pm

What do you think is the most dangerous animal in the sea?
I saw a show on discovery about squid that can eat you alive like a school of piranha

The most dangerous animal in the sea, and in the world, is the Sea Wasp, a tropical jellyfish from the Coral Sea that is almost invisible and has a poison so strong it can kill in three minutes. That squid you're talking about is a deep sea animal, and pretty unlikely to eat a living person.

Written By: jiminy on 02/23/05 at 9:28 pm

The most dangerous animal in the sea, and in the world, is the Sea Wasp, a tropical jellyfish from the Coral Sea that is almost invisible and has a poison so strong it can kill in three minutes. That squid you're talking about is a deep sea animal, and pretty unlikely to eat a living person.
I'm not talking about giant squid, there are schools of smaller squid that attack in groups like piranha, they fish for them in South America and if a fisherman falls into the water they can easily kill him, I saw a special on TV about them

Written By: jiminy on 02/23/05 at 9:36 pm

Humboldt squid http://www.bajadestinations.com/fishid/squid/squid.htm

Written By: jiminy on 02/23/05 at 10:51 pm

Imagine donating all your organs to science and for some reason in the afterlife you actually need them  ;D

Written By: computer freak on 02/24/05 at 10:50 am

I would love to kill animals and my computer! (bashes computer)  And when ever I drive in the car (I'm 16) I look at people I'm always afraid of taking a wrong turn and crashing into something then I die

not very morbid but that's what I think

Written By: Alchoholica on 02/24/05 at 10:51 am

The predict who will die contest was pretty cool but I'm to lazy to open the site to keep up with it, I wonder who had Sandra Dee? I'm sure some people out there knew she was in bad shape, I kind of thought the pope was going to bring me in a few points, maybe I better go have a look, I'll do it tomorrow  :)

I went in to a pub like 3 years ago and they had a who will die competition going where you picked a name and put a pound in.. the Pope was on it.. somebody is gonna cash in big time!

I myself always have Morbid thoughts.. and violent ones. I love envisioning myself like thwarting a terrorist attack and slitting there throats with a piece of shattered plexi glass or something  ::)

I once had to go to the school counsellor because i drew a frightening depection of my R.E Teaching being crucified whilst burnt alive. Apparently this wasn't the work i was set to do???

Written By: computer freak on 02/24/05 at 10:54 am

interesting

Written By: jiminy on 02/24/05 at 11:02 am

throat slitting and wrist slashing is one of the only things that gets me a bit squeamish, when I see it in a movie it almost feels like they are doing it to me, I think I need to slit a few throats and slash a few wrists to get over this and then I'll be the perfect killing machine ;D Rotting flesh makes me feel a bit queasy, it's OK to look at the bodies but the smell is what gets to you, in my opinion you don't get the full effect of viewing rotting corpses without the smell, some things just seem to go together like peas and carrots

Written By: Howard on 02/24/05 at 3:19 pm

Or how about when a pigeon is still walking across the street slowly and a car runs over him  :P

Howard

Written By: Howard on 02/24/05 at 3:20 pm

Imagine donating all your organs to science and for some reason in the afterlife you actually need them  ;D

What would happen in the afterlife? ;D

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 02/24/05 at 4:55 pm

What would happen in the afterlife? ;D

Howard
it depends on what organ you gave up  ::)

Written By: UKVisitor on 02/24/05 at 9:01 pm

I thought Morbid Thoughts was a Scandinavian Black Metal band...actually, probably is  :D I guess I've been surprised as i've got older that I worry less about dying suddenly or even horribly and more about living life to the full. I reckon i wasted too much time worrying about things I had no control of. When I get on a plane, even if it's the Taliban express to Baghdad, I just work on the basis that for the time i am in the metal capsule my life is almost completely out of my control. Can't fly a plane, not trained to deal with terrorists, explosives or hostage situations and utterly uncapable of working out how they can make a meat roll and a cup of coffee taste quite so foul ?!?!? I suppose I just worry about the things in life I can change and hey, sheeshe happens, so if the plane is going to go down in a fiery ball of flame, "Excuse me stewardess, another large Jim Beam and do you fancy one last moment of lurve?"  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: jiminy on 02/24/05 at 10:57 pm

If you're on a budget and need eyeglasses or falseteeth, your local morgue sells these items pretty cheap

Written By: Howard on 02/25/05 at 10:31 am

If you're on a budget and need eyeglasses or falseteeth, your local morgue sells these items pretty cheap

how much Jimmy?

Howard

Written By: goodsin on 02/25/05 at 11:03 am

Be carefull with that axe Eugene

It causes condensation? (presumably someone knows what I'm on about!)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/25/05 at 11:15 am

It causes condensation? (presumably someone knows what I'm on about!)

i don't know. all i know it's a pink floyd song.

Written By: goodsin on 02/25/05 at 11:43 am

i don't know. all i know it's a pink floyd song.

Wow, didn't know that. I thought Jiminy was referring to "Time flies by" by Half Man, Half Biscuit:

"Over bridges, under bridges, to our destination
Careful with that switch Eugene, it causes condensation"

That being said, HMHB were a band that wrote comedy songs, usually spoofs of other songs, so it may well be based on a Pink Floyd song. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Written By: jiminy on 02/25/05 at 12:21 pm

how much Jimmy?

Howard
I don't know, I don't need neither yet

Written By: NullandVoid on 02/25/05 at 12:26 pm

I usually have my most morbid thoughts when I am walking down the streets. Since i live in New York, I always picture foreign objects and/or pieces of building construction falling down and smashing the guts out of the people around me.

Written By: jiminy on 02/25/05 at 12:30 pm

I usually have my most morbid thoughts when I am walking down the streets. Since i live in New York, I always picture foreign objects and/or pieces of building construction falling down and smashing the guts out of the people around me.
not foreign people? remember Braves pitcher John Rocker?  ;D

Written By: NullandVoid on 02/26/05 at 12:12 am

Or how about when a pigeon is still walking across the street slowly and a car runs over him  :P

Howard

Oh man I once saw a squirrel get get nailed by a car that was sloowly parking. It got squeezed from back to front like a tube of toothpaste. The mess that shot out onto the sidewalk looked like red and purple spaghetti.

btw? did John Rocker get knocked with something?

Written By: jiminy on 02/26/05 at 12:36 am

Oh man I once saw a squirrel get get nailed by a car that was sloowly parking. It got squeezed from back to front like a tube of toothpaste. The mess that shot out onto the sidewalk looked like red and purple spaghetti.

Rocker made some rude remarks about foreigners while playing in New York and got booed, squirrels are very suicidal animals, they run out in front of your car then they dart back and forth in front of your wheels, this is one reason you see them dead in a low speed zones

Written By: AL-B on 02/26/05 at 2:58 am

Once I saw a squirrel that was in the middle of the street that had just been hit by another car and was desperately trying to claw its way to safety, but it couldn't get out of the way because it was stuck to the pavement by its own guts. That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. :P

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/05 at 9:44 am

Ewwwwww, that is one of the most disgusting things I have ever read.  I should print it out and put it on the fridge, good diet aid. :P

Written By: Alchoholica on 02/26/05 at 1:36 pm

Today, i freaked people out on the bus by not blinking.

I was thinking, wow what kind of reaction would there be if i pulled out a knife and slit that guys throat. Would somebody stop me? How many could i slay?

Written By: jiminy on 02/26/05 at 1:51 pm

Today, i freaked people out on the bus by not blinking.

I was thinking, wow what kind of reaction would there be if i pulled out a knife and slit that guys throat. Would somebody stop me? How many could i slay?
I think you could kill a couple before they would attempt to stop you unless you got unlucky and there was some aggressive SOB on the bus...try looking into the sky on a busy street in the city, it's funny to see how many people will also look up  ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/26/05 at 1:53 pm

I don't know why squirrels attempt to run across the street like that? can't they look both ways?

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 02/26/05 at 1:55 pm

I don't know why squirrels attempt to run across the street like that? can't they look both ways?

Howard
I've done told you they're suicidal, they just do it in a different way then lemmings

Written By: Howard on 02/26/05 at 1:55 pm

I have the same thought.But,I'm petrified if a car or some flying object hurls right towards me. :o

Howard

Written By: Howard on 02/26/05 at 1:57 pm

I've seen a cat try to chase a squirrel up a tree and the cat ended up on a branch ;D

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 02/26/05 at 3:48 pm

here is a thought, you have had diarrhea for two days and you think it has passed...then you feel the urge to fart...Is it safe to fart yet? will it be gas or liquid?  :D

Written By: Alchoholica on 02/26/05 at 3:58 pm

You think if you shat yourself, they would let you go home early from work?

Written By: jiminy on 02/26/05 at 4:03 pm

You think if you shat yourself, they would let you go home early from work?
try it  ;)

Written By: Alchoholica on 02/26/05 at 4:04 pm

try it  ;)

I'll leave that honor to you

Written By: jiminy on 02/26/05 at 4:06 pm

I'll leave that honor to you
don't tempt me  :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/26/05 at 5:27 pm

Death by:
Getting hit by a train and decapitated

stepping on the third rail of a subway train,getting your a** fried with millions of volts of current...

Sudden cardiac arrest,no one knows CPR and no defibrillator for miles....

Mafia hit...one's brains all over the place....

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/26/05 at 5:31 pm

Getting hit by an 18-wheeler trying to cross the Interstate.....one's guts hanging out....the top of one's SKULL in one's hands..

Written By: jiminy on 02/26/05 at 5:47 pm

Death by:
Getting hit by a train and decapitated

stepping on the third rail of a subway train,getting your a** fried with millions of volts of current...

Sudden cardiac arrest,no one knows CPR and no defibrillator for miles....

Mafia hit...one's brains all over the place....

It's the "amps" that actually kill you

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/26/05 at 6:37 pm

While playing a giant slot machine at an Atlantic City casino......the machine topples over,instantly killing some poor sap.....just before he gets three sevens and WINS THE JACKPOT...oh well,no comps for him.....

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/03/05 at 12:12 pm

A newscaster is doing a live report on hazardous weather....and gets struck by lightning in front of thousands of TV viewers...while the censor is using the john...

Written By: jiminy on 03/03/05 at 1:05 pm

A newscaster is doing a live report on hazardous weather....and gets struck by lightning in front of thousands of TV viewers...while the censor is using the john...
Giraldo Rivera...please...Giraldo Rivera....a guy can dream, can't he?

Written By: Howard on 03/03/05 at 3:36 pm

accidently chopping your finger off while slicing a banana for your cereal. :P

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 03/03/05 at 3:49 pm

accidently chopping your finger off while slicing a banana for your cereal. :P

Howard
bananas are soft....use your machete on something else  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/03/05 at 3:51 pm

bananas are soft....use your machete on something else  ;D

why not a regular sharp knife? ;D

Howard

Written By: Howard on 03/03/05 at 3:52 pm

biting your lip when eating way too fast & starting to bleed profusely :P

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 03/03/05 at 3:53 pm

why not a regular sharp knife? ;D

Howard
I was thinking a butter knife   ;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/03/05 at 3:55 pm

biting your lip when eating way too fast & starting to bleed profusely :P

Howard
you ever bite your tongue or cheek and continue chewing and end up bitting it again?

Written By: Howard on 03/03/05 at 3:56 pm

I was thinking a butter knife   ;D

too dull

Howard

Written By: Howard on 03/03/05 at 3:57 pm

you ever bite your tongue or cheek and continue chewing and end up bitting it again?

I wound up bleeding :P
had tooth marks the next day

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 03/06/05 at 2:34 am

I wound up bleeding :P
had tooth marks the next day

Howard
Don't chew gum after a dentist visit

Written By: Fred on 03/06/05 at 2:52 am

Speaking of cabbies and rotten.com have you seen the "Cab Driver" pic there? I don't want to post a link...

I always have thoughts like that of stuff happening to me, or loved ones. I hate it.

Written By: Howard on 03/06/05 at 7:33 am

Why not? ???

Howard

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/06/05 at 7:58 am

Speaking of cabbies and rotten.com have you seen the "Cab Driver" pic there? I don't want to post a link...

I always have thoughts like that of stuff happening to me, or loved ones. I hate it.

thats the pic i had in mind.

Written By: jiminy on 03/06/05 at 4:24 pm

Why not? ???

Howard
you can bite your cheek and tongue and not feel it until the Novocaine wears off

Written By: Paul on 03/06/05 at 4:30 pm

'Specially if your dentist resembles Laurence Olivier...!! (Think about it...!!)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/06/05 at 5:06 pm

'Specially if your dentist resembles Laurence Olivier...!! (Think about it...!!)

boys from brazil?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/06/05 at 5:07 pm

Marathon Man, with Dustin Hofman

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/06/05 at 5:11 pm

ah, thats the one. now i remember the scene...*shudder*

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/06/05 at 7:24 pm

Oh gawd,the Nazi dentist.....

another sicko dentist is the guy in the 1980's remake of "Little Shop of Horrors"...

Written By: jiminy on 03/06/05 at 7:32 pm

Oh gawd,the Nazi dentist.....

another sicko dentist is the guy in the 1980's remake of "Little Shop of Horrors"...
Steve Martin the wild and crazy guy

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/06/05 at 7:34 pm

Trapped in a room full of:
Taipans(especially Coastal Taipans)
King Brown Snakes
Tiger Snakes
Death Adders
King Cobras
Indian Cobras
Black Mambas
Green Mambas
Gaboon Vipers
Russell's Vipers
Kraits
Bushmasters
Fer-de-Lances
Cascabels(South American rattlesnakes)
Mojave Rattlers
Eastern Diamondback Rattlers(meanest snakes in North America)
Western Diamondback Rattlers(another nasty evil-tempered US snake)...

Now that would cause cardiac arrest just knowing one is in the same room with even ONE of those aforementioned serpents!!

Written By: whitewolf on 03/06/05 at 8:36 pm

King Brown Snakes
Tiger Snakes
Death Adders
King Cobras
Indian Cobras
Black Mambas
Green Mambas
Gaboon Vipers
Russell's Vipers
Kraits
Bushmasters
Fer-de-Lances
Mojave Rattlers

Now that would cause cardiac arrest just knowing one is in the same room with even ONE of those aforementioned serpents!!

ok reading through this list makes me shiverr, I am petrified of snakes, even the little garter snakes.

Written By: jiminy on 03/06/05 at 9:41 pm

I used to want to be a herpetologist, so snakes and all reptiles don't bother me, a diamondback rattle snake becomes very tame in captivity but you must always be careful because they are poisonous

Written By: Powerslave on 03/07/05 at 3:11 am

King Brown Snakes
Tiger Snakes
Death Adders
King Cobras
Indian Cobras
Black Mambas
Green Mambas
Gaboon Vipers
Russell's Vipers
Kraits
Bushmasters
Fer-de-Lances
Mojave Rattlers

Actually the worst of them is the small-scaled snake, a kind of inland taipan.

Written By: goodsin on 03/07/05 at 3:44 am

I sometimes go through phases where my mind replays moments of pain that happened to me. Repetetive flashbacks of paper cuts ain't pleasant. Also, I cut myself with a meat cleaver a couple of years ago, down to the bone between my thumb & forefinger. I had a real wide gaping cut, where you could see all the bits inside my hand, sometimes have flashbacks to that when I look at my thumb... (Tip: Do not sharpen large heavy meat cleavers then try to juggle with them...)  ::)

Written By: jiminy on 03/13/05 at 6:06 am

You ever eat something that gives you intergestion and you burp a mouth full of regurgitated food?
do you swallow it back down or spit it out?

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/13/05 at 10:46 am

You ever eat something that gives you intergestion and you burp a mouth full of regurgitated food?

Oh Oh Oh! You have to swallow, to see if it will taste different the second time round.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/13/05 at 11:00 am

i swallow back. i aint wasting food.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/13/05 at 11:51 am

I hope when my time is up....that I do not go meet my maker via the extremely painful experience of a HEART ATTACK...the thought of unbearable,crushing chest pain freaks me out...but if it is my heart I'd rather it be sudden death via cardiac arrest with no warning,thus no pain.

Written By: Howard on 03/14/05 at 4:31 pm

having my zipper getting caught on my crotch. :o

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 03/14/05 at 4:41 pm

having my zipper getting caught on my crotch. :o

Howard
  ;D beans and franks!, beans and franks!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/14/05 at 4:42 pm

;D beans and franks!, beans and franks!  ;D

HUH? ???

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 03/14/05 at 4:44 pm

HUH? ???

Howard
the movie... there is something about Mary, when Ben Stiller got caught in his zipper, the retarded brother was yelling "beans and franks!, beans and franks!"

Written By: Howard on 03/14/05 at 6:54 pm

the movie... there is something about Mary, when Ben Stiller got caught in his zipper, the retarded brother was yelling "beans and franks!, beans and franks!"

I remember that episode ;D

Howard

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/14/05 at 7:10 pm

Getting crushed accidentally by a Monster Truck!!

Written By: jiminy on 03/15/05 at 12:55 am

an interesting site  http://www.darwinawards.com/

Written By: Howard on 03/15/05 at 4:25 pm

When the hair dryer falls into the bathub by accident ;D

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 03/15/05 at 5:14 pm

When the hair dryer falls into the bathub by accident ;D

Howard
or the toaster  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/15/05 at 5:42 pm

put yourself 2000 years into the future, Imagine the archaeologists of this future date as they unearth todays cemeteries and all the wonderfully preserved history we have provided for this future generation with our outdated believes of burying our dead in fancy little boxes

Written By: Howard on 03/15/05 at 6:53 pm

or the toaster  ;D

burning your bagel and getting it caught in the Toaster ;D

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 03/15/05 at 6:55 pm

burning your bagel and getting it caught in the Toaster ;D

Howard

or forgetting it's in the toaster and smelling it burning  :o

Written By: Howard on 03/15/05 at 6:59 pm

or forgetting it's in the toaster and smelling it burning  :o

that happened to me once :P ::)

Howard

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/15/05 at 7:15 pm

Some dumba** guy spilling hot vegetable oil on his....ahem....nether region...

Written By: jiminy on 03/15/05 at 7:19 pm

Some dumba** guy spilling hot vegetable oil on his....ahem....nether region...
kind of puts you off a weiner roast  ;D

Written By: AL-B on 03/15/05 at 7:39 pm

King Brown Snakes
Tiger Snakes
Death Adders
King Cobras
Indian Cobras
Black Mambas
Green Mambas
Gaboon Vipers
Russell's Vipers
Kraits
Bushmasters
Fer-de-Lances
Mojave Rattlers

What about "nut snakes?" ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/20/05 at 6:56 am

What about "nut snakes?" ;D

...or snake's nuts?

Written By: jiminy on 03/20/05 at 2:00 pm

...or snake's nuts?
you open a can of nuts and a fake snake springs out to scare you

Written By: jiminy on 03/21/05 at 2:42 pm

Here's an morbidly interesting web site I found, it seems that when you die you can have your cremated remains turned into jewels...it gives a new meaning for "family jewels" don't you think?  ;D

http://www.lifegem.com/

Written By: jiminy on 03/24/05 at 7:29 pm

I posted this in playful penguin but I think it fits here too   ;D
http://www.geocities.com/marissa2/yukon_toe.html

Written By: Howard on 03/25/05 at 2:16 pm

I posted this in playful penguin but I think it fits here too   ;D
http://www.geocities.com/marissa2/yukon_toe.html

Why would you go and drink that? :P

Howard

Written By: jiminy on 03/25/05 at 2:35 pm

Why would you go and drink that? :P

Howard
I wouldn't drink it   :P
now champagne on my girlfriends body sounds nice  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/25/05 at 4:27 pm

I wouldn't drink it   :P
now champagne on my girlfriends body sounds nice  ;)

could Robin and I join? ;)

Howard

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/25/05 at 5:03 pm

Spontaneous combustion of you and your partner during sex....and I don't mean climax...

Written By: jiminy on 03/25/05 at 5:29 pm

could Robin and I join? ;)

Howard
you buying?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/26/05 at 7:00 am

you buying?  ;D

No But Robin will. ;) ;D

Howard

Written By: Howard on 03/26/05 at 7:01 am

Spontaneous combustion of you and your partner during sex....and I don't mean climax...

you mean imploding? ???

Howard

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/26/05 at 7:54 am

As longas it is done quietly, I do not mind.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/26/05 at 3:32 pm

you mean imploding? ???

Howard
spontaneous combustion is someone burning to death,without any evidence of who or what set them on fire....
http://anomalyinfo.com/articles/ga00003.shtml

Written By: Howard on 03/26/05 at 4:33 pm

finding a finger in chili :P

Written By: Howard on 03/26/05 at 4:34 pm

spontaneous combustion is someone burning to death,without any evidence of who or what set them on fire....
http://anomalyinfo.com/articles/ga00003.shtml

I don't think there's any such thing as spontaneous combustion.Nobody can explode like that.

Written By: jiminy on 03/26/05 at 6:50 pm

finding a finger in chili :P
finding a willy in your chili   ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/27/05 at 7:17 am

Thankfully,that hasn't happened yet. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/27/05 at 7:20 am

I bet it is painful?

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 12:44 pm

I usually have thoughts about how best to kill people.

Torture is another popular thought.

Necrophilia is usually pretty funny as well.

Oh yeah *bump*

Written By: NullandVoid on 09/08/05 at 4:03 pm

I usually have thoughts about how best to kill people.

Torture is another popular thought.

Necrophilia is usually pretty funny as well.

Oh yeah *bump*

Necrophilia is something I'll never understand.
The stench, rigor mortis, skin slippage not to mention the inevitable release of bodily gases...total mood killers if you ask me.

You know what bizzare thought runs through my head from time to time? What would happen if you forced someone to keep just a hand submerged in bleach? How long would it take the chlorine to seep in and kill them?

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 4:07 pm

Necrophilia is something I'll never understand.
The stench, rigor mortis, skin slippage not to mention the inevitable release of bodily gases...total mood killers if you ask me.

You know what bizzare thought runs through my head from time to time? What would happen if you forced someone to keep just a hand submerged in bleach? How long would it take the chlorine to seep in and kill them?

A while i imagine.

I find the whole thought of Necrophilia funny, cus ya know it's ugly bastards doing it  ;D Can't get it elsewhere.

Cannibal Corpse did a good song about Necrophilia..

Swollen with liquid
Ready to burst
A load of my lymph
Will quench this dead body's thirst
One month in the grave
twisted and half decayed
She turned a putrid yellow
I pisse din her maggot filled asshole

fudgeing the rotting
My semen is bleeding
The smell of decay
Seeps from her genital cavity

The smell was unbearable
As I unburied her
I cum blood from my erection
I feel it run
down her throat, swallow

Eyes glassy and vacant
body dug up to play with
Skin greasy and naked
tounguing her rotted anus

I need a live woman
to fill with my fluid
A delicate girl, to mutilate, fudge and kill
her body exceptional
she thought I was normal
but I wanted more

I came blood inside of her
chocking on the clot
gagging on the snot
gushing blood, from her mouth
bloody gel leaking out
Body buried in a shallow grave
Unmarked for none to find
The sickness I have left behind
Undetected go my crimes
The greatest thrill of my life

Violnet, climax
Serging serum
on my skin

Back from the dead
I am resurrected
to spew, putrefaction

Written By: NullandVoid on 09/08/05 at 4:11 pm

A while i imagine.

I find the whole thought of Necrophilia funny, cus ya know it's ugly bastards doing it  ;D Can't get it elsewhere.

Swollen with liquid
Ready to burst
A load of my lymph
One month in the grave
twisted and half decayed
I pisse din her maggot filled Ashcroft

fudgeing the rotting
My semen is bleeding
The smell of decay

The smell was unbearable
As I unburied her
I feel it run
down her throat, swallow....

I think this is quite possibly the most DISGUSTING thing that I have ever read, but I like it :)

eeeeeeeeeeww......{applause}

Written By: Powerslave on 09/08/05 at 4:32 pm

**VERY DISTURBING CONTENT WARNING -- Do NOT follow this link if you are easily offended.**

This one is better: http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/abramelin/abramelin.html#5

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 4:38 pm

**VERY DISTURBING CONTENT WARNING -- Do NOT follow this link if you are easily offended.**

OUTSTANDING!

Written By: NullandVoidsEvilTwin on 09/08/05 at 4:56 pm

YOOOOOOO!!!!!! That was siiiiiiiick... ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 6:41 pm

I got electrocuted today.. and it cauterized my toe.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/NoGoodCanComeOfThis/Picture89.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/NoGoodCanComeOfThis/Picture88.jpg

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/08/05 at 7:18 pm

FUN FUN FUN!!!

This talk with you is kinda... weird...

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 7:18 pm

FUN FUN FUN!!!

This talk with you is kinda... weird...

That's cus i'm weird. Sweetie

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/08/05 at 7:39 pm

UG....feet are ugly....every single one of them. I have always had this strange hatred for feet.

Erin :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 7:41 pm

UG....feet are ugly....every single one of them. I have always had this strange hatred for feet.

Ug!  ;D Are you going caveman on us?

My feet are especially ugly.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/08/05 at 7:42 pm

Yeah, me too.

Ug! ;D Are you going caveman on us?

No, ALL feet are ugly.

Beth

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/08/05 at 7:42 pm

Ug!  ;D Are you going caveman on us?

well...not today at least.  Although if I did, I would be the one dragging my mate around by the hair!  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 7:43 pm

Yeah, me too.
No, ALL feet are ugly.

No... mine are definatley uglier than a lot.

Especially my big toe.

Do i have hairy feet?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/08/05 at 7:43 pm

well...not today at least.  Although if I did, I would be the one dragging my mate around by the hair!  ;D

Uh-oh   :-\\

Do i have hairy feet?

Yes.

Beth

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 7:45 pm

Yes.

I wanna see Howard's feet  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/08/05 at 7:45 pm

Uh-oh   :-\\

no, he's been good today....I was just making a point. LOL!

Written By: jackas on 09/08/05 at 7:48 pm

A while i imagine.

Swollen with liquid
Ready to burst
A load of my lymph
One month in the grave
twisted and half decayed
I pisse din her maggot filled Ashcroft

fudgeing the rotting
My semen is bleeding
The smell of decay

The smell was unbearable
As I unburied her
I feel it run
down her throat, swallow

My sister is an Animal Control Officer and on occasion she has to pick up dead animals.  She says when they are "ripe" if you try to pick it up without popping it first, it will explode.  Yuck!  She said she usually tries to find some wood with a nail on it to pop the animal.  Yesterday she had to pick up a dead raccoon.  Well I guess she tried to pick it up by the back legs and she said it was so rotten the back legs just fell off. :P

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 7:50 pm

My sister is an Animal Control Officer and on occasion she has to pick up dead animals.  She says when they are "ripe" if you try to pick it up without popping it first, it will explode.  Yuck!  She said she usually tries to find some wood with a nail on it to pop the animal.  Yesterday she had to pick up a dead raccoon.  Well I guess she tried to pick it up by the back legs and she said it was so rotten the back legs just fell off. :P

Cool.

Me and pete once found a dead squirrel on the school field. We put it in a Trash Bag and threw it around  ;D

Written By: jackas on 09/08/05 at 7:50 pm

Please don't say that.

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 7:51 pm

Please don't say that.

Do you think he has 'Hirsuit' feet?>

Written By: jackas on 09/08/05 at 8:20 pm

Do you think he has 'Hirsuit' feet?>

Yes! ;D ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 8:37 pm

Yes! ;D ;D

Howard could have a 'Hair Suit' Like rodney moore

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/08/05 at 9:15 pm

My feet are uglier than Andrew's... See, I have this thing in my family, where most of the males have a REALLY big big toe.

I constantly stub it and hurt it.

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/08/05 at 9:17 pm

My feet are uglier than Andrew's... See, I have this thing in my family, where most of the males have a REALLY big big toe.

How big are your feet chief?

Written By: jackas on 09/08/05 at 9:17 pm

Post a picture. ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 09/08/05 at 9:24 pm

Post a picture. ;D

While you're at it--post one of your face! I'm curious.

Beth

Written By: karen on 09/09/05 at 3:37 am

Just how did you electrocute your toe Andy?

Written By: Paul on 09/09/05 at 7:09 am

Don't encourage him!

Yes...exactly how did you electrocute your toe?

(I'm having visions of you stuffing the thing in a plug socket!)

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/09/05 at 7:10 am

Ouch!

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/09/05 at 7:45 pm

Yes...exactly how did you electrocute your toe?

Ouch!

I'm not really sure exactly how i did it. I felt something on my foot that really hurt and went "Hmmm, what was that" anyway, i looked and my toe looked like that, it didn't really bleed cus it was cauterized. Anyway, i went ferreting around and couldn't see anything, but my foot was right next to a Power Chord. Very odd.. haven't done anything about moving the power chords yet, I reckon if i can do all 5 it would be a record  ;D

Actually, it really smelled this morning so i scrubbed it extra hard and all the skin flaked off, just left some charred bits.  :P

Written By: NullandVoid on 09/10/05 at 3:05 am

Don't encourage him!

hee hee hee....thing in a socket  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/10/05 at 3:40 am

I'm not really sure exactly how i did it. I felt something on my foot that really hurt and went "Hmmm, what was that" anyway, i looked and my toe looked like that, it didn't really bleed cus it was cauterized. Anyway, i went ferreting around and couldn't see anything, but my foot was right next to a Power Chord. Very odd.. haven't done anything about moving the power chords yet, I reckon if i can do all 5 it would be a record  ;D

Actually, it really smelled this morning so i scrubbed it extra hard and all the skin flaked off, just left some charred bits.  :P
You did not kick the electrician then?

Written By: Alchoholica on 09/10/05 at 10:56 am

hee hee hee....thing in a socket  ;D

:o

Gotta say, that would be a errrr... eye opener. I could say goodbye to my best chat up line 'Hello ladies, unlike men in your country, i still have a full Penis' ;D

You did not kick the electrician then?

hehehehe, are electricians round your way made of electricity then?

Check for new replies or respond here...