inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Backstreet Boys or Nsync?

Written By: Dave Brown on 03/12/05 at 4:14 pm

I'd have to say the Backstreet Boys because Nsync are too much of a p1ss take to The Backstreet Boys

Subject: Re: Backstreet Boys or Nsync?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/12/05 at 4:22 pm

Neither

Written By: ADH13 on 03/12/05 at 4:24 pm

Ditto.

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 03/12/05 at 4:41 pm

Neither

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/12/05 at 4:58 pm

hmm.yet another poll about these two "Groups"  ::) Back Door Boys or In Stink...I'll say neither :P

Written By: Kyle on 03/12/05 at 6:37 pm

What if you add Snoop Dogg or P. Ditty, yo! to one of the two groups.  It won't be very tight at all.  :P ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/12/05 at 7:08 pm

What if you add Snoop Dogg or P. Ditty, yo! to one of the two groups.  It won't be very tight at all.  :P ;)

P. Ditty plays all the great old ditties doesn't he?

I call a big fat Neither on Backstreet Boys and Nsync!
:P

Written By: Miss Tainted on 03/12/05 at 10:52 pm

Neither. haha

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/13/05 at 5:21 pm

Neither but at least Backstreets weren't sellouts so I voted them. Although they're going Good Charlotte style so when they do that they'll tie.

Written By: Kyle on 03/24/05 at 6:45 pm

Neither but at least Backstreets weren't sellouts so I voted them. Although they're going Good Charlotte style so when they do that they'll tie.

I think they will remain the same way they always did with a few slight changes, but I don't expect any dramatic shift of the music genre altogether.  :)  Just take a listen to their first CD (Backstreet Boyz (1996)) and compare it to totally different sound, but it is still considered to be pop.  What do you think Lindsay Lohan will sound like in the next couple of years? Probably the same, but with a few minor changes.  :D  ;)  Rumors does sound a lot like Speak.

Check for new replies or respond here...