inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cheers to "Newlyweds"

Written By: george78 on 03/31/05 at 9:01 am

Well last night was the series finale of Newlyweds. I'll be the first to admit, I will miss watching Nick and Jessica. My friends and I have been watching the show since the first season. It's sad to see the 2 off the air. I have to say, I can always be amused by Nick and Jessica, especially her personality. It so reminds of "the girl friend we all know".

This is probably my guiltiest pleasure show.  ;D

Subject: Re: Cheers to "Newlyweds"

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/31/05 at 11:46 am

Another show which I can say "Good riddance" without batting an eye. :P
Well last night was the series finale of Newlyweds. I'll be the first to admit, I will miss watching Nick and Jessica. My friends and I have been watching the show since the first season. It's sad to see the 2 off the air. I have to say, I can always be amused by Nick and Jessica, especially her personality. It so reminds of "the girl friend we all know".

This is probably my guiltiest pleasure show.  ;D

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/31/05 at 1:24 pm

Yep I watched it from the beginning too..its sorta funny.  Sometimes when I was watching it I would catch my hubby watching it too..seems like they tried to catch the male audience with it, you know with Nick's guy outings, his sports obsessions, his work around the house..stuff like that.

:)

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 03/31/05 at 3:56 pm

I was sad to see it end too

Written By: Tanya1976 on 03/31/05 at 7:23 pm

Another show which I can say "Good riddance" without batting an eye. :P

There ya go!  ;)

Tanya

Written By: Lazy Jessica on 03/31/05 at 9:28 pm

Wasn't really a fan of this show, but whenever I watched it, I noticed that Nick treated Jessica like sh*t. He acted like she was a dumba$$. Kind of sad considering the fact that he is a has-been who is only riding on his wife's (sorta) success. :P

Written By: george78 on 04/01/05 at 8:51 am

I don't think Nick treats her bad at all. They act like a normal couple who kid with eachother.

I think Jessica is extremely successful. When she first came out in '99, her first album did pretty good. I think it sold like 2 million in the states. Her second album went gold and this last one passed the 3 million sales mark.

I think it's pretty bad ass that she is taking the show and using it as a launch pad for other things: music, movies, endorsements, tv, etc. She may play dumb, but it looks like she knows how to play the game.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/01/05 at 12:28 pm

the whole simpson clan annoys the crap outta me...especially her dumpy sis Ashlee :(

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 04/01/05 at 3:22 pm

the whole simpson clan annoys the crap outta me...especially her dumpy sis Ashlee :(

I can't stand Ashlee at all but I like Jessica

Check for new replies or respond here...