inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What song p!ssed you off the most?

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/04/05 at 5:11 pm

What song, any song has made you so mad that you could just beat the living crap out of the artist, producer, and recod label?

Subject: Re: What song p!ssed you off the most?

Written By: Harmonica on 04/04/05 at 5:15 pm

What song, any song has mad you so mad that you could just beat the living crap out of the artist, producer, and recod label?

No song has ever made me want to beat the living crap out of anyone.

However I do hate these two songs.

Don't take the Girl by Tim McGraw

I'm not here to remind you by Alanis Moriessette

and I also hate a lot of Brittany Spears songs, but it's more her than her songs.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/04/05 at 6:35 pm

I really can't stand that Mario song 'Let Me Love You'. I was so relieved when it only got to number 2 over here in the UK. I would've cried if it had gotten to number one! I also don't particularly like Mario. I think he's a butt-ugly ponsey Usher-wannabe. Have you seen him (try and fail) to dance on the video?! What a prat...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/05/05 at 12:36 am

Fast Car
Tracy Chapman

that song..and her voice annoy the living crap outta me!

LOL!

Erin :)

Written By: Trimac21 on 04/05/05 at 2:44 am

Any of the gooey songs sung by poofy male vocalists.

Written By: the_omega on 04/05/05 at 4:23 am

Nothing makes me feel p!ss*d off but i hate everything by

Goldie looking chain
a few of muse's songs
everything by 50 cent/g-unit

they are the things i cant listen to because my ears cant take this garbage

Written By: Chrisrj on 04/05/05 at 4:59 am

I really can't stand that Mario song 'Let Me Love You'. I was so relieved when it only got to number 2 over here in the UK. I would've cried if it had gotten to number one! I also don't particularly like Mario. I think he's a butt-ugly ponsey Usher-wannabe. Have you seen him (try and fail) to dance on the video?! What a prat...

HEY!!!!  DON'T MESS WITH MARIO!  MARIO ROCKS!

...oh wait, you meant the singer...  yeah, he blows.

One song I can't stand is "Your Body Is a Wonderland" by John Mayer.  I think this kind of material should be for night-time radio or TV only, or jsut not released as a single(but not really banned).  Though he has new stuff that could be better.

Written By: bj26 on 04/05/05 at 7:15 am

Shebang - William Hung  >:(  :P

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/05/05 at 9:49 am

Other songs that make me want to mutilate myself with spoons:
The Macarena
Blue Da Ba de da ba whatever
Most dance tracks - they all sound the same! ie- same old samples on loop, female vocalists, little whizzy noises etc
Every single Spice Girls song - 'Wannabe' in the top 50 greatest number ones ever? I don't think so...
Did I mention I HATE mario (the poofy singer)?
Brown eyed girl - it came on at work today for the 5,000,000th time

Written By: Apricot on 04/05/05 at 10:09 am

That Hampster Dance thing... if you can call it that.

Written By: Sugafairey on 04/05/05 at 11:29 am

need i mention the Cheeky Girls?

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/05/05 at 12:28 pm

need i mention the Cheeky Girls?

Cheeky Girls? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! Talentless morons!!!

Written By: Sugafairey on 04/05/05 at 12:31 pm

Cheeky Girls? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! Talentless morons!!!

"Touch my bum, this is life."

i think i'd actually vomit if i ever saw them in the flesh

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/05/05 at 1:18 pm

I knew a girl that said the hampster dance made her suicidal.

~Beth

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/05/05 at 1:21 pm

Most dance tracks - they all sound the same! ie- same old samples on loop, female vocalists, little whizzy noises etc

Whoa there......whooooaaa!  Hey, I might be the only one in here that actually likes this genre, but that was not a very nice thing to say about it. Unless you mean like typical commercial pop-dance tracks, like the ones you hear at dance clubs.  I don't like any of that junk.  This one club I used to go to in the big city played alot of R&B dance singles, like Destiny's Child, Brian Knight, Madonna, Britney's fake butt, and all that other fake trance crap.  It got old way too fast.  If that's what you mean by subjecting yourself to self mutilation, okay...But underground dance, or electronica, is definately not self mutilation material.  I guess you have to sit down someday, when you don't have anything to do and just jam out to some real dance. 
It's cool. 8)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/05/05 at 1:26 pm

Whoa there......whooooaaa!  Hey, I might be the only one in here that actually likes this genre, but that was not a very nice thing to say about it. Unless you mean like typical commercial pop-dance tracks, like the ones you hear at dance clubs.  I don't like any of that junk.  This one club I used to go to in the big city played alot of R&B dance singles, like Destiny's Child, Brian Knight, Madonna, Britney's fake butt, and all that other fake trance crap.  It got old way too fast.  If that's what you mean by subjecting yourself to self mutilation, okay...But underground dance, or electronica, is definately not self mutilation material.  I guess you have to sit down someday, when you don't have anything to do and just jam out to some real dance. 
It's cool. 8)

I was referring to the dance that's dominating the UK charts at the moment. Angel City, Reflekt, Eric Prydz, Soul Central, Candee Jay etc. They're all the same as what i described. I think I should've been a bit more specific when I said 'dance'. My bad...

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/05/05 at 1:33 pm

I was referring to the dance that's dominating the UK charts at the moment. Angel City, Reflekt, Eric Prydz, Soul Central, Candee Jay etc. They're all the same as what i described. I think I should've been a bit more specific when I said 'dance'. My bad...

LOL....I know what you mean.....My nieces over in the UK are so into that mess.  UK underground is getting worse these days.... ???

Written By: Sugafairey on 04/05/05 at 1:35 pm

ok, what about

Eamon/Frankie with I don't want you back/ F.U. Right Back.

those two make my ears bleed.

And don't get me started on Nelly & Kelly.

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/05/05 at 2:25 pm

ok, what about

Eamon/Frankie with I don't want you back/ F.U. Right Back.

those two make my ears bleed.

And don't get me started on Nelly & Kelly.

Grrrrrrrr to Nelly and Kelly.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/05/05 at 6:30 pm

Grrrrrrrr to Nelly and Kelly.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

lol

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/05/05 at 7:51 pm

Fast Car
Tracy Chapman

LOL!

I liked it the first 100 times I heard it, then it REALLY started to grate on my nerves!

A song that always bugged me was Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2U."
This takes some explaining.
When Sinead came out in '87 I had a huge crush on her, and I thought her album "The Lion and the Cobra" was one of the finest releases of the year.  I had a gigantic poster of her in my bedroom.  She was not only a gifted singer and songwriter, but she had a Dickensian hard- upbringing story of living in an orphanage and being a juvenile delinquent in Dublin.

Then she started making socio-political commentary in the press.  I could swear the orphan tale had to be a publicity stunt.  No kid from the streets talks like Sinead.  She sounded like a callow Mt. Holyoke sophomore from Darien, CT, half way through her women's studies major.  She chided the popular culture at large for its sexism, racism, and patriarchy.  Yet she played the part of the dewy-eyed schoolgirl with her crush on Mickey Rourke.  Even had him printed on her leather jacket.  She chided MTV for its bad influence on young people, and then whored herself to the network in top-dollar music video productions.
This preachy feminist couldn't get enough publicity.  She just had to have that number one hit.  Great songs of her own, such as "Troy," and "Mandinka," weren't gonna get her there.  So Sinead again whores herself.  The preachy feminist buys a song from the biggest pimp-misogynist in the music business--Prince--and off to #1 she goes with "Nothing Compares 2U."
Not to mention, the preachy feminist also let her manager father an illegitmate child with her when she was 19.
What bugged me even more was just how much everybody worshipped Sinead.  I saw through her like celophane, and it wasn't pretty.
Then there was the Pope photo on SNL.   Everyone's heard about this one. I saw it live.  She did a stilted rendition of Bob Marley's War, and then shredded a photo of Pope John Paul II, declaring the pontiff "evil."  I have no problem with that, but if you're going to be iconoclastic, you gotta take your lumps.  If you tear the Pope's pic in two on national television, and then appear at Madison Square Garden the next week, what do you think's going to happen?  That's right.  A huge wave of boos and catcalls roared from the crowd.  Had that been Madonna, or somebody with some cajones, she would have told 'em to shut up and gotten on with it.  Not Sinead.  The tough street urchin from Dublin started to sob and ran off the stage, oh boo-hoo-hoo! 

The sad thing is, Sinead was right.  The famous Pope picture incident was a protest over sexual abuse among the Catholic clergy.  She never made that clear until much later.

The real blasphemy on SNL that night was what she did to that Marley song!

I have seen more idiocy out of Sinead over the years, but I'll just leave it there.

Whenever I hear "Nothing Compares 2U" I am reminded how conned I felt by that phony, hypocritical, pretentious bald jerk with whom I fell in love in the fall of '87.  It just gets under my skin!
:P

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/05/05 at 8:38 pm

ACKY BREAKY HEART

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/05/05 at 9:00 pm

I liked it the first 100 times I heard it, then it REALLY started to grate on my nerves!

A song that always bugged me was Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2U."
This takes some explaining.
When Sinead came out in '87 I had a huge crush on her, and I thought her album "The Lion and the Cobra" was one of the finest releases of the year.  I had a gigantic poster of her in my bedroom.  She was not only a gifted singer and songwriter, but she had a Dickensian hard- upbringing story of living in an orphanage and being a juvenile delinquent in Dublin.

Then she started making socio-political commentary in the press.  I could swear the orphan tale had to be a publicity stunt.  No kid from the streets talks like Sinead.  She sounded like a callow Mt. Holyoke sophomore from Darien, CT, half way through her women's studies major.  She chided the popular culture at large for its sexism, racism, and patriarchy.  Yet she played the part of the dewy-eyed schoolgirl with her crush on Mickey Rourke.  Even had him printed on her leather jacket.  She chided MTV for its bad influence on young people, and then whored herself to the network in top-dollar music video productions.
This preachy feminist couldn't get enough publicity.  She just had to have that number one hit.  Great songs of her own, such as "Troy," and "Mandinka," weren't gonna get her there.  So Sinead again whores herself.  The preachy feminist buys a song from the biggest pimp-misogynist in the music business--Prince--and off to #1 she goes with "Nothing Compares 2U."
Not to mention, the preachy feminist also let her manager father an illegitmate child with her when she was 19.
What bugged me even more was just how much everybody worshipped Sinead.  I saw through her like celophane, and it wasn't pretty.
Then there was the Pope photo on SNL.   Everyone's heard about this one. I saw it live.  She did a stilted rendition of Bob Marley's War, and then shredded a photo of Pope John Paul II, declaring the pontiff "evil."  I have no problem with that, but if you're going to be iconoclastic, you gotta take your lumps.  If you tear the Pope's pic in two on national television, and then appear at Madison Square Garden the next week, what do you think's going to happen?  That's right.  A huge wave of boos and catcalls roared from the crowd.  Had that been Madonna, or somebody with some cajones, she would have told 'em to shut up and gotten on with it.  Not Sinead.  The tough street urchin from Dublin started to sob and ran off the stage, oh boo-hoo-hoo! 

The sad thing is, Sinead was right.  The famous Pope picture incident was a protest over sexual abuse among the Catholic clergy.  She never made that clear until much later.

The real blasphemy on SNL that night was what she did to that Marley song!

I have seen more idiocy out of Sinead over the years, but I'll just leave it there.

Whenever I hear "Nothing Compares 2U" I am reminded how conned I felt by that phony, hypocritical, pretentious bald jerk with whom I fell in love in the fall of '87.  It just gets under my skin!

Very illuminating that.  And nicely written too. 8)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/05/05 at 9:11 pm

Macarena and Who Let The Dogs Out

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/05/05 at 9:19 pm

Macarena and Who Let The Dogs Out

yes, those two classify as gay, I do believe.  Let's not forget other novelty songs, such as "Barbie Girl", "Baby Got Back", "Whoomp There It Is", and any songs from Kylie Minogue. :)

Written By: Dagwood on 04/05/05 at 10:03 pm

Add me to the Tracy Chapman's Fast Car list.  I can't stand that song.  Also Tom's Diner (of course I am having a brain fart and can't remember the artist.  Maybe I am just blocking it out ;) ) I cannot stand that song, either.  It is one that sticks in your head and never leaves.

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/05/05 at 10:06 pm

Add me to the Tracy Chapman's Fast Car list.  I can't stand that song.  Also Tom's Diner (of course I am having a brain fart and can't remember the artist.  Maybe I am just blocking it out ;) ) I cannot stand that song, either.  It is one that sticks in your head and never leaves.

The artist is Suzanne Vega, I always thought that was a weird song. Something very odd about it.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/05/05 at 10:07 pm

The song makes no sense to me.  Thanks for the name, though.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/16/05 at 4:13 pm

I really can't stand KLF's 'Justified And Ancient' either. It used to come on the radio ALL the time! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Thankfully, 'coz its quite ancient itself, it doesn't get played anymore. i hate moo-moo land

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/16/05 at 5:40 pm

Fast Car
Tracy Chapman

LOL!

That song was soooooo depressing. As of now I cannot take Britney's "Do Something". That song raises up the darkest part of my soul. AHHHHHHH!!

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/16/05 at 5:41 pm

That song was soooooo depressing. As of now I cannot take Britney's "Do Something". That song raises up the darkest part of my soul. AHHHHHHH!!

You mean "why doncha do su-in'?"  ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/18/05 at 11:15 am

Gloria Gaynor - I will survive

makes me vomit almost in a projectile fashion!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/18/05 at 11:18 am

Gloria Gaynor - I will survive

makes me vomit almost in a projectile fashion!

...and if I heard

"I Am what I am"  by GG straight after, that would definitely make me sick.

Written By: Kenlos on 04/18/05 at 11:23 am

"I Believe In A Thing Called Love" by The Darkness

I will never understand how people liked that song.  It has got to be the worst song I have ever heard.  The way he sings sounds like he is being kicked in the nuts half the time.

Written By: jackas on 04/18/05 at 11:26 am

Thank you!http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/luxhello.gif I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought that.

female vocalists, little whizzy noises etc

That's the same thing that bugs me about that crap. ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/18/05 at 1:18 pm

One song that really got me stirred was "Amelia" by Mission UK. It made me want to kill this "daddy" that molested Amelia, as I'm sure it did anybody that listened to it.

Written By: Mushroom on 04/19/05 at 10:42 am

The artist is Suzanne Vega, I always thought that was a weird song. Something very odd about it.

Sussane is also famous for writing one of the 2 most disturbing songs about Domestic Violence.

Luka is right up there with "Mr. Jesus".  Powerful and emotional songs, and painfull to listen to because of the hard message.

Written By: Mushroom on 04/19/05 at 10:47 am

Simple, a song called "Greenfield Morning I Pushed An Empty Baby Carriage All Over The City" by Yoko Ono.  Every time I hear it, I want to shove an icepick through my brain.

Written By: brian5225 on 04/21/05 at 9:54 am

ill tell ya what pissed me off. lifestyles of the rich and the famous by good charlotte. ther are wannabe punk, but they turn out to be pop AND THEY ARE RICH AND FAMOUS. whats the deal with hipocrisy here?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/21/05 at 10:21 am

ill tell ya what ticked me off. lifestyles of the rich and the famous by good charlotte. ther are wannabe punk, but they turn out to be pop AND THEY ARE RICH AND FAMOUS. whats the deal with hipocrisy here?

They are a crappy band anyway.....  ::)

Written By: brian5225 on 04/21/05 at 2:01 pm

i know

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/21/05 at 2:03 pm

You mean "why doncha do su-in'?"  ;D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Britney sounds like a straight up hoodrat in that one.

Written By: Miss Tainted on 04/21/05 at 5:57 pm

American Idiot by Green Day and what makes me even angrier is that my favorite band in all of the world is best friends with them  >:( -rips random persons head off-

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/22/05 at 12:22 am

What song, any song has made you so mad that you could just beat the living crap out of the artist, producer, and recod label?

any Britney song including her 1998 single "Hit Me Baby One More Time".

Written By: Sugafairey on 04/24/05 at 6:37 pm

Crazy Frog.

Please kill me if this gets to No.1.

Written By: Robbo on 04/24/05 at 9:48 pm

Ice, Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
For stealing the bass and piano part from Queen and David Bowie's Under Pressure.

Anything gangsta rap
If I wasn't so soft, I'd probably beat the hell outta Suge Knight and Dr. Dre.

Just Lose It - Eminem
I'm a Michael Jackson fan, so I dislike this tack for obvious reasons.

In Da Club - 50 Cent
A product of Dre, so it's automatically a piece of crap. Everytime I heard it on the radio I switched it over to static and I would listen to static for 3-4 minutes. 50 Cent is probably the worst rapper ever. "I seen Michael Jackson in the hood more time's that 50" - Fat Joe's new single.

I basically hate rap and hip hop music. Just doesn't do anything for me. The only thing that's possibly worse than rap, is pop punk. I hate Simple Plan. they are Green Day wannabe's. (Green Day is a kick @$$ band)!

Written By: Miss Tainted on 04/24/05 at 9:59 pm

I basically hate rap and hip hop music. Just doesn't do anything for me. The only thing that's possibly worse than rap, is pop punk. I hate Simple Plan. they are Green Day wannabe's. (Green Day is a kick @$$ band)!

I don't think you know this but.... Green Day is pop punk and Simple Plan aren't Green Day wannabe's just because they do the same type of music.

Written By: Robbo on 04/24/05 at 10:45 pm

I don't think you know this but.... Green Day is pop punk and Simple Plan aren't Green Day wannabe's just because they do the same type of music.

No they're not. They were alternative rock, until their latest album. Simple Plan just plain suck.

Written By: brian5225 on 04/25/05 at 10:05 am

simple plan is a bunch of whiney posers. green day isnt

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/25/05 at 1:37 pm

Another "Gem" from the G-Unit Clique:

This - is - ha - we - do
blah blah blah, yakkity smakkitty

in the background there is horrible tinkly xylophone(?) going along with this dumb chorus.

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/25/05 at 1:55 pm

Crazy Frog.

Please kill me if this gets to No.1.

Unfortunately, it may well do. I love that Crazy Frog. I find it really really funny and it's not that annoying that people make out for it to be. I hope it does get to number 1. This will be former Radio 1 DJ's Wes' first number 1 which will be great because I think he's totally gorgeous.

Written By: Sugafairey on 04/25/05 at 3:40 pm

Unfortunately, it may well do. I love that Crazy Frog. I find it really really funny and it's not that annoying that people make out for it to be. I hope it does get to number 1. This will be former Radio 1 DJ's Wes' first number 1 which will be great because I think he's totally gorgeous.

Wes???? The man with the most annoying radio voice in history???

And, the frog was funny the first time. After 4,000,000 times it loses a certain charm, in my opinion. Then there was the chick and now the dragon thing. I'd like to be able to watch the music channels without the aural rape that is the 'Jamster Ringtone Chart' popping up every 10 seconds.

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/25/05 at 4:14 pm

Wes???? The man with the most annoying radio voice in history???

And, the frog was funny the first time. After 4,000,000 times it loses a certain charm, in my opinion. Then there was the chick and now the dragon thing. I'd like to be able to watch the music channels without the aural rape that is the 'Jamster Ringtone Chart' popping up every 10 seconds.

Wes is behind the new Crazy Frog single. It's real title is "Crazy Frog Chrous" from Pondlife.

Written By: Sugafairey on 04/25/05 at 4:36 pm

Wes is behind the new Crazy Frog single. It's real title is "Crazy Frog Chrous" from Pondlife.

I know.

Written By: Miss Tainted on 04/25/05 at 5:26 pm

simple plan is a bunch of whiney posers. green day isnt

Posers, huh? Look who's talking. Stop trying to be 'punk' and listen to Greenday who whine about living in America but don't have enough guts to move out, I guess they just like all the money they get here. I'm sick and tired of all those people that complain about the music other people like but when somebody says something about their favorite band they get all offended. So YOU need to stop being posers and just let people listen to music without bashing it, that's why I'm angry about all of these Greenday fans, most of them just whine about Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Blink 182 and any other pop-punk band they can think of when Greenday does the same type of music but just because Greenday hates America that makes them SOOO PunK!! Yeah right. Now you might say "Well look at you! You're hating on all the people that like Greenday!" Not true. I have nothing against people who listen to Greenday as long as they don't complain about other bands being 'posers' this goes for everybody, my best friend is a big fan of Greenday and I really don't care. I know this post might sound like I'm full of hate but please remember everyone, it's all in the name of love. It doesn't matter what music you listen to or what your scene is, in the end it all just comes down to how good of a person you are. I hope everyone can just learn to be more open-minded and accept peoples differences instead of putting them down for it.

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/25/05 at 5:52 pm

Posers, huh? Look who's talking. Stop trying to be 'punk' and listen to Greenday who whine about living in America but don't have enough guts to move out, I guess they just like all the money they get here. I'm sick and tired of all those people that complain about the music other people like but when somebody says something about their favorite band they get all offended. So YOU need to stop being posers and just let people listen to music without bashing it, that's why I'm angry about all of these Greenday fans, most of them just whine about Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Blink 182 and any other pop-punk band they can think of when Greenday does the same type of music but just because Greenday hates America that makes them SOOO PunK!! Yeah right. Now you might say "Well look at you! You're hating on all the people that like Greenday!" Not true. I have nothing against people who listen to Greenday as long as they don't complain about other bands being 'posers' this goes for everybody, my best friend is a big fan of Greenday and I really don't care. I know this post might sound like I'm full of hate but please remember everyone, it's all in the name of love. It doesn't matter what music you listen to or what your scene is, in the end it all just comes down to how good of a person you are. I hope everyone can just learn to be more open-minded and accept peoples differences instead of putting them down for it.

Actually i physically hate 'New Rap' with a passion. I'd ten times rather see, Nelly and usher & ja Bloody Rule in the bowels of hell than in there palatial mansions, appealing to the unwashed masses as they do.

I may sound like i'm full of hate.. that's not true, it's a mixture of Hate, Rage & Bile.

If you want to listen to somebody talking.. buy an audiobook. Please, before you go and buy the latest 'Greatest Hits' album of some Gorm who has only been around for 3 years, stop and think.

'Why am i doing this, what pleasure do i get from making myself look like an idiot'

Next time you have $5 that you would spend on one of their filthy singles, buy a copy of 'Rolling Stone' there are usually some good recomendations in there, use them!

Written By: Miss Tainted on 04/25/05 at 6:01 pm

Actually i physically hate 'New Rap' with a passion. I'd ten times rather see, Nelly and usher & ja Bloody Rule in the bowels of hell than in there palatial mansions, appealing to the unwashed masses as they do.

I may sound like i'm full of hate.. that's not true, it's a mixture of Hate, Rage & Bile.

If you want to listen to somebody talking.. buy an audiobook. Please, before you go and buy the latest 'Greatest Hits' album of some Gorm who has only been around for 3 years, stop and think.

'Why am i doing this, what pleasure do i get from making myself look like an idiot'

Next time you have $5 that you would spend on one of there filthy singles, buy a copy of 'Rolling Stone' there are usually some good recomendations in there, use them!

Green bile rising, rising to the top. I didn't get any of that, sorry.  :-\\

Written By: brian5225 on 04/25/05 at 7:27 pm

another song i hate.the "cant touch this" song. i have no idea who wrote it, or what its called, but it stole the beat and tune to "super freak". i hear all the time people saying that super freak stole the beat and tune from the other song. it pisses me off!!!

Written By: Miss Tainted on 04/25/05 at 7:35 pm

another song i hate.the "cant touch this" song. i have no idea who wrote it, or what its called, but it stole the beat and tune to "super freak". i hear all the time people saying that super freak stole the beat and tune from the other song. it ticks me off!!!

Woah! Another person noticed it! Me and my brother always thought that too. XD But I love that song... Anyway it's called "Can't Touch This" and it's by MC Hammer.

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/27/05 at 12:41 am

Woah! Another person noticed it! Me and my brother always thought that too. XD But I love that song... Anyway it's called "Can't Touch This" and it's by MC Hammer.

The song that's p1ssing me off at the moment is Soft Cell with "Tainted Love". I've always hated that song and hearing it on the radio just makes me mad  >:(

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/27/05 at 3:56 pm

Baltimora..

haven't a clue who sang the crap...some Euro pop garbage

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/29/05 at 11:33 am

Baltimora..

Baltimora was the name of the band. They had a uk number 3 hit with "Tarzan Boy" in 1985. Great record it really is. I love it :D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/29/05 at 11:36 am

Baltimora was the name of the band. They had a uk number 3 hit with "Tarzan Boy" in 1985. Great record it really is. I love it :D

That's the one..whoa ohoh oh oh oh oh oh ah... >:(

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/29/05 at 11:43 am

That's the one..whoa ohoh oh oh oh oh oh ah... >:(

I love that song. Don't diss such a great song >:(

Written By: goodsin on 04/29/05 at 12:00 pm

Under The Bridge, All Saints version. Aaaaargh!

"I want to be a hippy" by Technohead annoyed me too. It's based on a song from the Cheech Marin film Rude Awakenings, I used to be able to get away with singing it until they released it into the charts in the UK...

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/29/05 at 12:09 pm

Under The Bridge, All Saints version. Aaaaargh!

"I want to be a hippy" by Technohead annoyed me too. It's based on a song from the Cheech Marin film Rude Awakenings, I used to be able to get away with singing it until they released it into the charts in the UK...

I disagree with you about Technohead's "I Wanna Be A Hippy". I thought that song was fantastic. I do agree with you about All Saints' version of "Under The Bridge". They totally ruined that RHCP song.

Written By: goodsin on 04/29/05 at 12:42 pm

I disagree with you about Technohead's "I Wanna Be A Hippy". I thought that song was fantastic. I do agree with you about All Saints' version of "Under The Bridge". They totally ruined that RHCP song.

Ah, and I disagree with you about Tainted Love! It's not that I think IWBAH is a bad song, just that it spoils the original for me (same as the All Saints cover mentioned). Have you ever heard any Technohead albums? I've got "Technohead 3", and despite liking many hardcore forms of dance music, can't get my head round it. Bloody fast noise, I'd call it, and I used to listen to gabba, d&b, the lot...

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/29/05 at 1:13 pm

Ah, and I disagree with you about Tainted Love! It's not that I think IWBAH is a bad song, just that it spoils the original for me (same as the All Saints cover mentioned). Have you ever heard any Technohead albums? I've got "Technohead 3", and despite liking many hardcore forms of dance music, can't get my head round it. Bloody fast noise, I'd call it, and I used to listen to gabba, d&b, the lot...

There music was known as "Happy Hardcore" and that's my favourite type of music. Why do you disagree with me about Soft Cell's "Tainted Love"? Their version is boring. I'm really disappointed that some has had the nerve to tell me that they like it  >:( I think the best version of that song would have to be the version from the gorgeous Marilyn Manson. No one can disagree with me that his version is crap. There is no question of his version being crap.

Written By: chaka on 04/29/05 at 1:53 pm

There music was known as "Happy Hardcore" and that's my favourite type of music. Why do you disagree with me about Soft Cell's "Tainted Love"? Their version is boring. I'm really disappointed that some has had the nerve to tell me that they like it  >:( I think the best version of that song would have to be the version from the gorgeous Marilyn Manson. No one can disagree with me that his version is crap. There is no question of his version being crap.

WHATEVER........... ???

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/29/05 at 1:57 pm

WHATEVER........... ???

What do you mean whatever?

Written By: chaka on 04/29/05 at 1:59 pm

What do you mean whatever?

It's not that I hate M. Manson but I wouldn't describe him as "gorgeous".
He's weird and I like that but I don't really appreciate his music...

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/29/05 at 2:01 pm

It's not that I hate M. Manson but I wouldn't describe him as "gorgeous".
He's weird and I like that but I don't really appreciate his music...

Then you've got a sad pathetic taste in music and men. He's gorgeous and nobody can disagree. Apart from you of course which is such a big disappointment.

Written By: chaka on 04/29/05 at 2:05 pm

Then you've got a sad pathetic taste in music and men. He's gorgeous and nobody can disagree. Apart from you of course which is such a big disappointment.

I respect your opinion but I don't think you can say that I have a "sad,pathetic" taste in music and men;you don't even know me...

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/29/05 at 2:08 pm

I love that song. Don't diss such a great song >:(

...but I want to diss the song..it's sxxt..sorry if you love it, but I can't stand that sorta garbage.

It isn't personal  :)

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/29/05 at 2:14 pm

...but I want to diss the song..it's sxxt..sorry if you love it, but I can't stand that sorta garbage.

It isn't personal   :)

Why?

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/29/05 at 3:16 pm

Ah yes..........I Wanna Be A Hippie.......some good ol' happy gabbercore(another sub-genre).  Funny song, that. And Under The Bridge by All Saints.....I somewhat know the story behind that song, when it was done by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers...but did All Saints have a drug addiction problem too... ;D  rubbish ::)

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/29/05 at 3:26 pm

Ah yes..........I Wanna Be A Hippie.......some good ol' happy gabbercore(another sub-genre).  Funny song, that. And Under The Bridge by All Saints.....I somewhat know the story behind that song, when it was done by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers...but did All Saints have a drug addiction problem too... ;D  rubbish ::)

So glad you have a taste in music. "I Wanna Be A Hippy" song was in a word fantastic. How can anyone not like that song?

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/29/05 at 3:45 pm

So glad you have a taste in music. "I Wanna Be A Hippy" song was in a word fantastic. How can anyone not like that song?

Well I'm no fan of "gabber", but yes, it is a good song.  As for the whole Cheech Marin thing....I'm not a big fan of him or Chong, but I did like Things Are Tough All Over (1982).  Something about that movie, and Arabs always seem to give me a tickle on a rainy day.

Written By: brian5225 on 05/02/05 at 9:51 am

another song i hate. i think its called "they dont write em like that anymore". i actually had someone tell me that its impossible to hate that song. well....i hate it with a passion!!!

Written By: Climber on 05/02/05 at 12:05 pm

another song i hate. i think its called "they dont write em like that anymore". i actually had someone tell me that its impossible to hate that song. well....i hate it with a passion!!!

Are you referring to "The Breakup Song" by the Greg Kinh Band?  If so, I have to say I disagree, I like that song.  I also disagree with the person who said it's impossible to hate that song.  Everyone has different tastes in music, as is demonstrated by this very thread!  ;)

BTW, add me to the list for "Fast Car".  That song just grated one me.  Oh, and Kelly Clarkson's "A Moment Like This" and anything by Whitney Houston, especially "Greatest Love of All" also grate on me.

Written By: saver on 05/02/05 at 4:10 pm

any songs by rappers about killing and with cuss words.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/04/05 at 8:00 am

No song has ever made me want to beat the living crap out of anyone.

However I do hate these two songs.

Don't take the Girl by Tim McGraw

I'm not here to remind you by Alanis Moriessette

and I also hate a lot of Brittany Spears songs, but it's more her than her songs.

How can you hate someone if you're a Christian??

Hate is such a strong word anyways.

ps, this post is meant in a friendly, inquisitive way, and is not meant to be antagonistic  :)

Written By: cancemini2real on 05/28/05 at 10:31 pm

If the Prozac and Zoloft industry wants to increase their sales, all they have to do is play all of Sarah Mcglaughan's songs on the radio as some sort of subliminal message to all of the suicidal people. Every time I hear any of her songs at work,I want to kill myself! :\'(

Written By: naaacho on 05/29/05 at 1:18 am

i always hated any country music.  doesn't this picture make u want to stab urself cuz u so confused?

Written By: Apricot on 05/31/05 at 5:28 am

I knew a girl that said the hampster dance made her suicidal.

Was she serious? If so, she really needs to cope better. I didn't like it either, but daaaaaaaaamn.

If not...  ;D

Written By: holicman on 05/31/05 at 7:01 am

Oh yes, a song i would so sooner forget.

:-[

Also "call on me" by Eric Prydz.

ok this guy hasnt even bothered to cover a song.
he has taken one line from a song, and made a worldwide no.1 hit out of it by putting a dance behind it and repeating the one line over and over.

Im sorry but i reckon that is just taking the piss out of music.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/31/05 at 6:40 pm

If the Prozac and Zoloft industry wants to increase their sales, all they have to do is play all of Sarah Mcglaughan's songs on the radio as some sort of subliminal message to all of the suicidal people. Every time I hear any of her songs at work,I want to kill myself! :\'(
I have to disagree with you about that...I find her song 'In The Arms of the Angels' a beautiful song...when I think of the loved ones and close friends I've lost..the lyrics of that song,as well as my faith in God,Jesus, and the Bible, remind me that they are in a better place,not having to feel the pain that they felt here on Earth...especially my Mom, who had battled addiction,a loveless marriage,an abusive boyfriend...at least she had peace and sobriety the last few years of her life.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/31/05 at 6:49 pm

Baltimora..

Do you mean "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora? I actually think it's a cool song...

Written By: YWN on 09/20/05 at 3:45 pm

Anything rap or techno bugs me.

Why anyone would want to listen to anything besides rock and country is beyond me.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/20/05 at 5:19 pm

Crazy Frog.... must... be stopped!  >:(

Written By: YWN on 09/20/05 at 5:23 pm

Crazy Frog.... must... be stopped!  >:(

YES!!!  My brother actually has a CD by Crazy Frog, and it drives me insane.  >:(

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/20/05 at 5:41 pm

Ashlee Simpson's LA LA...d@mn those Thermasilk commercials! Ashlee is gawdawful....

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/20/05 at 5:50 pm

another song i hate.the "cant touch this" song. i have no idea who wrote it, or what its called, but it stole the beat and tune to "super freak". i hear all the time people saying that super freak stole the beat and tune from the other song. it pisses me off!!!
Those fools who say that crap should KNOW that SUPERFREAK was out long before MC Hammer(head) stole it!!As far as rap I only like 80's old school, Naughty By Nature, PM Dawn, Beastie Boys, House of Pain, and Coolio....but yes I love P.O.D. who are Christian nu-metal...

I'm sorry to offend Marilyn Manson fans, but he's not 'all that'  :P  ..Alice Cooper is way better than Mr. Manson is.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/20/05 at 5:53 pm

Vanilla Ice is crap. So is Eminem. The Beastie Boys blow them both away as far as talent.....and EVERLAST is way better than that hater Eminem(or shall I say Enema!)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/20/05 at 5:56 pm

Anything by Rage Against the Machine. Zack De La Rocha thinks he can rap. No way Zack. All three BEASTIE BOYS can blow De La Rocha away.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/20/05 at 5:59 pm

Crazy Frog.... must... be stopped! >:(
As must Ashlee Simpson...and 50 Cent...and G-Unit...D12...Eminem.....Britney' Ms. Trashy Tart' Spears....J. Lo......Celine Dion......

Written By: whistledog on 09/20/05 at 6:21 pm

Anything by Nirvana and Foo Fighters I cannot stand

Written By: Schillingfan on 09/20/05 at 6:39 pm

Perfect by Simple Plan, ugh! I thought that song was soooooooooo whiney! Same with "Welcome To My Life"!

any song by Good Charlotte

Rumors by Lindsay Lohan because that's another !@#$%^& whiney song that I can't listen to!

The Space Lady's cover of Peter Schilling's classic 1983 hit Major Tom (Coming Home) because it was such crap! I love that song and I love Peter Schilling's music, but her cover was so bad I put on Peter Schilling original version and played it many times over to wash the memory of having heard her version!

Written By: YWN on 09/20/05 at 6:42 pm

You...  >:(

Written By: woops on 09/21/05 at 1:01 am

Most gangsta rap
current rap
current teen pop
most pop punk/emo acts
country
new age
thrash metal
baby music
pollka... besides a certain novelty singer named Al

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/21/05 at 1:07 am

I'm sorry to offend Marilyn Manson fans, but he's not 'all that'  :P  ..Alice Cooper is way better than Mr. Manson is.
Comparing Alice Cooper to marilyn manson is like comparing... oranges to ... something completely different to an orange.

It's just not done.  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/21/05 at 2:18 am

YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/21/05 at 9:30 am

I am not a big fan of Nirvana, but I do like Foo Fighters.

Written By: YWN on 09/21/05 at 11:06 am

I am not a big fan of Nirvana, but I do like Foo Fighters.

That's how it is with me, too.  I am a Foo Fighters fan, but I've only heard "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, which I liked.

Written By: chaka on 09/21/05 at 12:26 pm

You...   >:(

yes....YOU...how DARE you...!  :D

Written By: YWN on 09/21/05 at 12:28 pm

Nobody talks trash about my Foo Fighters! 

Written By: chaka on 09/21/05 at 12:30 pm

Nobody talks trash about my Foo Fighters! 

Or Nirvana!

Written By: YWN on 09/21/05 at 12:32 pm

Well...  I've only heard "Smells Like Teen Spirit", but I thought that was a good song, albeit incoherent.

Written By: chaka on 09/21/05 at 12:33 pm

Well...  I've only heard "Smells Like Teen Spirit", but I thought that was a good song, albeit incoherent.

You're missing out!!there are so many songs of Nirvana that are MUCH better than SLTS!!

Written By: YWN on 09/21/05 at 12:36 pm

You're missing out!!there are so many songs of Nirvana that are MUCH better than SLTS!!

Okay, I'll have to check them out at musicgalore.com or launchcast.com then.

By the way, do you have any idea what he was talking about when he was muttering "a mosquito, an albino," etc?

Written By: chaka on 09/21/05 at 12:42 pm

Okay, I'll have to check them out at musicgalore.com or launchcast.com then.

By the way, do you have any idea what he was talking about when he was muttering "a mosquito, an albino," etc?

no clue,just weird stuff I guess but that's what makes the song,I mean all those words end with an "o"

Written By: YWN on 09/21/05 at 12:43 pm

no clue,just weird stuff I guess but that's what makes the song,I mean all those words end with an "o"

My LIBIDO!  YEAH!

Written By: chaka on 09/21/05 at 12:47 pm

My LIBIDO!  YEAH!

WOOHOO!  :D

Written By: JarethsCrystal on 09/21/05 at 12:51 pm

Tubthumping by, whoever they were. That song makes me want to hurt myself or someone within arms reach.
It makes me crazy. "Danny Boy..." Stop! He killed himself when he realized you included him in this song.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 09/21/05 at 6:10 pm

That g/d boring Sheryl Crow song "All I wanna do"  >:(

Where she sings "The sun goes down on the Santa Monica Boulevard" I am almost asleep by the end of the line.

Blow the song up I say  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 12/22/05 at 12:10 pm

One song I really cannot stand is "Be Good Johnny" by Men at Work

Written By: zotsfreak on 12/22/05 at 12:21 pm

Besides most everything in the Top 40 of the last 20 years,

Written By: whistledog on 12/22/05 at 12:23 pm

Besides most everything in the Top 40 of the last 20 years,

Written By: zotsfreak on 12/22/05 at 12:30 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: whistledog on 12/22/05 at 12:38 pm

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/22/05 at 9:05 pm

Elton John: I Guess That's Why They Call it The Blues

I don't know how, but it got stuck in my head today.  Contrary to my loathing for Elton John's voice, I don't hate all the songs he and Bernie Taupin wrote.  But I won't admit to liking the ones I like either!
:-X

But I do despise most of them that ever got popular, particularly the ones from the mid'80s, "I gues That's Why They Call It the Blues" and "Sad Songs Say So Much."  The latter is not a sad song, and the former is not a blues song, but they're both loathsome pap.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/22/05 at 9:09 pm

Do you mean "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora? I actually think it's a cool song...

Cool, as in a "one of the worst songs ever recorded" kind of cool, yes.  The followup was "The Woody Boogie."  Baltimora died of AIDS in the mid-nineties, I think.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/07/07 at 8:23 am

Has anyone suggested Unchained Melody yet?

Written By: whistledog on 09/07/07 at 9:16 am

Dancing Baby (Ooga Chaka) - Trubble
(which is also a reason why I didn't like that show 'Ally McBeal', but that's another story lol)

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/07/07 at 9:18 am

You're Beautiful by James Blunt can be added to the list.

Written By: KKay on 09/07/07 at 12:15 pm

When I hear "The Lady in Red" I want to poke the guy's eyes out with a blunt object.  it is a horrible song, and the man's voice is hell for the ears.
what a waste of money and time.
and it proved to me that anyone can be famous.
it's total crap.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/07/07 at 12:17 pm

When I hear "The Lady in Red" I want to poke the guy's eyes out with a blunt object.  it is a horrible song, and the man's voice is hell for the ears.
it's total crap.
You are not the only one.

Written By: KKay on 09/07/07 at 12:17 pm

You are not the only one.

it makes me want to rip my ears off.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/07/07 at 12:19 pm

it makes me want to rip my ears off.
...or at least plug your eyes with something

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/07/07 at 8:32 pm

BACKSTREET BOYS: I WANT IT THAT WAY

It's that sniveling, castrated, nasal whine with the generic hit factory-produced schlock sound.  Sounds like a hundred other nauseating hits over the past 25 years, just worse!  That song like no other makes me wanna hurt people at random and throw rocks through windows!

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/cussing.gif

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 09/08/07 at 2:56 pm

For some reason, every time I hear "Chain Hang Low" by Jibbs I get angry.

Written By: Brian06 on 09/08/07 at 3:15 pm

Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') - T Pain

This song just sux and is annoying.

Written By: gumbypiz on 09/08/07 at 6:07 pm

"Hot, Hot, Hot" by Buster Poindexter (David Johansen).
I so loathe this song, very annoying and its played at every wedding or mild social event you are trapped at.

Every time its played I want to get a baseball bat and swing for the lower regions of the person who put it on. >:(

How David Johansen when from a plastic bag wearing, red stiletto heel hoofed, scary punk transvestite in the New York Dolls to Buster Poindexter's goofy/suave smug party boy is beyond explanation. :P

Written By: whistledog on 09/08/07 at 6:38 pm

"Hot, Hot, Hot" by Buster Poindexter (David Johansen).
I so loathe this song, very annoying and its played at every wedding or mild social event you are trapped at.

Funny thing .. that was a cover version.  The original 1983/84 version by Arrow is MUCH better

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 09/08/07 at 6:40 pm

does it have to be from the 2000's?

theres a song that i consider to be apart of a trio that i can't NOT STAND....

"without you"

"all by myself"

and

"love hurts"

yeeeeuck......

Written By: whistledog on 09/08/07 at 6:42 pm

"without you"

Nilsson or Mariah Carey ?

"all by myself"

Eric Carmen or Celine Dion ?

"love hurts"

Nazareth or Jim Capaldi ?

:D

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 09/08/07 at 6:52 pm

Ann Wilson of Heart also did a version of 'Without You', and 'Cher' covered 'Love Hurts' twice  ;).

they all suck  :-\\.....

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/08/07 at 7:12 pm

Ann Wilson of Heart also did a version of 'Without You', and 'Cher' covered 'Love Hurts' twice  ;).

they all suck  :-\\.....

Thank you.

"Don't wanna be all by myself!"

Then stop singing that frikkin' song!

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/08/07 at 7:17 pm

I'm not sure if it p*sses me off per se, but anything from Dave Matthews gets on my nerves (no offense to any fans). Now that's my idea of slow, boring and dull, pointless music.

Also, pretty much anything from Nickelback or James Blunt. Especially due to how overplayed they are.

Written By: Brian06 on 09/08/07 at 7:20 pm

I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco...this band really sucks.

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 09/08/07 at 7:20 pm

^ i can't STAND all 3 of them!!  >:( >:( >:(

i have to listen to Nickleback all the time in my drawing and painting classes. it's like the only CD my teacher has. or if the radio is on, all three them will be on constantly  :(.

Written By: whistledog on 09/08/07 at 7:23 pm

I don't mind James Blunt.  For you folks in America, he's only had just the 1 Top 40 hit with 'You're Beautiful'.  He's had 3 here in Canada (so far) and the only one that got overkill was 'You're Beautiful'

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/08/07 at 7:28 pm

^ i can't STAND all 3 of them!!  >:( >:( >:(

i have to listen to Nickleback all the time in my drawing and painting classes. it's like the only CD my teacher has. or if the radio is on, all three them will be on constantly  :(.

I know how you probably feel in class, lol. It's one thing to have to keep changing the station when they come on, it's another to be forced to listen to it. I always wondered who the Nickelback fanbase is - of anyone I've asked NO ONE likes them, at least not anymore. Maybe soccer moms listen to them?

Written By: Brian06 on 09/08/07 at 7:32 pm

Nickelback seems to never leave the top 40 (or top 20 for that matter) some reason...talk about overkill. Sometimes I hear the same Nickelback song (Far Away especially annoys the hell of me) playing on 3 stations at once, and man once they get a hold of the new one it goes immediately into high rotation.

I don't really like "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, it's not necessarily totally bad, it's just really really boring I think.

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 09/08/07 at 7:36 pm

i also can't STAND counting crows or hootie & the blowfish  :P :P :P.

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/08/07 at 7:39 pm

^I agree with Brian. It seems like melodic, pop ballads that weren't super slow and boring don't exist anymore...as opposed to material like that, such James Blunt or Snow Patrol. Also, there's a lack of female pop ballads, something that there were plenty of in the '90s and up to 2002ish (i.e. Torn, Strong Enough, Rush Rush, Come To My Window, A Thousand Miles, Save the Best For Last).

Written By: tv on 09/08/07 at 7:42 pm

"Soul Survivor"  by Akon and Young Jeezey is terrible.

Written By: whistledog on 09/08/07 at 7:43 pm

"Soul Survivor"  by Akon and Young Jeezey is terrible.

With a name like Young Jeezey, expect nothing less than crappy songs ;D

Written By: coqueta83 on 09/08/07 at 7:52 pm

it's total crap.

This song came out when I was in 3rd grade, and I swear I can hear my nerves grating every time I heard it! I agree; this song is just awful.  :( >:(

Written By: woops on 09/08/07 at 8:08 pm

Anything from Disney Channel Products  :P

Written By: whistledog on 09/08/07 at 10:31 pm

IF you don't mind me asking, what are you doing watching Disney Channel Products? ;D

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/08/07 at 10:43 pm

Nickelback seems to never leave the top 40 (or top 20 for that matter) some reason...talk about overkill. Sometimes I hear the same Nickelback song (Far Away especially annoys the hell of me) playing on 3 stations at once, and man once they get a hold of the new one it goes immediately into high rotation.

I don't really like "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, it's not necessarily totally bad, it's just really really boring I think.
Chasing Cars was their most popular song on "Eyes Open". I've no idea why? It's probably the worst cause its so boring. Actually the whole album was a joke compared to their 2004 album.

Nickelback... talk about monotonous, boring, generic, sappy, overhyped, overplayed drivel. When How You Remind Me came out that song was ok. But every song since then has been a copy of this or worse.  :P

Written By: whistledog on 09/08/07 at 10:48 pm

If You think Nickelback get radio overkill, try being in Canada ...

Nickelback = Canadian band
Canadian band = Canadian Content
Canadian Content = 30% of all music heard on radio

so as you can guess, there's really no escaping Nickelback unless you listen to stations that don't play current hits

Written By: woops on 09/09/07 at 12:28 am

IF you don't mind me asking, what are you doing watching Disney Channel Products? ;D

I don't watch Disney Channel anymore.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/09/07 at 6:27 am

It's a small world after all?

Written By: snozberries on 09/16/07 at 12:56 am

I think I will go with You Saw My Blinker Bitch by the Fresh Prince himself will Smith.  Its just so anti FP  I mean the entire album is light, fun and then you get this hateful crap. I don't know what Will was thinking. I wonder if he'd take it back if he had the chance to do it all over again.

Subject: h

Written By: tetratron on 09/16/07 at 8:58 am

:-X

Check for new replies or respond here...