inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Who's Worse: Lindsay Lohan, Tiffany, Kathy Griffin, or Ronald McDonald

Written By: woops on 04/16/05 at 5:44 pm

:D All of the Above

Subject: Re: Who's Worse: Lindsay Lohan, Tiffany, Kathy Griffin, or Ronald McDonald

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/16/05 at 6:22 pm

I despise the alleged comedy of Kathy Griffin. Tiffany's okay. Ron's okay too. And how about adding Molly Ringwald to that redheaded list?

Subject: Re: Who's Worse: Lindsay Lohan, Tiffany, Kathy Griffin, or Ronald McDonald

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/17/05 at 8:12 am

I despise the alleged comedy of Kathy Griffin. Tiffany's okay. Ron's okay too. And how about adding Molly Ringwald to that redheaded list?

Kathy Griffin is truly annoying and it has nothing to do with the fact that she is a red head.  But then again, I think that's the point of her schtick.

Molly Ringwald?  Oh, baby.  There's not an annoying bone in her body.  What I wouldn't do to her.  :P

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/17/05 at 8:42 am

Tiffany is not annoying, the others.... they are annoying, my vote goes to Ronald.  ::)

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/21/05 at 4:51 pm

She's annoying to me. I saw her at the end of "Not Another Teen Movie", and she still gets on my nerves.
Molly Ringwald?  Oh, baby.  There's not an annoying bone in her body.  What I wouldn't do to her.  :P

Written By: Miss Tainted on 04/21/05 at 5:39 pm

Lindsay Lohan by far and if anybody disses my pal Ronald McDonald then heads will be rolling.... (I have his autograph....  :)  Well I used too....  :-\\ )

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/24/05 at 11:11 pm

this is the funniest poll!!! LOL!

Erin :) ;D

Written By: Jennifer028 on 04/25/05 at 1:22 pm

Kathy Griffin for sure!  Followed closely by Lindsey Lohan

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/25/05 at 3:07 pm

Kathy seems like a bitter litle red headed woman.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/25/05 at 3:22 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/fluffyi/mick_hucknall.jpg

Written By: Red Ant on 05/01/05 at 12:30 am

I voted Ronald McDonald. He is so bad they yanked him from their commercials and play those INCREDIBLY dumb ones now.

How could you forget Carrot Top?

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 05/01/05 at 3:40 am

:D All of the Above

I would have to say Deborah Gibson. What a fudgeing bitch she is. Can't stand the sight of her  >:(

Written By: Tanya1976 on 05/01/05 at 10:15 am

Lindsay

Tanya

Check for new replies or respond here...