inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Artists

Written By: Alicia on 03/29/05 at 10:46 pm

If you asre an artist what sort of things do you like to do? music, painting, drawing, anything cake decor or whatever? me...I love to draw,paint, create things and make things and whatever there is....but god lord I cant sing lol I sold a drawing for $40 once of Marilyn Monroe and it was kind of torn and not framed but the guy loved it I wish I hadnt sold it tho, so what do you like to do?

Subject: Re: Artists

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/05 at 12:09 am

my favorite things right now are photography and jewelry making....I am not a professional by any means...but I really like to do both things and hope to get better at doing so.

Erin :)

Written By: Alicia on 03/30/05 at 11:32 am

yay someone answered  :) my dad has a friend who makes some of the most beautiful jewerly and makes A LOT of money off of them like some are $50, $100, $200, and up and its for mostly rings, necklaces, and bracelets

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/05 at 8:48 pm

that's awesome!!! right now I am concentrating on making very unique retro style jewelry to feature at local craft/arts shows this summer....things like: guitar pick earrings, necklaces made out of magazines, interesting beaded jewelry....etc...etc.

Written By: Alicia on 03/30/05 at 9:46 pm

that's awesome!!! right now I am concentrating on making very unique retro style jewelry to feature at local craft/arts shows this summer....things like: guitar pick earrings, necklaces made out of magazines, interesting beaded jewelry....etc...etc.

hey thats neat! you should make something with Marilyn Monroe  ::) I'd pay top dollar for whatever you made with her on it..actually do you think you would be able to MM earrings?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/30/05 at 9:54 pm

hey thats neat! you should make something with Marilyn Monroe  ::) I'd pay top dollar for whatever you made with her on it..actually do you think you would be able to MM earrings?

you mean on guitar picks...or a different style that happens to have something with Marilyn Monroe on it? I am sure I could think of something creative!!

Written By: Gis on 03/31/05 at 9:51 am

I studied art at college so I paint and draw.I like to embroider(cross stitch and tapestry) and sew and have recently got into 'deconstructing' t-shirts and other tops.I'm always finding new craft projects and then never getting around to doing them ! 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/31/05 at 9:54 am

I studied art at college so I paint and draw.I like to embroider(cross stitch and tapestry) and sew and have recently got into 'deconstructing' t-shirts and other tops.I'm always finding new craft projects and then never getting around to doing them ! 

that's awesome...I always wanted to learn how to sew and "deconstruct" shirts...I love the look of that!

Check for new replies or respond here...