inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: song title and artist

Written By: matdn on 02/26/05 at 6:02 pm

Does anyone know the name and artist for a new release song that is about a candy store? the lyrics are sexual but they sing the song about lollipops etc....lick my lollipop etc etc
Heard it on the radio but they didn't say who it was by, i'm pretty sure it's a new release, i know it's not the one released a few years back by Alice cooper ( or someone like that )
Cheers!

Subject: Re: song title and artist

Written By: woops on 02/26/05 at 6:05 pm

50 Cent, I know the song title is related to candy, but I don't remember...

Written By: matdn on 02/28/05 at 11:44 pm

Thank you i'll check it out.

Written By: Robbo on 03/01/05 at 1:41 am

Isn't the song called, "Candy Store".

Written By: Dave Brown on 03/01/05 at 4:42 am

Does anyone know the name and artist for a new release song that is about a candy store? the lyrics are sexual but they sing the song about lollipops etc....lick my lollipop etc etc
Heard it on the radio but they didn't say who it was by, i'm pretty sure it's a new release, i know it's not the one released a few years back by Alice cooper ( or someone like that )
Cheers!

Was it a dance record? If it was, then the song your referring to was "Lollipop" from DJ Aligator Project which was the follow-up to his massive hit "The Whistle Song".

Written By: matdn on 03/02/05 at 7:03 pm

it was Fifty cent, thank you guys.
:D

Check for new replies or respond here...