inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney Spears Announces Pregnancy...Approx. 6 Months After The Fact

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/12/05 at 6:35 pm

If you've seen her recent photos, you already know. ::)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=8&u=/ap/20050412/ap_on_en_mu/people_britney_spears

Subject: Re: Britney Spears Announces Pregnancy...Approx. 6 Months After The Fact

Written By: Lazy Jessica on 04/12/05 at 6:57 pm

Meh.

I'd say her husband would do her dirty and dump her like he did the last one, but Britney is the cash cow and he's a big wh*re who couldn't make it without her money.

Subject: Re: Britney Spears Announces Pregnancy...Approx. 6 Months After The Fact

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/12/05 at 7:26 pm

I don't mind her reproducing...now J-Ho...THAT's another story :P

Written By: Dagwood on 04/12/05 at 7:28 pm

I wonder why this is considered news? 

Written By: AL-B on 04/12/05 at 8:21 pm

I just hope that if it's a girl, she doesn't name it "Lourdes." ;D

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/12/05 at 8:57 pm

Another adult woman is pregnant.

...next story please.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/12/05 at 9:01 pm

Meh.

I'd say her husband would do her dirty and dump her like he did the last one, but Britney is the cash cow and he's a big wh*re who couldn't make it without her money.

From what I read in the tabloids, Britney's first husband, Jason Alexander, has already done her dirty.

;D ;D

Written By: saver on 04/12/05 at 9:01 pm

Okay, so do we knitpick at HER- as we did with Bush and Kerry- for(anyone remember her...saying)- SHE IS NOT PREGNANT over the past few months in interviews???

8)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/12/05 at 9:44 pm

eh, she's a skank...period.

~Beth

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/12/05 at 10:00 pm

eh, she's a skank...period.

~Beth
Yes but she ranks much lower on the skank-o-meter than J-Ho ;)

Written By: Jeffpcmt on 04/12/05 at 11:24 pm

Big friggin' deal

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/12/05 at 11:35 pm

^EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: george78 on 04/13/05 at 9:11 am

BRITNEY SUCKS. :P

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/13/05 at 10:10 am

This news is about exciting as me finding a penny on the ground.  ::)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 04/13/05 at 11:04 am

So?????

Tanya

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/13/05 at 3:58 pm

*Yawn*

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/13/05 at 7:42 pm

Why is Britney being forced fed to us by the entertainment media like it's some big deal. Even the local station called the announcement a "surprise". Give me a friggin' break! ::)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/14/05 at 12:53 pm

Hey, it's her first child and her husbands first legitimate one!

Written By: saver on 04/14/05 at 3:37 pm

:o Just remember....next time you see Brittney....let her go...SHE'S SMOKING FOR 2 NOW! ;D

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 04/14/05 at 5:00 pm

;D LOLOLOLOLOL!!! LMAO!!!!  ;D  :D

Amen to that, R&RF! At first, I wanted to deny it as much as I could. When I found out it was legit, I went ballistic (like every other future -- and/or wannabe-- Britney Spears husband  ;)), but it's grown on me a bit. I won't be surprised when Kevin dumps Britney for another girl, gets her pregnant, dumps her, finds another girl, etc.

As much as I love to hate Kevin with a passion, congratulations to Britney on her new girl! :)

Written By: AL-B on 04/15/05 at 4:14 am

The other morning when I was driving into work I was listening to an oldies station, and the DJ said, "I just read that Britney Spears is pregnant, and boy, I'm all a-flutter!" And he said this without a trace of sarcasm or irony in his voice. I was so livid, I actually yelled at my radio. I was like, "You phony @sshole!!! Like you really give a rat's @ss about Britney Spears and her stupid baby!"

I'm starting to think that there's a special circle of Hell set aside for morning DJ's of oldies and "lite rock"* stations.

*There was a "lite rock" (now there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one) station in Omaha that had a morning show called "Jack 'n Fred in the Morning." I used to wonder if that was the name of one or two guys.

Written By: karen on 04/15/05 at 5:04 am

This news is about exciting as me finding a penny on the ground.  ::)

You found a penny Jamie?  That is soo cool!  Why didn't you tell us before??  ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 04/15/05 at 6:59 am

All children are legitemate, it's their parents who aren't

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/14/05 at 9:04 pm

Britney Spears had a baby boy.  I am anxious to see what she names him.

Erin :)

Written By: whistledog on 09/14/05 at 9:08 pm

WHAT?  Britney gave birth?  How come the world didn't stop.  Why isn't CNN isn't on this story 24/7?  ::)

I just hope she gives the little guy a normal name, not like the usual celebrities giving their kids names that you've never heard before  ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/14/05 at 9:09 pm

WHAT?  Britney gave birth?  How come the world didn't stop.  Why isn't CNN isn't on this story 24/7?   ::)

I just hope she gives the little guy a normal name, not like the usual celebrities giving their kids names that you've never heard before  ::)

Oh i know...I mean, I don't think we can handle yet another "fruit" name. LOL!

Written By: Ashley Tisdale's A Cutie on 09/14/05 at 9:11 pm

Heard that one name she thought of giving was "Cheetos"...  :P

Better be kidding...  ::)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/14/05 at 9:14 pm

Britney Spears had a baby boy.  I am anxious to see what she names him.

How bout Rocky or Fido? there are so many cute names for little doggies..... Woof Woof!!!    LOL... Seriously, WHO CARES ABOUT HER AND HER CLAN, I DETEST HER... Shes such a camera hog, the next time she plans a pregnancy, she should make sure there are no natural disasters or wars so she can have all the air time ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/14/05 at 9:26 pm

Heidi Klum & Seal are now also the proud parents of a boy with about 10 names ::)

ya, that is a really odd couple...I would have never matched the two of them up.

Written By: karen on 09/15/05 at 3:56 am

From the BBC Entertainment pages

"It also quoted unidentified sources claiming the child would be called Preston Michael Spears Federline."

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/15/05 at 7:18 am

From the BBC Entertainment pages

"It also quoted unidentified sources claiming the child would be called Preston Michael Spears Federline."

well that's not so bad....at least she didn't name him something like, orange, or pear, or banana. LOL!

Written By: whistledog on 09/15/05 at 1:10 pm

well that's not so bad....at least she didn't name him something like, orange, or pear, or banana. LOL!

LOL  Banana Spears almost has a nice ring to it  ;D

Written By: gemini on 09/15/05 at 4:13 pm

I was thinking Pickle Spears ;)

Maybe Asparagus Spears?  :D 

Written By: Criz on 09/15/05 at 5:49 pm

The name has been announced *officially*, *apparently* its Sean Preston ;)

Written By: Layla on 10/05/05 at 2:47 pm

sorry to burst your bubble here, folks...but, whether you all like it or not - or whether i like it or not - britney spears is the single most famous person in history!!  and she always will be!!  even if she never sings another note, or takes the stage ever again, she will always be burned into the world's psyche!!  think about it...how many other celebs cause a stir at an awards show, or premier party, just by showing up???  not even madonna could do that!!  britney is the first solo female artist to finally eclipse madonna and the only one at that!!  she is also the #1 most wanted woman in the entire world by every hetero male between the ages of 18 and 90!!  no other woman - not even angelina jolie, paris hilton, carmen electra, or any of the "desperate housewives" - causes more erections than britney does.  even if she blows up to 300 pounds, she's still the world's most lusted-after woman!!  hey, i'm a straight woman and britney makes my stomach turn, but...what canya' do???  this is a male-dominated society and every man in the world desired britney spears.  she is, by far, the #1 most famous woman in the world, 'nuff said!!!  >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/05/05 at 3:13 pm

How about Dirk Spears, or Lance Spears, or Rod Spears.  If you're gonna go phallic, go all the way!

Why did it take so long for Britney to announced her pregnancy?  It took hubby that long to explain what pregnancy was and how she got that way!
:D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/05/05 at 9:24 pm

How about Dirk Spears, or Lance Spears, or Rod Spears.  If you're gonna go phallic, go all the way!

Why did it take so long for Britney to announced her pregnancy?  It took hubby that long to explain what pregnancy was and how she got that way!
:D

well.....he is basically an expert on the issue now! ::)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/06/05 at 2:11 am

Shes a yuck... PERIOD!!! Poor child, Her and Kevin remind me of the characters that are rednecks on the Simpsons!!!    ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/06/05 at 12:12 pm

Is Britney sure that the baby is hers?  :D :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 10/06/05 at 12:28 pm

If only she would have announced 6 years ago that she was giving up singing (aka she never became a singer)  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...