inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: if there were ALIEN BEINGS they would....

Written By: saver on 05/08/05 at 6:30 pm

All the Art Bell alien stuff has finally sunk in to my thoughts and I figure -as some claim- aliens have been visiting us for thousands of years- some Egyptians depict pictures of a craft flying in the sky in some drawings-..soooo..

If they have been around for so long...WHY HAVEN'T THEY FOUND A BETTER WAY TO TRAVEL?

They would then seem to have to refuel and go thru what we on Erth do and rely on some energy to fly..if they're so superior or gifted, why haven't theyfound the way to disappear and reappear instead of travelling in a spacesaucer.

After 2000 years they STILL must do this??

If they've been travelling in sauces for over 2000 years why haven't they upgraded to a different model?
Something tells me WE are the ones creating this all!

Enough on that! 8)

Subject: Re: if there were ALIEN BEINGS they would....

Written By: whitewolf on 05/08/05 at 8:21 pm

One of the theories I have heard about UFOs and aliens is that future generations have figured out time travel and that the "aliens" are really future time travelers.

Written By: EthanM on 05/08/05 at 9:21 pm

If the saucer model works, then why change it?

Written By: Kryllith on 05/09/05 at 9:01 am

One of the theories I have heard about UFOs and aliens is that future generations have figured out time travel and that the "aliens" are really future time travelers.

Dey tuk mer jerb!

Written By: zcrito on 05/09/05 at 5:31 pm

If the saucer model works, then why change it?

http://www.cshobbies.com/images/earth%20vs%20flying%20saucers%20in%20flight.jpg
:)

Written By: saver on 05/10/05 at 3:42 pm

At least wouldn't you like to know their secret for RUSTPROOFING?? :o

Written By: zcrito on 05/10/05 at 6:40 pm

If they've been travelling in sauces for over 2000 years why haven't they upgraded to a different model?
Something tells me WE are the ones creating this all!

Enough on that! 8)

They did, when "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and "Star Wars" came out all UFOs were "updated" to the new look. An amazing coincidence!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...