inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ZOOG Disney - So Weird

Written By: Jeff on 05/14/05 at 3:45 am

Does anyone know where I could get this show?  Can't find it on any P2Ps.  I would be willing to buy it on DVD, but apparently it was never released....that was about the only show I liked from Zoog disney.  Why did Nick and disney have to start sucking lately??  From the 80s till about 2000 was it, Nick went downhill earlier, about 1999 I think, and now Disney just plain sux.  I realy liked So Weird tho, but can't find it anywhere.  Anyone know where I could? 

Thanks,

Jeff

Subject: Re: ZOOG Disney - So Weird

Written By: Jeff on 05/24/05 at 12:55 pm

*bump*

Written By: Dukefan on 05/25/05 at 2:30 am

I think there are a few episodes out on VHS.  You might try looking at amazon.com.

Written By: john on 06/06/05 at 9:34 pm

omg I loved that show too but can;t find it. I am looking for the theme song. maybe I wil try for an amazon vhs or something liek suggested

Written By: Jeff on 06/06/05 at 11:34 pm

John:

Email me...I have the theme song in MP3, as well as some others from "MacKenzie Phillips" and "Annie" if your interested.  I also have some taped off the air, most of them actually, I was hoping to find a complete set on DVD or something, but I guess all that was ever released was those few on VHS.  Let me know if your interested in my taped ones or the songs.

Jeff

Check for new replies or respond here...