inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I was thinking we are:

Written By: guest on 03/28/05 at 2:06 am

When letting my mind go(not on any drugs or anything)..I started to think, we-us,life,- as beings on this planet Earth may be just a fleck on some atom -as the universe is who knows how vast.....and we,just as we can view microcells in our bodies, good and bad, some which cause cancers and other 'good' cells that help us..
I began to think maybe WE are like the cells we are viewing as bad and good...occassionally someone takes a gun and rubs out many lives, THEY are the bad cancer cells within this atom we call Earth..and then there are the good that help life continue doing well...FARRRR OUTT!

Know whud I mean?? 

Subject: Re: I was thinking we are:

Written By: ADH13 on 03/28/05 at 2:09 am

When letting my mind go(not on any drugs or anything)..I started to think, we-us,life,- as beings on this planet Earth may be just a fleck on some atom -as the universe is who knows how vast.....and we,just as we can view microcells in our bodies, good and bad, some which cause cancers and other 'good' cells that help us..
I began to think maybe WE are like the cells we are viewing as bad and good...occassionally someone takes a gun and rubs out many lives, THEY are the bad cancer cells within this atom we call Earth..and then there are the good that help life continue doing well...FARRRR OUTT!

Know whud I mean?? 

No, I don't think I know what you mean.  And I don't know that people who may have had family members/friends killed would appreciate you referring to them as "bad cells".

Written By: guest on 03/28/05 at 2:22 am

If you had any creativity within your mind...or ever work with analogies, you might realize we could be like a speck of snot in the nose of some grand creator and when he sneezes it causes a disruption comparible to a tidal wave..

To think this is a moral issue..I feel you took this and maybe anything else that trivializes our existance too personal..
Tka it on the level I presented it... do you cry when you step on an ant?
Yes  Why? You step on them every day..a nd even kill off bed mites that are micro scopic..If you don't cry...BUT you cry or feel for the families of those who lost loved ones....that is YOUR pesonal view..I present this view of mine as if we were all in some world that may not give a hoot about anything..if we die we die..but that was NOT the issue.

Open your mind  please to discuss the possibilites of who we are/where we are..that's the point of interest in this diatribe :-\\

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/28/05 at 7:35 am

dude, i totally understand where your coming from. don't even try here. i've been here for over a year and a half and 99% of everyone here are "normal"

Written By: Bobby on 03/28/05 at 7:59 am

I understand where you are coming from 'Guest'. Basically, you are thinking about the ending to Men in Black when the Earth pans out to become a universe and becomes more universes until it is discovered that these universes are just mere marbles for aliens to flick in their spare time (if anybody plans on watching the film in the near future, sorry  :-[  :)).

Sputnikcorp, what do you mean 99% of the board are 'normal'?  ???

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/28/05 at 8:16 am

Sputnikcorp, what do you mean 99% of the board are 'normal'?  ???

:) nothing, i meant nothing by it.... ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/28/05 at 8:36 am

:) nothing, i meant nothing by it.... ;D

Oh . . .  :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/28/05 at 11:33 am

What if The Matrix really does exist?  ::)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/28/05 at 12:55 pm

What if The Matrix really does exist?  ::)

the matrix is nothing more than a respinning on eastern philosophies. too many, the "matrix" does exist.

Check for new replies or respond here...