inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ZOOG disney

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/06/05 at 12:37 am

I know this place really doesn't like ZOOG Disney generally, but I liked it. Reminds me of Old School Nick as it isn't all cartoons. 

It was best around 2001 when Lizzie McGuire first aired and the original movies were still good.  Also So Weird, Jett Jackson and other older ZOOG shows were finishing up.  Does anyone think that zoog disney will mean the same to kids born in the mid 90s that it does to kids born in the late 80s and early 90s? 

BTW Disney jumped the shark in 2003 with That's So Raven and the departure of Shia Labeouf and Hilary Duff (well she left 04 but very few Lizzie episodes were made in 03).

Subject: Re: ZOOG disney

Written By: bbigd04 on 03/06/05 at 12:38 am

I know this place really doesn't like ZOOG Disney generally, but I liked it. Reminds me of Old School Nick as it isn't all cartoons. 

It was best around 2001 when Lizzie McGuire first aired and the original movies were still good.  Also So Weird, Jett Jackson and other older ZOOG shows were finishing up.  Does anyone think that zoog disney will mean the same to kids born in the mid 90s that it does to kids born in the late 80s and early 90s? 

BTW Disney jumped the shark in 2003 with That's So Raven and the departure of Shia Labeouf and Hilary Duff (well she left 04 but very few Lizzie episodes were made in 03).

what's zoog disney?, lol

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/06/05 at 12:40 am

what's zoog disney?, lol

that's what they started called it around 1999.  I guess in 02 or so they stopped calling it that. Now it sucks with crap like Phil of the Future, Jake Long, and the like, and EVERYONE has a music video.  It's so annoying  >:(

Written By: bbigd04 on 03/06/05 at 12:42 am

that's what they started called it around 1999.  I guess in 02 or so they stopped calling it that. Now it sucks with crap like Phil of the Future, Jake Long, and the like, and EVERYONE has a music video.  It's so annoying  >:(

I haven't watched Disney in so long, like since tale spin and darkwing duck were on there. I've seen bits and pieces of Lizzie McGwire and stuff but I don't watch it much at all.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/06/05 at 12:52 am

I haven't watched Disney in so long, like since tale spin and darkwing duck were on there. I've seen bits and pieces of Lizzie McGwire and stuff but I don't watch it much at all.

Yeah my bias towards the 1999-2002 period is mainly because I was watching Old School Nick and Nick at Nite before it was Nick@Nite  8)
By 2003 all the Disney Channel "stars" I liked had gone and the shows became too corny even for me.

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 03/07/05 at 11:13 am

Zoog sucks and it's sucked since then, Disney Channel  jumped the shark once it became free

Check for new replies or respond here...