inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New "South Park" season

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/11/05 at 11:52 pm

This show's hilarious, but hasn't it been on enough?  It's not fresh now like it was in 1999 or 2001.  Can't they end it so I can be fond of it?  Simpsons too, needs to go into the history book.

Subject: Re: New "South Park" season

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/11/05 at 11:54 pm

This show's hilarious, but hasn't it been on enough? It's not fresh now like it was in 1999 or 2001. Can't they end it so I can be fond of it? Simpsons too, needs to go into the history book.

Never! :(

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/11/05 at 11:55 pm

Never! :(

Never on SP or Simpsons?  If either went it would be one less reason to say 2005 is the exact same thing as 1995.

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/12/05 at 12:05 am

Never on SP or Simpsons? If either went it would be one less reason to say 2005 is the exact same thing as 1995.

Um, The Simpsons. Thats I bolded the part of the sentence where you mentioned them.

Written By: bbigd04 on 03/12/05 at 12:08 am

Um, The Simpsons. Thats I bolded the part of the sentence where you mentioned them.

Yeah the simpsons is great, it's still very funny, no reason to cancel now.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/12/05 at 12:09 am

Got it.  I don't really care if the Simpsons is still on, I think of it as cancelled anyway.  I'd rather have Futurama though  8)  Simpsons glory days were about 1991-1997.

Written By: momba on 03/12/05 at 12:23 am

south park! yeah

Written By: momba on 03/12/05 at 12:23 am

south park! yeah

Written By: mombaj on 03/12/05 at 12:24 am

south park! yeah

Check for new replies or respond here...