inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wendy's Finger Lady under arrest

Written By: Mushroom on 04/22/05 at 11:41 am

Well, it seems that the "Finger Lady" is under arrest.  I guess they have found some evidence linking her to the lady who lost her finger in a leopard attack the month before she found the finger in the chilli.

Of course, maybe her other multiple lawsuits against other companies had something to do with the arrest.  Of course, she is still claiming it is a conspiracy against her.

Subject: Re: Wendy's Finger Lady under arrest

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/22/05 at 12:34 pm

Yeah, right!! ::)
Just like the other jillion times she's been under scrutiny. She should lose her shirt to repay victims of her deceit. >:(

Written By: Marian on 04/22/05 at 2:53 pm

Yeah, right!! ::)
Just like the other jillion times she's been under scrutiny. She should lose her shirt to repay victims of her deceit. >:(
I think it's time for her daughter to lore the sling now.BTW,I thought DNAevidence proved it wasn't the leopard lady's finger in the chili.

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/22/05 at 3:08 pm

And it wasn't a Wendy's employee's finger, either. So, what's you point, Marian? :-\\
I think it's time for her daughter to lore the sling now.BTW,I thought DNAevidence proved it wasn't the leopard lady's finger in the chili.

Written By: Marian on 04/22/05 at 3:22 pm

And it wasn't a Wendy's employee's finger, either. So, what's you point, Marian? :-\\
You think the daughter really got hurt?

Written By: Mushroom on 04/22/05 at 3:45 pm

You think the daughter really got hurt?

Well, in the finger case, it was her that claimed to have bitten into it.  Her daughter was the injured party in an attempt to get money from another fast food chain a year or so ago.

ai wonder if she should be checked for some kind of "Muchausen By Proxy" disorder.

Written By: Marian on 04/22/05 at 4:26 pm

Well, in the finger case, it was her that claimed to have bitten into it.  Her daughter was the injured party in an attempt to get money from another fast food chain a year or so ago.

ai wonder if she should be checked for some kind of "Muchausen By Proxy" disorder.
I wonder too.But i think the daughter pretended to be injured in a last ditch effort to be able to sue,if you know what i mean.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/22/05 at 6:20 pm

So.... that's where the finger came from!  :o

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/22/05 at 6:39 pm

Well, it seems that the "Finger Lady" is under arrest.  I guess they have found some evidence linking her to the lady who lost her finger in a leopard attack the month before she found the finger in the chilli.

Of course, maybe her other multiple lawsuits against other companies had something to do with the arrest.  Of course, she is still claiming it is a conspiracy against her.
Conspiracy, you say? I bet Sony had something to do with it ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/23/05 at 1:06 pm

Nah, sounds more like gypsy grifting than Munchausen-By-Proxy.  I may be wrong, but I've never heard of MBP having a litigious component.  MBP manifests usually in women pathologically addicted to medical attention.  Instead of injuring themselves, they injure their children as a route to medical facilities.  Anyway, she's a habitual troublemaker and I'm glad she got busted.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/23/05 at 1:13 pm

HAHAHA That Wendys 'finger'  lady news story made it over the pond to England, we heard it on the news today.

We're the Hell did she get the finger from??   :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/23/05 at 3:08 pm

Who fingered her?  ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/23/05 at 3:43 pm

Must have been The Pointer Sisters! ;D :-[

Written By: Marian on 04/23/05 at 3:45 pm

HAHAHA That Wendys 'finger'  lady news story made it over the pond to England, we heard it on the news today.

We're the Hell did she get the finger from??   :D
That's a good question,because the lady who came from the state as she does has been ruled out as the owner.

Written By: Marian on 04/23/05 at 3:47 pm

Today and Sunday,Wendy's is giving customers free junior freezes just for dropping in.lines are long at lunchtime.

Check for new replies or respond here...