inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Little Rascal/Our Gang curse broken?

Written By: guest on 03/28/05 at 4:09 am

With the Robert Blake verdict, does this mean-like the Bo Sox, the 'curse' is broken for the remaining Rascals...talk used to be they all suffered unnecessary demises...drugs,stabbings, and the like...Robert (and maybe Butch Bond) among those remaining may have  seen the light at the end of the 'formerly' cursed tunnel??

??? 

Subject: Re: Little Rascal/Our Gang curse broken?

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/28/05 at 6:24 am

No, I think the curse still stands.

I mean, Spanky, Buckwheat, Stymie, and a host of other cast members from that show have died.  If I were Robert I'd grow eyes in the back of my head.

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/28/05 at 7:58 am

What about Jackie Cooper? He's lived a long life. And I'm pretty sure there are some more survivors from Hal Roach's series.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/28/05 at 10:02 am

Robert Blake didn't break the curse...he'll soon be burning in H ell with OJ for committing murder >:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/28/05 at 10:50 am

I don't think there really was a curse. Some of the members had it rough but others lived (or still live) long lives. Like Jackie Cooper, Spanky McFarland (who was 64 when he died).  Here is a brief bio of them.

http://www.geocities.com/~ppicking/og-bios.html

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...