inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Battle of The Actors: Part 9: Clint Eastwood vs The Army of Darkness

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/02/05 at 5:48 pm

This time it's San Fransico cop vs chainsaw weilding zombie killer......

Clint Eastwood vs Bruce Campbell.

My vote is for Bruce Campbell.

Subject: Re: Battle of The Actors: Part 9: Clint Eastwood vs The Army of Darkness

Written By: Webstor on 03/02/05 at 5:58 pm

Bruce Campbell all the way....

Subject: Re: Battle of The Actors: Part 9: Clint Eastwood vs The Army of Darkness

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/02/05 at 5:59 pm

Clint. Now, if you posted a thread on horror film actors then maybe you'd have a shot with a vote for Bruce from me. However, if you put him with Robert Englund, it'd be a more interesting thread (hint, hint!).

Tanya

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/02/05 at 6:26 pm

Clint. Now, if you posted a thread on horror film actors then maybe you'd have a shot with a vote for Bruce from me. However, if you put him with Robert Englund, it'd be a more interesting thread (hint, hint!).

Tanya

I'll keep it in mind.  ;)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/02/05 at 6:41 pm

I'll keep it in mind. ;)

Cool!

Tanya

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/03/05 at 9:21 am

The winner..... yet again is Clint!

Check for new replies or respond here...