inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: SoulDecision - Ooh It's Kinda Crazy

Written By: Dave Brown on 03/02/05 at 10:03 am

If anyone has heard of this song, would anyone agree that it sounds similar to George Michael's 1996 #1 "Fastlove"?

Subject: Re: SoulDecision - Ooh It's Kinda Crazy

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/02/05 at 11:31 am

If anyone has heard of this song, would anyone agree that it sounds similar to George Michael's 1996 #1 "Fastlove"?

Was that the record I once mistaken for "Fastlove" once?

Written By: Satish on 03/02/05 at 3:46 pm

Yeah, I kind of think the Canadian pop group SoulDecision are a George Michael clone, too.

Written By: whistledog on 02/05/07 at 10:16 pm

I always thought it sounded like Fastlove yes

Here's a little mini bio on soulDecision ... Originally known as Indecision, they had a BIG club hit in Canada in 1997 called "Tonight"

As soulDecision, they are best known for their song "Faded" which made them one hit wonders in America.  From their 2000 debut "No One Does it Better" came "Faded" plus two more singles, all which hit the Canadian Top 20 ...

Faded
No One Does it Better
Ooh, It's Kind of Crazy  

A second album "Shady Satin Drug" had three singles with "Cadillac Dress", "Kiss the Wall" and "Hypnotize" which all charted in Canada, but I have no idea how high.  lol

Check for new replies or respond here...