inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "VH1 40 Least Hip Hop Moments"... Justin Timberlame & Aaron Carton's on the list

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/30/05 at 5:54 pm

About time Justin Timberlake & Aaron Carter's on one of those "Worst" lists.  ;D  :D  ::)  :)

I was suprised they didn't mention Vanilla Ice, Gerardo, MC Hammer (though I like "U Can't Touch This"  :-X ), and those rap rockers like Limp Bizkit & Insane Clown Posse.

I agree with most of the list.

#1 was Ron Jeremy's rap album from 1996...

Other infamous moments in hip hop menitoned:

Shaquille O'Neal's early '90's rap career that should never happened
Elmo rapping
Nelly's "Pimp Juice"... though Nelly just plain suck, IMHO
Marky Mark, Brian Astin Green, Snow, &  David "Bud Bundy" Faustino
Carmen Electrica's brief hip hop career...does Dave Navarro know about this?
Nelly (Again!) duet with country singer  Tim McGraw
The Snoop Dogg doll

And "Weird Al" Yankovic shouldn't have been on since "Amish Paradise" is classic.  >:(

Subject: Re: "VH1 40 Least Hip Hop Moments"... Justin Timberlame & Aaron Carton's on the list

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/01/05 at 11:35 am

Amish Paradise also has a funny video too!  ;D

Subject: Re: "VH1 40 Least Hip Hop Moments"... Justin Timberlame & Aaron Carton's on the list

Written By: Billy Florio on 05/01/05 at 2:21 pm

About time Justin Timberlake & Aaron Carter's on one of those "Worst" lists.  ;D  :D  ::)   :)

I was suprised they didn't mention Vanilla Ice, Gerardo, MC Hammer (though I like "U Can't Touch This"  :-X ), and those rap rockers like Limp Bizkit & Insane Clown Posse.

I agree with most of the list.

#1 was Ron Jeremy's rap album from 1996...

Other infamous moments in hip hop menitoned:

Shaquille O'Neal's early '90's rap career that should never happened
Elmo rapping
Nelly's "Pimp Juice"... though Nelly just plain suck, IMHO
Marky Mark, Brian Astin Green, Snow, &  David "Bud Bundy" Faustino
Carmen Electrica's brief hip hop career...does Dave Navarro know about this?
Nelly (Again!) duet with country singer  Tim McGraw
The Snoop Dogg doll

And "Weird Al" Yankovic shouldn't have been on since "Amish Paradise" is classic.  >:(

what from Justin Timberlake is on here? 

Written By: Sick of Britney on 05/01/05 at 6:10 pm

Just Justin Timberlake's solo career in general.

Written By: Climber on 05/02/05 at 12:19 pm

Weird Al should not be on just because he's not trying to do "serious music".  (The other ones were trying!  :P)  He's doing parodies of other songs by famous artists, and he's great at it!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...