inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The mom from new cheesy sitcom "Suite Life of Zach & Cody"

Written By: Sick of Britney on 05/01/05 at 6:52 pm

She looks familiar. Wasn't she on "Melrose Place"?

She should've been on a better show like...

Compared to "Desperate Housewives" & "Arredted Development", this is "Seinfeld"...  ::)  :D

Atleast she isn't annoying like the Paris Hilton ripoff character and every lame a__ Disney sshow since "So Weird", or even "Ocean Girl" since I couldn't stand that show either.

Good to see Ricky Schroder as a bell boy...  ;D

Subject: Re: The mom from new cheesy sitcom "Suite Life of Zach & Cody"

Written By: Sick of Britney on 05/01/05 at 6:55 pm

BTW, Rick Schroder isn't a bell boy on this show...

I checked the IMDB, she's not Lisa Rinna.

But she is a good actress and looks cute.

Written By: Return of Jessica on 05/04/05 at 12:46 am

Actually, the mom on there used to be a member of this board. I just can't say who it was on pain of death. :-X

Subject: "Life on a Stick" is now canned!!!

Written By: woops on 05/05/05 at 7:07 pm

It's all right. Everybody had a share of cheesy sitcoms from "Leave It To Beaver", "The Brady Bunch", "Facts of Life", "Full House", etc.  :D

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm/0722476/

...She's all right.

"Maddie" is basically the only character who's actually funny & isn't a stereotypical "bimbo" like Hillary Duff's infamous "Lizzie McGuirre"... Ashley Tisdale (20) has the potential of being the next Sally Field, who first started on the tv version of "Gidget". Atleast this show isn't "Life on a Stick" or "Stacked"...  ::)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0864308/

The show's allright and have a couple good one liners that would entertain every age group, but reminds me too much of "Silver Spoons".

The rest of The Disney Channel...a slimy cesspool

Written By: kairi747 on 05/10/05 at 1:03 pm

hey sick of brit -

i'm just wondering why you bother watching the disney cahnnel.  you don't seem to like what you see there.  this is not the first post talking about how awful the shows/videos are from you!

Subject: Formerly "Sick of Britney"

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 05/10/05 at 4:47 pm

I haven't posted anything about The Disney Channel for a while.

The main reason I rant is that it's the only channel I have to watch with young relatives when my aunt is at work during the weekends.

Written By: Michelle in ID on 05/15/05 at 9:28 pm

I was doing a google search to find out who that mom on Suite life is too. I know I know her from somewhere. I can't place a tv show that she has been on and I can't imagine she is from Idaho. Who is she? I am trying to find out what her real name is so I can maybe figure it out.

Michelle in ID

She looks familiar. Wasn't she on "Melrose Place"?

She should've been on a better show like...

Compared to "Desperate Housewives" & "Arredted Development", this is "Seinfeld"...  ::)  :D

Atleast she isn't annoying like the Paris Hilton ripoff character and every lame a__ Disney sshow since "So Weird", or even "Ocean Girl" since I couldn't stand that show either.

Good to see Ricky Schroder as a bell boy...  ;D

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 05/15/05 at 9:35 pm

The actress is Kim Rhodes. Here's her profile:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm/0722476/  :)

Though I watch the show for Ashley Tisdale (Maddie) http://www.ashleytisdale.com/about.asp...  :D  :-*  :-X 

Turning 20  on July 2nd!!

Written By: Michelle in ID on 05/15/05 at 9:40 pm

She played on As the World Turns. She was Cindy Harrison. I didn't watch the show very often but that is where I know her face from!

Michelle in ID

Check for new replies or respond here...