inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: To Anyone From The UK

Written By: Dave Brown on 03/22/05 at 1:13 am

The All Around The World record label have done it again! They have released some fantastic dance hits over the years and this one should be included. Verbalicious - Dont Play Nice. This has got to be the best song of the year so far. I'm addicted to it and it's also on BBC Radio 1's A list on the Playlist. Fantastic song. If no one has heard it yet, then log on to:

http://www.aatw.com and then click on to Verbalicious which is listed with a whole load of artists which is down the right hand side of the page. You can either listen to the song or watch the video.

Subject: Re: To Anyone From The UK

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/22/05 at 1:32 am

Verbalicious - Dont Play Nice

One record I have still yet to have the pleasure of listening too....

Written By: maddog on 03/22/05 at 3:39 am

I've heard it on the Chris Moyles Radio 1 show in the morning while dropping my daughter off at school.
I like it but I don't think I fit into her target audience demographic!

Written By: Feiticeira on 03/22/05 at 8:39 pm

I... I.. I don't do dance.

Written By: Dave Brown on 03/23/05 at 12:25 am

I've heard it on the Chris Moyles Radio 1 show in the morning while dropping my daughter off at school.
I like it but I don't think I fit into her target audience demographic!

Your daughter's still at school? Everyone has broken up for the 2 week Easter break.

Written By: Stompgal on 03/25/05 at 8:45 am

I've heard that Verbalicious song and it's pretty funky.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/25/05 at 8:51 am

Your daughter's still at school? Everyone has broken up for the 2 week Easter break.
Depends on the local educational authority.

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 03/25/05 at 11:12 am

I was born in the once beautiful, famous at one point, currently ghetto Newmarket in Suffolk County, SE. England, UK!  So, yeah.....I'm Brit all the way 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...