inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best Video Game Ever

Written By: Dante20 on 03/03/05 at 8:47 pm

Tell me doesn't matter what year its from let me know

Mine Devil May Cry

Subject: Re: Best Video Game Ever

Written By: Apricot on 03/03/05 at 8:51 pm

You sound like a friend of mine... Anyway, I like Resident Evil 4, but that may change as my favorite. It's just so Goddamn enthralling!  :D

Written By: AchtungBaby on 03/03/05 at 8:54 pm

Grand Theft Auto Vice City  ::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/03/05 at 8:59 pm

Currently I like Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

Written By: Dante20 on 03/03/05 at 9:01 pm

You sound like a friend of mine... Anyway, I like Resident Evil 4, but that may change as my favorite. It's just so Goddamn enthralling!  :D

No i don't think i am Because I'm new to this board
But anywho I really haven't played resident Evil 4 because i don't have a gamecube i have xbox, PS2, and a GBA SP

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/03/05 at 10:06 pm

San Andreas for sheer replay value and mindless stuff to do..

But as far as artistic values and things of that nature, the entire Legend of Zelda series is great imo. Especially Occarina of Time on the N64 and Link to the Past on Super NES.

And Final Fantasy is a great series..

If I had to pick ONE game..Final Fantasy VII. The musical score cannot be matched in a video game as far as setting the mood(EVERY piece is great and fits the scene), its written perfectly, all of the characters are well done, the battle system is simple yet effective, it just draws you in like no other game. And it still holds up despite it's growing age.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/03/05 at 10:20 pm

tron

Written By: shiprunner12 on 03/04/05 at 4:19 pm

I'd say my favorite game is Super Smash Bros. for the N64. As long as I'm playing against real people I don't think I could ever get sick of it. I'm sure that Melee is better but I went with a PS2 instead of a Gamecube so I don't have it. I also like some RPGs like .Hack and Final Fantasy.

Written By: AL-B on 03/04/05 at 4:29 pm

I just got San Andreas for my PS2 and it's probably the best game I've ever had.

I'm also partial to the Gran Turismo series.

(World Of Outlaws Sprint Cars 2002 is another one of my faves. Good, mindless fun!)

Written By: Dante20 on 03/05/05 at 4:39 pm

what i really want is the new Devil May Cry 3 that just came out i really want to play it. :D

Check for new replies or respond here...