inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Boy forcibly tattooed with obscenity....on his forehead.

Written By: Jessica on 03/29/05 at 12:23 pm

People suck. :P

http://www.theksbwchannel.com/news/4325925/detail.html

Subject: Re: Boy forcibly tattooed with obscenity....on his forehead.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/29/05 at 12:35 pm

I'd say "Mean people suck" :P

Written By: AL-B on 03/29/05 at 12:54 pm

Back when they were selling Daewoo automobiles in the U.S, I'd often joke that they came with a free "DUMBASS" tattoo for your forehead.

That would be ample punishment for these creeps. Not just the tattoo, but the Daewoo as well. ;D

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/29/05 at 12:57 pm

yep, people suck.

Written By: Marian on 03/29/05 at 1:35 pm

>:(The 17 year old should be charged as an adult.No real reason he should get less punishment than the 23 year old,if he was equally involved.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/29/05 at 2:52 pm

Ok...........  ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/29/05 at 4:35 pm

Thank God it wasn't tattooed somewhere else. ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/29/05 at 8:59 pm

I find that true more and more everyday

~Beth

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/29/05 at 9:03 pm

As Bugs Bunny might say "What a maroon..... " ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/05 at 12:13 am

that was horrible...what a bunch of losers!

Erin

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/30/05 at 6:33 am

that was horrible...what a bunch of losers!

Erin

Can't tell yet.  Maybe the victim was public enemy number one and had disrespected the other two in a major way.

Now mind you, I do not condone tattooing profanities on peoples' foreheads, but many, MANY of the victims of urban violence that you read about were asking for what they eventually got.

Case in point:  Some kid nearby where I live got shot in the head sitting in his car the other day, the same fate that met his mother and his father in separate incidents a few years ago.  Everybody is "outraged" at the incident.

Well it turns out that Junior was riding his grandma's SUV around town selling drugs (he had skipped school at the time), and at the sweet age of 16 was already forced to wear an electronic bracelet.  Had been in and out of detention centers because he refused to behave or stop selling drugs.  Drugs that kill.

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/30/05 at 9:17 am

anyone ever see Motorama?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0104922/

same thing happens to a 10 year old. 

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 03/30/05 at 9:47 am

Better than having "f@ggot" written in permanent marker on his head like one kid I knew back in high school.  Even though he wasn't gay.  Crap, come to think of it, I heard that kid had some guns.....good thing the Columbine vision wasn't cool back in 1996, or else he would of been the prime candidate for a school shooting.

Written By: Jessica on 03/30/05 at 1:07 pm

I wanna know what they tattooed....???

So do I! D*mn vague news site...:D

Written By: Howard on 03/30/05 at 4:11 pm

I wanna know what they tattooed....???

most likely his butt ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/30/05 at 7:00 pm

The real F@gg0ts are the maggots that did the art. I hope they get the needle themselves (tattoo needle, not lethal injection. ;D)

Written By: Alicia on 03/30/05 at 7:05 pm

well we know why this happend to the guy...simply because he wasnt christian  ;D

Written By: Feiticeira on 03/30/05 at 7:15 pm

This reminds me of a sketch I once seen on a street hypnotist program.

What he'd done was hypnotise the person into thinking he'd been drinking and then got a tattoist to write the word c0ck, in pen, on his forehead and hold a tattoo gun. The hypnotist then woke this guy up to look in the mirror and he just started crying. 

It was evil but funny, and also no harm was done.

Written By: Johnny Vega on 03/30/05 at 9:14 pm

Eh, why this makes the news circuit is beyond me.... The good thing is that tattoos are removable, granted they do leave scars, but he wasn't a good looking guy anyway... I don't find it to be a revolting act, I just pity him because he's being ridiculed by people like myself  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/31/05 at 2:27 am

anyone ever see Motorama?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0104922/

same thing happens to a 10 year old. 

Yeah, I saw Motorama.  Kind of a weird, creepy movie.  It has Martha Quinn and Flea (of RHCP) in it.  It's the only movie I've seen where they put five o'clock shadow on a ten year-old kid.  They were trying to make a bad movie, but they succeeded in making a bad bad movie!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/31/05 at 2:41 am

Better than having "f@ggot" written in permanent marker on his head like one kid I knew back in high school.  Even though he wasn't gay.  Crap, come to think of it, I heard that kid had some guns.....good thing the Columbine vision wasn't cool back in 1996, or else he would of been the prime candidate for a school shooting.

Sounds familiar, like something that happened back in my town so long ago.  One time Eric and Jeff (read "Beavis and Butt-head") sprayed ketchup all over Aimee (cheerleader, blonde, big boobs, bird-brain) at the Dairy Queen.  She ran and told her boyfriend Chet (sasquatch with 20-inch biceps), and when Chet caught up with Eric and Jeff he held down Eric and wrote "@sswipe" on his forehead with a black Sharpie marker.  Since Jeff just dumped Aimee's soft-serve in her lap, and didn't actually do the ketchup spraying, Chet spared him the marker and just made him eat some dogfood instead!
:o :P
Why did they do it?  I dunno, I think it had something to do with them being sexually frustrated fifteen year olds with no sense of self-preservation!

Still, permanent marker is a d*mn sight less nasty than a jailhouse tattoo!

Written By: Johnny Vega on 03/31/05 at 8:50 am

These kids did something to antagonize Chet though, they messed with his girl and in the game of life, you never, ever mess with anyone's girl and not expect some payback.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/07/05 at 5:45 am

most likely his butt ;D

cheeks??   ;D ;D

Written By: GWBush2004 on 05/07/05 at 6:54 am

most likely his butt ;D

She wrote I want to know WHAT they tattooed, not WHERE they tattooed.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/07/05 at 10:53 am

These kids did something to antagonize Chet though, they messed with his girl and in the game of life, you never, ever mess with anyone's girl and not expect some payback.

You know what the funniest thing about that story is?  IT'S NOT TRUE!  I just wanted to see how people might respond.  There was indeed a Dairy Queen in our town, and all the archetypal characters were present in North Andover, but those events never took place. 

The forced dog food-eating was a claim made by Chris Jordan (Eric) who said it was payback by the bully B.J. Ferris (Chet) for Jordan's ambushing Ferris's girlfriend (the bimbo) with snowballs.  Another thing Ferris did was kidnap Tim Murphy (picture Duckie from Pretty In Pink only much more of an a-hole) from McDonald's, stuff him in his car trunk, drive him out into the middle of Boxford (the middle of nowhere) and abandon him there.  This story was verified to me by Murphy and his duckette girlfriend.  I generally don't like such sadistical bullying, but Murphy deserved it for being a little pr*ck to everyone, including me!  I later saw the same thing happen in one of the "Todd" episodes of Beavis and Butt-head!

Incidentally, if I make something up, I will never let it stand as truth.  The phony anectdote wouldn't work if presented as fiction off the bat.
;)

Check for new replies or respond here...