inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hasn't ANYONE heard this guy?

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 02/28/05 at 9:45 pm

I posted a rock group/artist poll on the ratings board and found out that nobody knows who the hell is Citizen Cope.  Why? WHY?!!! 
Ok but seriously I think he's got great vocals and plays guitar pretty good.  His song "Bullet and a Target" is awesome (well, in my opinion).  Y'all should check this guy out, if ya don't already know who he is

Subject: Re: Hasn't ANYONE heard this guy?

Written By: kairi747 on 03/21/05 at 12:31 am

yeah, well, don't feel too bad.  no one knows who john eddie is either.  :\'(

Written By: redhead007 on 03/21/05 at 10:28 am

yeah, well, don't feel too bad.  no one knows who john eddie is either.  :\'(

A little off-topic but I know who John Eddie is. :) One of my favorite singers, I love his debut album. (the only one I can find from him) "Stranded" is a great song.

Written By: Feiticeira on 03/21/05 at 6:41 pm

Never heard of either of those.  But I'm not going to make this a "well no-one's heard of" such-n-such    thread...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/21/05 at 6:48 pm

I have seen the Citizen Cope CD at my radio station.  It's not the type of music that interests me, so I didn't listen to it, but I have definitely heard of Citizen Cope.  I've also heard of John Eddie.

Written By: kairi747 on 03/23/05 at 2:00 pm

A little off-topic but I know who John Eddie is. :) One of my favorite singers, I love his debut album. (the only one I can find from him) "Stranded" is a great song.

Yeah, his earlier stuff is much better than the more current imo.  you can buy his cd's from his website www.johneddie.com

Check for new replies or respond here...