inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: mary kay and vili supporters are out of their minds!

Written By: saver on 04/28/05 at 9:44 pm

Just got to watch the sick report on ET about Mary Kay and the former kid she violated  and the plans to wed..she said she got 'support' from other older women!

the issue is NOT they're in LOVE.....SHE GOT INVOLVED WITH DAMAGING A YOUTH!

And he's just as damaged wanting to continue the relationship..why wouldn't he , she was probably his first...

But the SUPPORTERS NEED TO REALLY CONSIDER WHAT THEY ARE SUPPORTING!

Take that kind of behavior away from the public eye... :-* >:( 

Subject: Re: mary kay and vili supporters are out of their minds!

Written By: Carrie on 04/28/05 at 9:46 pm

He had seven years of no conctact with her while she was in jail and he still loved her, and wanted to be with her. He is an adult now and can make these decisions on his own. Who cares if they want to be together? He is no longer a minor.

Written By: saver on 04/28/05 at 9:49 pm

See the repercussions??
He had a long time to remember her..very damaging for him not to realize those feelings were buried and he finally acted on them....
he's an adult sure ..no mention if he ever went through therapy ...

Written By: Carrie on 04/29/05 at 1:12 am

As much as you hate it there is nothing you can do. So don't worry about them.

Written By: saver on 04/29/05 at 5:02 am

Not worried about them...but we CAN do something..like hopefully get the media to STOP putting them in the spotlight(maybe as an entertainment feature)...
That was all my concern...

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/29/05 at 6:02 am

Not worried about them...but we CAN do something..like hopefully get the media to STOP putting them in the spotlight(maybe as an entertainment feature)...
That was all my concern...

I agree, the media coverage of this "event" is sick-o.

But I do have to admit that Mary Kay looks pretty hot  :P  for a woman of her age who has also given birth to six children.  Almost makes me wish I were 13 again.  ;)

Written By: Marian on 04/30/05 at 3:41 pm

He had seven years of no conctact with her while she was in jail and he still loved her, and wanted to be with her. He is an adult now and can make these decisions on his own. Who cares if they want to be together? He is no longer a minor.
I know.No one can tell him what to do now.besides,from what I've read,his family life may not have been much better.I think as long as they're sincere they should just be left alone.He's already had babies with her,so he doesn't even have to do that now.he can concentrate on being a father nad getting an education so he can provide a house and such for the kids.I am getting bored with all the coverage,however.

Check for new replies or respond here...