inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: King Of Creepiness Poll...Are YOU sick of ALL the topics?

Written By: Mark In The Dark on 04/27/05 at 8:21 pm

I'm guilty of startin one...but his most loyal "Fan" has relly outdone all of us. How many of you are SICK of the King Of Sick. I say Enough with all these "Flit-Boy" topics!! Sorry it's not a true "Poll" but vent here anyway ;)

Subject: Re: King Of Creepiness Poll...Are YOU sick of ALL the topics?

Written By: Robbo on 04/27/05 at 10:14 pm

I started one topic discussing his new album.
I also started a topic slightly related to Michael about the FBI, and Anthony Pellicano.
All the rest (Michael Jackson Guilty or Not, What do you think of Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson banned from VH1) were not started by me.
And what's up with "King of creepiness". You getting jealous cause Michael can get the girls and you can't? Michael aint no King of creepiness, his the "King of the ladies"!!!

Written By: Woops (Electric Youth) on 04/27/05 at 11:12 pm

Actually true.

And anybody feel free to rant on my Deborah Gibson threads, which I did a couple during the same time of the spread & her reent single "Naked",  I did a few months ago.  :D 

Written By: Mark In The Dark on 04/27/05 at 11:17 pm

I started one topic discussing his new album.
I also started a topic slightly related to Michael about the FBI, and Anthony Pellicano.
All the rest (Michael Jackson Guilty or Not, What do you think of Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson banned from VH1) were not started by me.
And what's up with "King of creepiness". You getting jealous cause Michael can get the girls and you can't? Michael aint no King of creepiness, his the "King of the ladies"!!!

Ladies? NO, he's King Of the 14 and under BOYS ;)  ;) As for me being jealous? Sure, I want LOTS of money/vaseline and young boys....NOT. He may fool his "Blinded" throng but he can't fool God :)

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/27/05 at 11:18 pm

To Mark:

Why write constant threads about a celebrity you dislike?

Written By: Robbo on 04/27/05 at 11:21 pm

To Mark:

Exactly.

Oh and Mark. Don't hate coz you can't relate.
Michael gets the ladies. Have you seen the way that police chick looks at him everytime he walks into court.  ;)
"She that girl, she knows I'm watching. She likes the way I stare."

Written By: Mark In The Dark on 04/27/05 at 11:25 pm

To Mark:

Constant threads? I'm not going to apologize for disliking a child molesting, greedy jerk. I started a few topics about this weirdo to counter the other oneS that are already here :D As for being a "Ladies" man.... ;D He's as interested in the ladies as...George Michael ::) Everyone knows that he LOVES those 14 and under boys.

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/27/05 at 11:32 pm

Depsite of my screen name, I don't trash Bratney Spears and I'm against everythind she does from dressing like a tramp to having a relationship with a guy who already had a girlfriend who's already pregnant.

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/27/05 at 11:33 pm

I'm also against molestation.

But I'll admit that Jackson was a talented artist.

And I can go on with rockers & rappers who were violent, abusive, sone drugs, etc.

Written By: Mark In The Dark on 04/27/05 at 11:37 pm

Depsite of my screen name, I don't trash Bratney Spears and I'm against everythind she does from dressing like a tramp to having a relationship with a guy who already had a girlfriend who's already pregnant.
He's a criminal who thinks he's above the law...that's the bottom line.

Written By: Robbo on 04/27/05 at 11:40 pm

I also hate molestation. If I ever came across a pedo in the street I'd punch him in the face, then kick him while he's down, then carstarate him.
But if there's one thing I know, it's that Michael is not a pedophile. Say what you want, but where's the evidence? Where's the proof? There have been no credible witnesses, no concrete evidence, no proof at all. Michael is innocent. Hate him or love him, you can't deny that the fact that there is nothing against him. Nothing.

Written By: Mark In The Dark on 04/28/05 at 12:00 am

I also hate molestation. If I ever came across a pedo in the street I'd punch him in the face, then kick him while he's down, then carstarate him.
But if there's one thing I know, it's that Michael is not a pedophile. Say what you want, but where's the evidence? Where's the proof? There have been no credible witnesses, no concrete evidence, no proof at all. Michael is innocent. Hate him or love him, you can't deny that the fact that there is nothing against him. Nothing.
The best person to prove his being guilty...is Michael himself. You do NOT pay Off someone if you're innocent.

Written By: Miss Tainted on 04/28/05 at 12:07 am

I'm pretty tired of all the Michael Jackson topics too...

Written By: chaka on 04/28/05 at 6:17 am

I'm pretty tired of all the Michael Jackson topics too...

So am I...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/28/05 at 6:41 am

me too...and it really doesn't matter if he did it or not....the guy will get off the hook because of his popularity and money......totally sick!!!!

Erin

Written By: Bobby on 04/28/05 at 6:52 am

Well . . . We'll leave that to the jury to decide.  ;D

I'm not too bothered about these Jackson topics. They will be laid to rest when the outcome, one way or another has been decided.  :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/28/05 at 7:44 am

Michael's gonna have a pretty crappy time next time he goes down under then huh.

Written By: Return of Jessica on 04/28/05 at 1:40 pm

You getting jealous cause Michael can get the girls and you can't? Michael aint no King of creepiness, his the "King of the ladies"!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes deep breath*

I'm done now.

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/28/05 at 4:38 pm

::) I question the man, but not the music

(Listening to as we speak)

I'm also resisting the temptation to comment on "Micheal Jackson King of the Ladies".....

hee...hee....hee....

Written By: Mark In The Dark on 04/29/05 at 8:10 pm

I'm also resisting the temptation to comment on "Micheal Jackson King of the Ladies".....

hee...hee....hee....
I'm glad Jessica didn't ;D ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/29/05 at 10:38 pm

King of the Ladies?  Ok...............  ::)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/30/05 at 3:54 am

*YAWN*

Just get the creep off my TV set and I'll be happy.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/01/05 at 10:39 am

King of the Ladies?  Ok...............  ::)
Yes, that is just silly, isn't it ;)

I've got the perfect flag for Michael and his "Planet" 

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/01/05 at 11:59 am

Justice Is Lost.. Justice is Raped

Written By: Robbo on 05/01/05 at 7:06 pm

Justice Is Lost.. Justice is Raped

Ok..... things are starting to get really, really pathetic in here. That is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen. Not just because it's Michael Jackson hanging for a tree, but because it's so crap. Very badly done. C'mon, you're more creative than that... aren't you? :-\\

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/01/05 at 7:18 pm

Ok..... things are starting to get really, really pathetic in here. That is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen. Not just because it's Michael Jackson hanging for a tree, but because it's so crap. Very badly done. C'mon, you're more creative than that... aren't you? :-\\

Ohmigosh.. you don't like my artwork  :\'(

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/02/05 at 6:24 pm

Ohmigosh.. you don't like my artwork  :\'(
Yes, you should be ashamed of yourself! THIS gets the point across much better ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/04/05 at 11:14 am

Actually, shouldn't Michael be in back ???
;D ;)

Written By: george78 on 05/04/05 at 11:32 am

Exactly.

Oh and Mark. Don't hate coz you can't relate.
Michael gets the ladies. Have you seen the way that police chick looks at him everytime he walks into court.  ;)
"She that girl, she knows I'm watching. She likes the way I stare."

I think there is another King of Creepiness..............and I'm not talking about the child molester.

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/04/05 at 11:59 am

I think there is another King of Creepiness..............and I'm not talking about the child molester.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bang Freakin' Bang!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/04/05 at 12:17 pm

Michael's gonna have a pretty crappy time next time he goes down under then huh.

Can I just say I am not implying anything regarding Michael Jackson, this is a post regarding PROVEN paedos.

It's proven, medical fact you cannot cure a lousy, dirty stinking paedophile, so here are my personal recommendations for dealing with them:

1. Place said paedo on hospital trolley (were he'll be after he's been kicked about the street a bit)

2. Give minimal, if any, general anaesthetic.

3. Perform a gender reassignment op. on him (the kind TV 's get when men wanna be women)

4. Hand him his removed genitalia soaking in formaldehyde in a glass jar so he may view it.

5. Have him take lifelong medication to curb his lousy stinking filthy pervy ways.

6. Fit an electronic tag on him, just incase he misbehaves.

7. Have cattle prod ready.

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/04/05 at 12:28 pm

Can I just say I am not implying anything regarding Michael Jackson, this is a post regarding PROVEN paedos.

It's proven, medical fact you cannot cure a lousy, dirty stinking paedophile, so here are my personal recommendations for dealing with them:

1. Place said paedo on hospital trolley (were he'll be after he's been kicked about the street a bit)

2. Give minimal, if any, general anaesthetic.

3. Perform a gender reassignment op. on him (the kind TV 's get when men wanna be women)

4. Hand him his removed genitalia soaking in formaldehyde in a glass jar so he may view it.

5. Have him take lifelong medication to curb his lousy stinking filthy pervy ways.

6. Fit an electronic tag on him, just incase he misbehaves.

7. Have cattle prod ready.

Much quicker, and far less expensive method would be to just stick him in with the General Population in Belmarsh. 2-3 hours i'd give him.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/04/05 at 12:50 pm

Much quicker, and far less expensive method would be to just stick him in with the General Population in Belmarsh. 2-3 hours i'd give him.
:) He'd be doing the moonwalk to distract them...then they'd send him TO the moon :D ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/04/05 at 12:52 pm

..or maybe off the nearest cliff?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/04/05 at 4:47 pm

..or maybe off the nearest cliff?
;D ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...