inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: No Joke: Britney Spears & husband Kevin Federline to have reality show on "UPN"

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/13/05 at 5:39 pm

Didn't another lame pop couple had a show like this a few years ago?  ::)  :P

Yes, she's like her idol Madonna: A walkning tabloid target with no talent

Except that Madonna was once a talented singer in the '80's...

Subject: Re: No Joke: Britney Spears & husband Kevin Federline to have reality show on "UPN"

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/13/05 at 6:49 pm

UPN? Yeah figures THAT network would put on a show like that :P

Subject: Re: No Joke: Britney Spears & husband Kevin Federline to have reality show on "UPN"

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/13/05 at 9:04 pm

From the network that brought us "Platapus Man" and "Homeboys From Outer Space".  ::)

Subject: Re: No Joke: Britney Spears & husband Kevin Federline to have reality show on "U

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/13/05 at 9:42 pm

From the network that brought us "Platapus Man" and "Homeboys From Outer Space".  ::)
;) ;D

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/13/05 at 9:55 pm

On the same subject of bad tv, there's a new sitcom on Fox with Pamela Anderson as a liberian called "Stacked".  :P  ::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/13/05 at 10:03 pm

On the same subject of bad tv, there's a new sitcom on Fox with Pamela Anderson as a liberian called "Stacked".  :P  ::)

I have a new show out called... "I'm Selling My TV Set", and it's on Fox!  ::)  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/14/05 at 8:51 am

these shows really SUCK....but the sad thing is that people actually WATCH them!!!

Erin :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/14/05 at 10:07 am

these shows really SUCK....but the sad thing is that people actually WATCH them!!!

Erin :)

I am with you on that one.  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...