inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best year of the Twenty-O's ('00s) so far

Written By: bbigd04 on 03/04/05 at 8:47 pm

Which is your favorite '00s year? Overall I think 2004 was the best year, and I think 2005 will even top it. I think the weakest part of the decade was 2000 into 2001, I think things started to get better in 2002. In 2000 television was full of crappy millionaire clone game shows (got old really fast), the music pretty much sucked and was dominated by girly pop and boy bands, I think the music is getting better today with some great rock songs, and even some what I consider good hip-hop songs.

Subject: Re: Best year of the Twenty-O's ('00s) so far

Written By: Robbo on 03/04/05 at 8:53 pm

I voted for 2005 because I hope in the near future (maybe a couple of months) these reality TV show will die out. Music is becoming a little better, I think. But it will get alot better over the next few months with alot of old artists coming back and making new music. Stevie Wonder is makinga nd album at the moment, Michael Jackson will release his new album after his trial is over, Prince is working on another new album. These 3 artists will show the youngsters how it's done.
Also, I think 2005 will be a year in the history books. I'm getting a vibe that Osama Bin Laden will be captured this year. I also think the troops will come back this year sometime. Also, Michael Jackson's vindication will be a big event of 2005. Also, the films of 2005 are getting better too. I'm liking this year so far.

Written By: Apricot on 03/04/05 at 8:58 pm

'04 was pretty pimp.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/04/05 at 10:12 pm

So far 2003.  Chappelle's Show, Andy Richter, the Matrix Sequels, The Return of the King, the rise of nuwave and the 1999 influence died off.  Not to mention Saddam was captured although I despise the Iraq War. 

Check for new replies or respond here...