inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hey, Triumph, Nice CD...For Me To Poop On

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/02/05 at 3:55 pm

How do you feel about Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog's CD, "Come Poop With Me". I didn't care too much for the smattering of foul language and tasteless jokes that this leather sock puppet expunged. The cameos by Conan O'Brien, Jack Black and Adam Sandler didn't help either. I did chuckle when Triumph sang that any girl that dates David Spade needs to be pooped on. He needs to be pooped on, too.  ;)

Subject: Re: Hey, Triumph, Nice CD...For Me To Poop On

Written By: woops on 03/02/05 at 4:40 pm

So & So, the whole "Make Wanna Poop On" gets old fast, IMO  :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/02/05 at 5:33 pm

Haven't heard the CD, but off hand Truimph is one of my favorite things about Late Night With Conan O'Brien.  ;D

Written By: AL-B on 03/04/05 at 12:33 pm

I don't know if you watched the DVD that came with the CD, but the "You Have To Work Blue" segment with Horatio Sanz playing "blue" comic "Stinky Faye" was funny. "Stinky Faye" did an "impression" of FDR that was so rude and patently offensive that I can't repeat it here, but at the same time it made me fall out of my chair laughing.

Check for new replies or respond here...