inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How 'bout the Idol guys?

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 02/24/05 at 11:15 am

Which one's your favorite?  I think I like Anwar (the music teacher) the best.  I'm also hoping one or both of the rock singers make it somewhere.  The problem is Constantine's got the looks, but Bo's got a much better voice.  :-\\  Too bad we can't combine the two.

Subject: Re: How 'bout the Idol guys?

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/24/05 at 12:01 pm

A lot of the guys are good singers, it's hard to pick, but yeah I'd say that Anwar and Bo are probably the best ones.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/24/05 at 6:35 pm

Bo and Anwar are my faves.  I liked Constantine at first, but he is starting to grate on my nerves.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/24/05 at 7:30 pm

Anwar is my fave. I gotta support my fellow teacher.

Tanya

Written By: Lazy Jessica on 02/24/05 at 8:23 pm

I can't believe I'm actually admitting this, but I like Bo. His rendition of "Drift Away" was bada$$.

That being said, I'm not a rabid Idol fan by any means. My whole family watches it though, so I get glimpses of it now and then. :P

Written By: kairi747 on 03/21/05 at 12:35 am

I'm totally an anwar fan now that mario is gone.  before it was a toss-up.  i'm also a music teacher so my opinion may be biased.  oh yeah, i'm also from nj!  i still like constantine although he hasn't proved to show any real talent lately.  my son (8) is all for anthony since he overcame the tracheotomy surgery.

Check for new replies or respond here...