inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ashlee simpson topic here!

Written By: say on 03/05/05 at 12:34 am

ashlee simpson topic here!

Subject: Re: ashlee simpson topic here!

Written By: say on 03/05/05 at 12:36 am

ashlee simpson is so cute!
she's got the style and the looks!
and she rocks! although she's a bitch ;D :D ;)
i love her!!!!

Written By: bbigd04 on 03/05/05 at 12:38 am

Ashlee Simpson sucks, and she's not that great looking.

Written By: say on 03/05/05 at 12:44 am

in her video shadow! and she's a total bitch...but i still like her....
she keeps on flirting with ryan cabrera!! ;D :D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/05/05 at 7:37 pm

I despise everything Ashlee stands for, her name (it's ASHLEY YOU STUPID PARENTS), her music (FAKE!), the inescapable fact she'd be nowhere without her sister, and also the fact that her brand of teen pop is perhaps the worst there is and she's bad even for it.

Thanks for letting me rant :)

-DR  ;)

Written By: george78 on 03/09/05 at 10:23 am

You know I go back and forth on her. I think her music isn't half bad. I do think she's been given a bad hand though. A string of bad luck with some of her performances has given her a bad rap. I've watched her reality show and Newlyweds, and you clearly see how her SNL and Orange Bowl performance flops were totally out of her control. I kinda feel bad for her. She's going to have to prove herself for a long time, which sucks for her.

I will agree that Jessica's fame could have helped her initial push into the limelight.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/09/05 at 10:39 am

ashlee simpson should realise she's nothing but a poseur. she should quit entertainment, join the army and serve her country by fighting in iraq.

Written By: AL-B on 03/09/05 at 3:38 pm

ashlee simpson should realise she's nothing but a poseur. she should quit entertainment, join the army and serve her country by fighting in iraq.
They could use her for psychological warfare. They could stick her in an armored Humvee with two loudspeakers, with her singing out of the first one and a voice in Arabic coming out of the second saying, "Attention! Attention! Inside this vehicle is American pop star Ashlee Simpson! She will not stop singing until every last insurgent and foreign terrorist has been handed over to the authorities!" This Humvee would drive through every major city, block by block, and the people would be so willing to turn in the terrorists just to make her shut up that Iraq would be secure within a month.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/09/05 at 4:27 pm

I must say her singing is not bad.  I just hate the lyrics and the whole aura behind her.  :P

Written By: 90s boy on 03/09/05 at 5:13 pm

i dont really care  for her :P :P :P

Written By: NullandVoid on 03/09/05 at 5:38 pm

Ok, Asshlee simpson is not that bad, but what she did on SNL was totally unprofessional. Any seasoned or well-trained performer faced with what happened would have kept the song going until the sound people and the band caught up with them. They wouldn't have did a hokey dance off the stage. She could've at least ad-lib something. The people on SNL do it all the time when they mess up.

Written By: george78 on 03/11/05 at 9:09 am

Exactly, she's not a seasoned professional. She's still a fairly new artist. The SNL thing happened a little after her album release. Plus she's still really young.

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 03/11/05 at 3:59 pm

she just got her start because she is jessica simpsons sister.

Written By: cagesundercage on 03/11/05 at 4:06 pm

gay

Check for new replies or respond here...