inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Battle of The Actors: Round 7: Indiana Jones and The Temple of Scarface

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/27/05 at 6:10 pm

Which actor is your favorite, the winner of round 6, Al Pacino or the challenger... Harrison Ford?

I am voting for Harrison Ford.

Subject: Re: Battle of The Actors: Round 7: Indiana Jones and The Temple of Scarface

Written By: Dagwood on 02/27/05 at 6:37 pm

Harrison Ford

Subject: Re: Battle of The Actors: Round 7: Indiana Jones and The Temple of Scarface

Written By: jaytee on 02/27/05 at 6:38 pm

Harrison Ford

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/27/05 at 9:57 pm

Al

Tanya

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/27/05 at 9:58 pm

i enjoy Al but Harrison got my vote  :)

Written By: Ansky1213 on 02/27/05 at 10:51 pm

Love 'em both, but I've gotta give the edge to Harry.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/27/05 at 10:55 pm

Indy's kicking butt so far!

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/27/05 at 11:53 pm

But this Indy votes for Scarface. I never thought of Harry being a good actor. He's an okay star who made good career moves the is, until "Hollywood Homicide".)(
Indy's kicking butt so far!

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 02/28/05 at 7:07 am

Al Pacino

I used to look (a litle bit) like him  :o

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/28/05 at 10:56 am

But this Indy votes for Scarface. I never thought of Harry being a good actor. He's an okay star who made good career moves the is, until "Hollywood Homicide".)(
I agree...I enjoyed Raiders Of The Lost Ark but Pacino has done some stuff I really liked...."Serpico" takes me back :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/05 at 11:18 am

It's a tie!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/05 at 5:10 pm

The winner: Harrison Ford!!!!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...