inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The King Of Molestation Is Dumped By VH1 Classic!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/20/05 at 11:21 pm

I've noticed lately that when VH1 Classic announces "Pop Show" they don't have the "Flit Boy" on the ad anymore! It MUST be a conspiracy :D Hey, I'm happy that I don't have to look at "His" freaky image anymore ;)

Subject: Re: The King Of Molestation Is Dumped By VH1 Classic!!

Written By: Robbo on 04/21/05 at 12:34 am

I've noticed lately that when VH1 Classic announces "Pop Show" they don't have the "Flit Boy" on the ad anymore! It MUST be a conspiracy :D Hey, I'm happy that I don't have to look at "His" freaky image anymore ;)

VH1 aren't the first. Loads of radio stations have publicly announced they wont be playing Michael Jackson music anymore. I can see why, and it has nothing to do with Sony, or their conspiracy.
Ever since the trial started. from what witnesses have said, Michael Jackson's music makes a lot more sense, expecially his HIStory album. There is alot more truth in it then was once thought. Truths about the media, about the D.A., and about the 1993/94 case.
Michael Jackson is being trialed at the moment, and I think as part of the gag order restraint, some of the things he says in his music shouldn't be publicly heard while this trial is going on.

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/21/05 at 9:21 am

VH1 aren't the first. Loads of radio stations have publicly announced they wont be playing Michael Jackson music anymore. I can see why, and it has nothing to do with Sony, or their conspiracy.
Ever since the trial started. from what witnesses have said, Michael Jackson's music makes a lot more sense, expecially his HIStory album. There is alot more truth in it then was once thought. Truths about the media, about the D.A., and about the 1993/94 case.
Michael Jackson is being trialed at the moment, and I think as part of the gag order restraint, some of the things he says in his music shouldn't be publicly heard while this trial is going on.

Wow...WTF?!  Okay, here's my 2¢, 25¢, 5 dollars on the K.O.P.(K.O.M).  I used to breakdance to his music for godsake.  I used to like his songs too.  But I never would actually think to listen deep into his lyrics.  It does make sense that his lyrics invovled child connotations.  I, personally, don't listen to him anymore...even though I'll forgive "Off The Wall" album.  That was, of course, back when he was black, and he was still innocent (for the most part).

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/21/05 at 9:43 am

Sony has a conspiracy against Michael Jackson? In what way?  ???

Written By: Mushroom on 04/21/05 at 9:47 am

Ever since the trial started. from what witnesses have said, Michael Jackson's music makes a lot more sense, expecially his HIStory album. There is alot more truth in it then was once thought.

Kinda reminds me of after George Michaels got caught in the bathroom in California.  After that, he told people that all of the love songs he sang on it were to other guys.  Notice that we almost never hear George on the radio anymore?

And of course, now we can be sure that Billy Jean was not his lover.  :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 11:59 am

Poor Michael ::)
George or Jackson? :D ;)

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/21/05 at 6:04 pm

Awwww... I hear Nick at Night is ready to pick up his Contract.

Written By: DevoRule on 04/21/05 at 6:15 pm

Thank God!  Take that ALIEN off!

Written By: Paul on 04/21/05 at 6:15 pm

Ever since the trial started. from what witnesses have said, Michael Jackson's music makes a lot more sense, expecially his HIStory album.

Prophetic album title...he's as good as History...

A bit like his other aptly-named LP, 'Invincible'...commonly referred to as 'In The Bargain Bin'...

I wouldn't waste your breath, Robbo...whatever the outcome of this case is, the guy's career has stalled completely - remember him when he was worth remembering about...

Written By: DevoRule on 04/21/05 at 6:17 pm

Prophetic album title...he's as good as History...

A bit like his other aptly-named LP, 'Invincible'...commonly referred to as 'In The Bargain Bin'...

I wouldn't waste your breath, Robbo...whatever the outcome of this case is, the guy's career has stalled completely - remember him when he was worth remembering about...

I wish he died in 1987 so I could think of him as some cool Prince sort of dude.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/21/05 at 6:19 pm

GOOD!!! 8)

El Freako Jacko(aka Jacka** IMHO)deserves EVERYTHING that is coming to him... :D

Of course Robbo will agree to disagree as usual   :-\\  (he's in DENIAL of course!)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/21/05 at 7:59 pm

GOOD!!! 8)

El Freako Jacko(aka Jacka** IMHO)deserves EVERYTHING that is coming to him... :D

Of course Robbo will agree to disagree as usual  :-\\  (he's in DENIAL of course!)
Well you see, the evil empire known as Sony has secrectly implanted Anti-Flitboy computer chips in all our heads...it's biiger than anyone could ever have imagined, this conspiracy. It all began when Michael sang "Ben" back in 1972...Sony planted that Michael was a "Rat"...and do you REALLY think he's from this planet? Explain the  "Moonwalk" :o I think THIS is where he's really from

http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/abducted.gif

and since he liikes "Sleeping" with little boys..."Billie Jean" is NOT his lover :D

Written By: Woops (Unlogged) on 04/21/05 at 8:18 pm

I don't have VH1 Classic unfortunately...  :P

Cool, he's overrated  8)

"Thriller" takes up 14 minutes...a total of 4 videos in it's place

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/21/05 at 8:30 pm

Awwww... I hear Nick at Night is ready to pick up his Contract.

Don't you mean Nickelodeon? ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/21/05 at 8:36 pm

Don't you mean Nickelodeon? ;D

Yah. Here in the UK we have something called Nick at Night.

It's like Nickelodeon after 9 o'clock. Similar to 'Adult Swin' however it's more aimed at like the 10-13 market.

Perfect for Michael.

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/21/05 at 8:38 pm

It's like Nickelodeon after 9 o'clock. Similar to 'Adult Swin' however it's more aimed at like the 10-13 market.

Perfect for Michael.

"Adult Swim" is 18 to 3?... and I'm in that age range & like it...

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/21/05 at 8:53 pm

We have it here, too ;)

heehee my 4 y.o. LOVES adult swim :o

go out now and buy him the family guy boxsets.. i don't care what time it is.. i don't care what your doing.. he is moldable.. he needs direction!!!

Alternativley, send him down for weekend with Jiminy  ;D ;D ;D Is that the sound of a key in the ignition i hear?

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/21/05 at 9:44 pm

Perfect for Michael.

I know that, it's the same here too.  I'm sayin'.....wouldn't Michael suit better on Nickelodeon(during the day)?  Nick At Night is too adult for him.

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 8:09 am

I know that, it's the same here too.  I'm sayin'.....wouldn't Michael suit better on Nickelodeon(during the day)?  Nick At Night is too adult for him.

Ooohhh...  ;D ;D

Nick Junior.

Michael would appear from behind a hill on the teletubbies.. he'd be trying to slip a bottle of Jack in to Tinky Dinky's purse.

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 8:17 am

It's Tinky Winky ;)  and I don't think he's have to slip ANYTHING to the Teletubbies, I think they're already on drugs ;D

Whenever i have seen it, i have questioned whether i am on something..

Written By: kairi747 on 04/22/05 at 8:40 am

Kinda reminds me of after George Michaels got caught in the bathroom in California.  After that, he told people that all of the love songs he sang on it were to other guys.  Notice that we almost never hear George on the radio anymore?

And of course, now we can be sure that Billy Jean was not his lover.  :P

you don't hear george michael on the radio anymore?  i hear his stuff quite frequently.  and maybe mike meant billy gene??  ;D

Written By: Mushroom on 04/22/05 at 10:37 am

you don't hear george michael on the radio anymore?  i hear his stuff quite frequently.  and maybe mike meant billy gene??  ;D

Actually, I hear "Wham" fairly often, I just do not hear his solo stuff on the radio anymore.

Then again, there is not many stations that specialize in "New Wave" music.  Just like not many specialize in Disco.

This is WZAZ in Chicago where disco lives forever...

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/22/05 at 5:01 pm

Ooohhh...  ;D ;D

Nick Junior.

Michael would appear from behind a hill on the teletubbies.. he'd be trying to slip a bottle of Jack in to Tinky Dinky's purse.

Ooooooh, that is sooooo bad!  Ah the visual............*pukes*

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/22/05 at 6:19 pm

Ooohhh...  ;D ;D

Nick Junior.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... run for your life, Tinky Winky!  ;D

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/22/05 at 7:32 pm

Will "Take On Me" by a-ha be the NEW #1 greatest video  8)  :D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/22/05 at 8:13 pm

I actually find myself wishing a long PRISON stay for Freakshow Michael, not in protective custody but in GENERAL POPULATION...let the other inmates have their way with him!!

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 8:16 pm

I actually find myself wishing a long PRISON stay for Freakshow Michael, not in protective custody but in GENERAL POPULATION...let the other inmates have their way with him!!

Michaels next single would be..

Folsom Prison Black and Blues.  ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/22/05 at 8:24 pm

I wonder what would happen if Jacko** crossed paths with Tony Stewart!?!

This is likely what would go down....Tony would go absolutely POSTAL on Jacko** for being a pedophile sleazeball .......and knock him into the next millenium!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/22/05 at 8:28 pm

Actually, I hear "Wham" fairly often, I just do not hear his solo stuff on the radio anymore.

Then again, there is not many stations that specialize in "New Wave" music.  Just like not many specialize in Disco.

This is WZAZ in Chicago where disco lives forever...
One of mine and Banasy's favourite memories of Chicago was "Disco Destruction Night" at the old Comisky Park.

Disco Demolition Night occurred on July 12, 1979 at Comiskey Park during a doubleheader between the Chicago White Sox and Detroit Tigers. Steve Dahl and Garry Meier, two DJs for the radio station WLUP in Chicago, Illinois came up with a promotion that involved people bringing unwanted disco records to the game for a discount on admission. Most of the records ended up sailing through the stands during the game, nearly inciting a riot. After the first game, Dahl came out along with the records in a box rigged with a bomb. When the bomb was set off, thousands of fans ran onto the field. Some started their own fires and mini-riots. There was so much commotion and damage to the field that the teams could not play the last game of the doubleheader; the White Sox forfeited.

http://www.jahsonic.com/DiscoSucks.jpg

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/22/05 at 8:35 pm

One of mine and Banasy's favourite memories of Chicago was "Disco Destruction Night" at the old Comisky Park.

Disco Demolition Night occurred on July 12, 1979 at Comiskey Park during a doubleheader between the Chicago White Sox and Detroit Tigers. Steve Dahl and Garry Meier, two DJs for the radio station WLUP in Chicago, Illinois came up with a promotion that involved people bringing unwanted disco records to the game for a discount on admission. Most of the records ended up sailing through the stands during the game, nearly inciting a riot. After the first game, Dahl came out along with the records in a box rigged with a bomb. When the bomb was set off, thousands of fans ran onto the field. Some started their own fires and mini-riots. There was so much commotion and damage to the field that the teams could not play the last game of the doubleheader; the White Sox forfeited.

http://www.jahsonic.com/DiscoSucks.jpg

Mark... all i can say is it's obvious you have never been to a Football Game here. Blowing up records.. ha! People actually get trampled here.  :o

We're so proud of that  ::) ::) ::)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/22/05 at 9:01 pm

Mark... all i can say is it's obvious you have never been to a Football Game here. Blowing up records.. ha! People actually get trampled here.  :o

We're so proud of that  ::) ::) ::)
;D Well, THIS was all about Rock fans expressing thier hatred for disco....I actually like some disco though :-X ;)

Written By: Woops (Electric Youth) on 04/22/05 at 9:08 pm

His birthday is around the same week as Deborah Gibson.

That means "Debbie Gibson Weekend"  :D  ;D  8)

Might get Direct TV by mid August too!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 04/22/05 at 9:12 pm

I hear him too, although I wish I didn't.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/23/05 at 3:36 am

I wonder if any churches would consider BURNING Freakshow Jacko's records,tapes,and CD's...

I have never liked Jacko...now so even more that his freako disgusting sexual preferences are out in the open!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 10:18 am

Don't you mean "Folsom Prison Black and White"? ;D
;D ;)

Written By: Mushroom on 04/23/05 at 10:46 am

;D Well, THIS was all about Rock fans expressing thier hatred for disco....I actually like some disco though :-X ;)

While I do not care much for Disco, I admit that I do love Funk.

Disco is what happens when white people try to do Funk.  8)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/23/05 at 10:50 am

Funk is way cool....George Clinton's Parliament/Funkadelic and the late Rick James made some of the best funk stuff IMHO.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 12:01 pm

While I do not care much for Disco, I admit that I do love Funk.

Disco is what happens when white people try to do Funk. 8)
;D True. I love funk and some disco...but I'm a rocker at heart ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/23/05 at 12:54 pm

I think the music networks should continue to play MJ's classics, even if he is convicted.  MJ got weird in the '80s, but not really sick until the '90s.  MJ was the first Black (remember when he used to be Black?) pop star MTV put into heavy rotation, and music video would not be the same without him.

It is also important to separate the fruits of the artist's label from the sickness of the artist.  Look, radio stations didn't boycott Derek & The Dominoes' "Layla" just because Jim Gordon murdered his mother with a hammer! 

(it's true, session drummer and songwriter Jim Gordon developed paranoid schizophrenia in the '70s.  He ran from state to state, motel to motel, but he couldn't escape the voice of his mother nagging him in his head, so he desposed of his mother with a claw hammer.  Gordon remains a wealthy man today because it's hard to blow all your royalties when you are confined to Atascadero State Hospital!)
:o

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/23/05 at 1:25 pm

(it's true, session drummer and songwriter Jim Gordon developed paranoid schizophrenia in the '70s.  He ran from state to state, motel to motel, but he couldn't escape the voice of his mother nagging him in his head, so he desposed of his mother with a claw hammer.  Gordon remains a wealthy man today because it's hard to blow all your royalties when you are confined to Atascadero State Hospital!)

Maybe he and Michael could share a cell??

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 4:33 pm

I think the music networks should continue to play MJ's classics, even if he is convicted.  MJ got weird in the '80s, but not really sick until the '90s.  MJ was the first Black (remember when he used to be Black?) pop star MTV put into heavy rotation, and music video would not be the same without him.

It is also important to separate the fruits of the artist's label from the sickness of the artist.  Look, radio stations didn't boycott Derek & The Dominoes' "Layla" just because Jim Gordon murdered his mother with a hammer! 

Last I'd heard YEARS ago was that Eric Clapton was trying to get him out of prison and into a facility...nice to know he's being helped...though I still don't think he should ever be freed.

As for "Flit-Boy"....I don't think they should boycott his music but I'm happy that VH1 Classic stopped praising him in thier "Pop Show" ad :)

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/23/05 at 4:50 pm

It is also important to separate the fruits of the artist's label from the sickness of the artist. Look, radio stations didn't boycott Derek & The Dominoes' "Layla" just because Jim Gordon murdered his mother with a hammer!

(it's true, session drummer and songwriter Jim Gordon developed paranoid schizophrenia in the '70s. He ran from state to state, motel to motel, but he couldn't escape the voice of his mother nagging him in his head, so he desposed of his mother with a claw hammer. Gordon remains a wealthy man today because it's hard to blow all your royalties when you are confined to Atascadero State Hospital!)

There is quite a big difference between what Jimmy Gordon did and what Michael Jackson is alleged to have done.

Yes, Jim killed his mother with a claw hammer, but he was severely mentally ill (thus his incarceration at Atascadero) and was not in control of his faculties.

If the charges against Flit Boy are supported by the Jury, he stands charged with a systematic, decades-long pattern of enticing vulnerable young boys into his lair, where he had his way with them.

One crime was a tragic crime of illness... the other is a tragic, sinister act of premeditated criminality.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/23/05 at 6:51 pm

I know my opinion is somewhat because of what I have went through in my own life...but honestly....

Michael Jackson needs some serious PRISON TIME....in General Population,not PROTECTIVE CUSTODY...because the other cons will not let him forget that he MOLESTED INNOCENT CHILDREN....

BTW I took a psychology course in high school,and one of the topics covered was life in a correctional facility. Prisoners have no love lost for people who commit crimes with innocent kids as their victims...

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/23/05 at 6:58 pm

I know my opinion is somewhat because of what I have went through in my own life...but honestly....

Michael Jackson needs some serious PRISON TIME....in General Population,not PROTECTIVE CUSTODY...because the other cons will not let him forget that he MOLESTED INNOCENT CHILDREN....

BTW I took a psychology course in high school,and one of the topics covered was life in a correctional facility. Prisoners have no love lost for people who commit crimes with innocent kids as their victims...

I think i mentioned that here in the UK.. the term nonce, a derogatory term usually applied to somebody of.. a 'different' sexual orientation actually means Not Of Normal Criminal Element and is the term applied to rapists and child molesters in Prisons. They are usually brutually assaulted and have to be segregated so as not to die.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/24/05 at 9:12 am

There is quite a big difference between what Jimmy Gordon did and what Michael Jackson is alleged to have done.

Yes, Jim killed his mother with a claw hammer, but he was severely mentally ill (thus his incarceration at Atascadero) and was not in control of his faculties.

If the charges against Flit Boy are supported by the Jury, he stands charged with a systematic, decades-long pattern of enticing vulnerable young boys into his lair, where he had his way with them.

One crime was a tragic crime of illness... the other is a tragic, sinister act of premeditated criminality.
Very true, but I still listen to the stuff Jim Gordon played on..."Layla"..."Running On Empty" by Jackson Brown...and even "Flit Boys" old stuff sometimes. It's just that I wouldn't listen to them if they put out new stuff.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/24/05 at 5:32 pm

I think i mentioned that here in the UK.. the term nonce, a derogatory term usually applied to somebody of.. a 'different' sexual orientation actually means Not Of Normal Criminal Element and is the term applied to rapists and child molesters in Prisons. They are usually brutually assaulted and have to be segregated so as not to die.
I'd love to see Freako Jacko get a white supremacist as a cellmate...or a cellmate that was a VICTIM of molestation or incest as a child..Jacko would be taught a lesson he'd never forget...

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/24/05 at 8:15 pm

I'd love to see Freako Jacko get a white supremacist as a cellmate...or a cellmate that was a VICTIM of molestation or incest as a child..Jacko would be taught a lesson he'd never forget...
I'm tellin' ya, he's gonna get away with it...but if he's found guilty his blind followers will say it was a "conspiracy" ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/24/05 at 8:41 pm

I'm tellin' ya, he's gonna get away with it...but if he's found guilty his blind followers will say it was a "conspiracy" ::)
yeah...like Robbo!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/24/05 at 11:21 pm

yeah...like Robbo!!
Hey....it's just like the OJ jury....he's innocnet :D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/06/05 at 7:29 pm

I think a suitable punishment for Michael the Pedophile would be chemical castration....kill his sex drive,PERMANENTLY..
Also a long stay in the Hotel Folsom(prison)!

Check for new replies or respond here...