inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Congrats Taylor Hanson...and Family

Written By: saver on 04/23/05 at 1:58 pm

:) Heard the news Taylor Hanson has a 2nd child a new baby girl to add to the family...his first was a boy..will he be prepping them to be the Donny and Marie of the 2010's?? :o

Subject: Re: Congrats Taylor Hanson...and Family

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/23/05 at 2:13 pm

:) Heard the news Taylor Hanson has a 2nd child a new baby girl to add to the family...his first was a boy..will he be prepping them to be the Donny and Marie of the 2010's?? :o

Who Cares?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/23/05 at 2:28 pm

Who Cares?
Taylor Hanson's family and friends do care.

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/23/05 at 2:30 pm

Taylor Hanson's family and friends do care.

Well that's his family and obviously, i'm not part of it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/23/05 at 2:34 pm

Well that's his family and obviously, i'm not part of it.
A birth of a new child is a joyful event.

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/23/05 at 3:37 pm

A newborn baby should be met with open arms and joyfulness. (Even if it is for a celebrity you don't about KQ. ;))

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/23/05 at 3:44 pm

A newborn baby should be met with open arms and joyfulness. (Even if it is for a celebrity you don't about KQ. ;))

I don't care. It's not newsworthy, and most of all none of my family care either. Taylor Hanson and the rest of the Hanson brothers are just complete wasters and they do not have any talent.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/23/05 at 3:45 pm

..and is that a fact  ??

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/23/05 at 3:48 pm

..and is that a fact  ??
To reach number one back in 1997 must be a sign of some talent.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 4:51 pm

I've said this before and I'll say it again...get down off the cross, use the wood to build a bridge and "get over it"....if someone posted that someone I disliked, had a baby...I'd simply not reply to the thread!

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/23/05 at 5:43 pm

Who's Taylor Hanson?

Don't you mean Taylor Dayne?  :D  8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/23/05 at 6:10 pm

Who's Taylor Hanson?

Don't you mean Taylor Dayne?  :D  8)
Please read reply #6.

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/23/05 at 6:19 pm

Better yet, see saver's original post. (No offense, Philip.
Please read reply #6.

Written By: Woops (Unlogged) on 04/23/05 at 6:26 pm

I know who he is, I was just being sarcastic.

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/23/05 at 7:13 pm

To reach number one back in 1997 must be a sign of some talent.

Actually.. to reach Number one.. anytime from about 1994 onwards really dosen't require any actual talent. Neither does it require a lot of records to be sold.

;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 7:19 pm

Actually.. to reach Number one.. anytime from about 1994 onwards really dosen't require any actual talent. Neither does it require a lot of records to be sold.

;D
That's very true..."Flit Boy" springs to my mind...he didn't even write most of his stuff that I'm aware of, but could care less anyway :P The biggest selling LP "Thriller"....I'll take the number 2 best seller anytime, "Rumours" by Fleetwood Mac ;)

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/23/05 at 7:34 pm

That's very true..."Flit Boy" springs to my mind...he didn't even write most of his stuff that I'm aware of, but could care less anyway :P The biggest selling LP "Thriller"....I'll take the number 2 best seller anytime, "Rumours" by Fleetwood Mac ;)

Though Fleetwood Mac are great,  Michael Jackson was a great dancer & "Thriller" is a great album, whether you like it or not.

And he was cool and (maybe) normal until he started to hang out with child actors Gary Coleman & Corey Feldman.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/23/05 at 8:33 pm

Though Fleetwood Mac are great,  Michael Jackson was a great dancer & "Thriller" is a great album, whether you like it or not.

And he was cool and (maybe) normal until he started to hang out with child actors Gary Coleman & Corey Feldman.

It's just my opinion...I respect yours as well but was just pointing out that Fleetwood Mac wrote all thier own stuff on thier LP's. I actually like "Off The Wall" better than Thriller...and yet don't mind a couple songs off Thriller, but between that LP and Rumours...in my opinion Michael gets blown away....like I said though, just my opinion :)

Written By: saver on 04/24/05 at 5:17 pm

:D Then again , I thought Taylor was the cutest of the girls and found out......it was a boy band....uh :o

Just watch, as I said, you'll probably hear of a duo in the 2010's to be like a Donny & Marie and they may be Taylors..but then again, will he keep them farr away from the music biz??

Just 'hought for food'..

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/24/05 at 8:49 pm

Taylor Dayne is on the "Lizzie McGuire Movie" soundtrack!  :o  :D  8)

A new generation is exposed to real music!!!  8)

Sorry, wrong thread.  ::)  :P  :D  ;D

Written By: Kareoke Queen on 04/25/05 at 1:32 pm

Taylor Dayne is on the "Lizzie McGuire Movie" soundtrack!  :o  :D  8)

A new generation is exposed to real music!!!  8)

Sorry, wrong thread.  ::)  :P  :D  ;D

Why don't you become a member on these boards? Some of the boards on here do not allow non-members to send messages. If you register, you can send messages where non-members cannot go.

Check for new replies or respond here...