inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best Michael Jackson song of the 00's

Written By: Robbo on 05/15/05 at 11:59 pm

Let's forget the Michael Jackson trial for a moment and focus on the wonderful music he is creating. What has been his best song so far this millenium?

My vote goes for Beautiful Girl. It's such a beautiful song and Michael uses both his deep, sexy R&B voice and his amazing falsetto voice. Such a wonderful range. The song is just amazing. Genius.

Coming in second is 'Whatever Happens'. I love the latin beat and Santana's guitar solo is brilliant. Michael's voice is 100% in this song.

Third place goes to 'In The Back'. It's quite a strange song, but it's somehow intriging. I can't stop listening to it.

Subject: Re: Best Michael Jackson song of the 00's

Written By: Stompgal on 05/16/05 at 6:31 am

You Rock My World

Written By: whitewolf on 05/16/05 at 8:01 am

I never really listened to his newer songs, only the 80s and early 90s ones, those are the songs of his that I like best.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 05/16/05 at 12:45 pm

I dont really know the new ones...I mostly love the old ones.  But I picked "You rock my world"

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/16/05 at 2:13 pm

Never thought he was that great to begin with and certainly think his older stuff is better than the new :-\\

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 05/16/05 at 7:28 pm

I agree with most of the posters that his '80's/early '90's songs were better.

I'm not into his post "Dangerous" stuff, sorry.

Written By: zcrito on 05/16/05 at 9:08 pm

Other.

None. Michael Jackson hasn't had a good song since "Human Nature" and "I Just Can't Stop Loving You".
He's been going downhill since the early '80s.

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/16/05 at 9:59 pm

No, I haven't like anything of his in the 00s. I can hardly tolerate his early songs too.

Written By: NullandVoid on 05/16/05 at 10:01 pm

I hate saying this but I when I bought MJ's "Invincible" I felt like I wasted $20. His music has not been up to standard lately, especially his "Blood on the Dance Floor" CD. Crap!! >:(

I'll stick with "Thriller" and "Off the Wall"

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/16/05 at 10:08 pm

"Little Boy Blew" ;)

Written By: Robbo on 05/17/05 at 1:47 am

I hate saying this but I when I bought MJ's "Invincible" I felt like I wasted $20. His music has not been up to standard lately, especially his "Blood on the Dance Floor" CD. Crap!! >:(

I'll stick with "Thriller" and "Off the Wall"

OMG!!! :o  Blood On The Dance Floor, crap???? Is It Scary, Morphine.... not for you? I seriously think some people wouldn't know good music if it came up and bit them on the arse. In most people's opinions, sales rival over quality of music.
Invincible will allways be Michael's best album and it was killed by Sony because it contained lyrics which could be potentially harmful to Sony. But the lyrics are written in such a way that no-one will ever figure it out. Sony doesn't even know what the lyrics mean, but Michael assured them that anyone who owns Invincible, know's the truth about Sony, they just haven't realised it yet.

So, NullandVoid, Break Of Dawn, Heaven Can Wait, You Rock My World, Butterflies, Speechless, You Are My Life, Don't Walk Away and Whatever Happens don't appeal to you? I suppose you also like 'I'm A Barbie Girl' and 'Macerena'?

Invincible is my favourite Michael Jackson album because it touches me inside. It was released at the end of 2001, and the lyrics have so much more impact because of that. Heaven Can Wait reminds me of the events of 9/11. It shocked the world and Michael truly captured the emotions of eveyone who lost someone in the 9/11 mass murder. Not terroist attack, mass murder. Osama Bin Laden is a murderer, not a terroist.
There is so much emotion I feel listening to Invincible. I go from dancing around the room, to sitting in my sofa crying my eyes out. It's so diverse in style too. Hip Hop, Pop, R&B, Soul, Ballads, Latin all on the same album. There is nothing like it and for me, I'm gonan hold on to Invincible because I know it's going to mean alot to people in years to come.

NullandVoid, I suggest you revisit Invincible and expecially listen to these tracks, keeping in mind what they are all about...

Break Of Dawn - Lisa Marie Presley
Heaven Can Wait - 9/11
Butterflies - Simply, a sexy R&B ballad
Speechless - His children
You Are My Life - His children
Don't Walk Away - Himself
The Lost Children - Lost children (as the title suggests)
Whatever Happens - Just a story of two lovers

Anyone who hasn't done so, buy Invincible. You wont regret it!

Written By: Return of Jessica on 05/17/05 at 2:59 am

I suppose you also like 'I'm A Barbie Girl' and 'Macerena'?

Man, if I were NullandVoid, I'd b*tchslap you for that comment.

NullandVoid, I suggest you revisit Invincible and expecially listen to these tracks, keeping in mind what they are all about...

Now why would she take this advice after that stupid comment you made above?

My comments on the following songs are in parentheses:
Break Of Dawn - Lisa Marie Presley (big deal, do you know how many country artists write about their exes?)
Heaven Can Wait - 9/11 (9/11 is a subject that had been done to death. No pun intended.)
Butterflies - Simply, a sexy R&B ballad (Marvin Gaye does the sexy ballads better)
Speechless - His children (*snicker* no comment)
You Are My Life - His children (see above)
Don't Walk Away - Himself (Ego much?)
The Lost Children - Lost children (as the title suggests)
Whatever Happens - Just a story of two lovers (Meh.)

Anyone who hasn't done so, buy Invincible.

No.

You wont regret it!

Yes I would.

Keep in mind that I USED to be a rabid Michael Jackson fan. Then his music started to suck balls. So I think I'll just stick to my classic rock and my Depeche Mode and all the 80's stuff I listen to.

Written By: Robbo on 05/17/05 at 3:37 am

I'm not saying that Michael writing songs about those topics was special, ofcourse there are other artists that write about the same stuff. i was just saying, people judge Invincible becfore they even know what it's about.

Written By: Robbo on 05/17/05 at 3:53 am

I found this comment very ignorant...

Don't Walk Away - Himself (Ego much?)

Maybe I should've explained it more clearly. Michael was on the edge of life, or so we thought. This song is about the experience of wanting to end your life (suicide). It's not clear if it's personally about Michael or if he is writing about someone else. But take a look at the lyrics. It's nothing about ego or anything. Michael narrates the story of someone (possibly him) on the edge of life, it's very beautiful and sad...

Don't Walk Away
See I just can't find the right thing to say
I tried but all my pain gets in the way
Tell me what I have to do so you'll stay
Should I get down on my knees and pray
How can I stop losing you and how can I begin to say
When there's nothing left to do but don't walk away

I close my eyes
Just to try and see you smile one more time
But it's been so long now all I do is cry
Can't we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger everyday
How am I to live again and how am I to understand
When there's nothing left to do but walk away

See now why
All my dreams been broken
I don't know where I'm going
Everything we said and all we all done now
Don't let go
I don't want to walk away

And why
All my dreams been broken
I don't know where I'm going
Everything begins to set us free
Can't you see
I don't want to walk away

If I go, I wont forget your girl
Can't you see that you will always be
Even though I had to let you go
There's nothing left to do
Don't walk away

Written By: Robbo on 05/17/05 at 4:05 am

More great lyrics in Invincible...

Break Of Dawn
People talk, people say, what we had was just a game
Referring to his marraige to Lisa Maria Presley

Speechless
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But their are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel but I am speechless

About his children, Prince, Paris and Blanket

You Are My Life
You helped me understand that
Love is the answer to all that I am

Another beautiful lyrics about the way his kids make him feel

Privacy
You'd even sell you soul just to get your story sold
This lyric means so much and I think Michael is trying to tell us something. One of Michael's accuser's from the early ninties, sold his story for $25 000 to tabloids. Maybe Michael was referring to this. If you openly lie about someone, saying they did something sinister to you, you are not only hurting them, but your hurting yourslef. You are selling your soul.

Now there is a song on the album, Threatened. To me it has the most significance lyrically. I wont post the lyrics here, but try and find them. Relate them to the current trial against MJ and then make of the lyrics what you will.

Written By: Apricot on 05/17/05 at 5:30 am

I like your intent here, getting people's minds off the trial and on ANYTHING else... but any time people see "Michael Jackson", that's gonna be the gut instinct.. bring up the trial, crack a smartass joke.. But I like the idea.

"You Rock My World" is really freaking catchy, so I guess I'd go with that...

Now, what's all this, then?

his deep, sexy R&B voice and his amazing falsetto voice.

I guess he has a falsetto, but I've never heard the "deep, sexy R&B voice"...

Written By: Gis on 05/17/05 at 6:45 am

I'm delighted to say I have never heard any of the tracks mentioned in the poll and no I don't like barbie girl or the macarena !

Written By: Return of Jessica on 05/17/05 at 3:02 pm

I found this comment very ignorant...

I find most of your comments ignorant. What is your point?

And that song doesn't sound like a suicide song. It sounds like he's whining about losing a girl. Although I'm sure he only said "girl" because it would be more acceptable than "little boy". ::)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/17/05 at 6:00 pm

Heck, ALL of the songs sound like they could be about him being busted and "losing his little boys" but you're right, "girl" is more acceptable.

Never have been much of a MJ fan and probably never will...oh well ::)
He's preaching to the wrong crowd, obviously ;D

Written By: Return of Jessica on 05/18/05 at 3:09 am

He's preaching to the wrong crowd, obviously ;D

He's ign'ant!

http://www.awesomo.net/episodes/8/807.jpg

God, I loved that episode of South Park.

Written By: Robbo on 05/18/05 at 4:38 am

He's ign'ant!

I guess no-one realised it was pro-mj

Written By: Apricot on 05/18/05 at 5:35 am

It actually was somewhat pro-Michael, just that the pro-Michael message was so buried in the sucky half of South Park's humor. South Park can be a great show, full of satire and such, or it can be a stupid, immature fun-poker. Sometimes it blends that. But the Michael Episode was almost pure fun-poking. Although it seemed to defend him a bit... on that side, South Park tends to portray both sides, so it showed some things they think he needs to do for his kids.

Personally, I get sick of the Michael Jackson jokes.. not because I'm pro or anti Michael, I stay neutral with this.. just that I've heard every bloody joke, and they were never funny.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/18/05 at 5:40 am

It actually was somewhat pro-Michael, just that the pro-Michael message was so buried in the sucky half of South Park's humor. South Park can be a great show, full of satire and such, or it can be a stupid, immature fun-poker. Sometimes it blends that. But the Michael Episode was almost pure fun-poking. Although it seemed to defend him a bit... on that side, South Park tends to portray both sides, so it showed some things they think he needs to do for his kids.

Personally, I get sick of the Michael Jackson jokes.. not because I'm pro or anti Michael, I stay neutral with this.. just that I've heard every bloody joke, and they were never funny.

Agree entirely and nicely put.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/05 at 7:39 am

He's ign'ant!

;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/05 at 7:40 am

Yeah, okay :D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/05 at 7:44 am

Once I stop laughing, I'll go back to realizing how "Out of touch" it really is ::)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/18/05 at 8:09 am

Once I stop laughing, I'll go back to realizing how "Out of touch" it really is ::)

Daryl Hall and John Oates  ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/05 at 9:18 am

Daryl Hall and John Oates  ;D
;DHopefully he's also the next line "Out Of Time" :)

Written By: george78 on 05/19/05 at 11:28 am

I think this poll totally bombed.  ;D

Written By: Robbo on 05/19/05 at 6:05 pm

Ya mean kinda like his career? :D

Until you can sell 7.5 Million with a re-hashed greatest hits CD, released on the same day you get accused of child molestation, then you have no right to say his career has bombed.

Written By: racer on 05/19/05 at 6:43 pm

Until you can sell 7.5 Million with a re-hashed greatest hits CD, released on the same day you get accused of child molestation, then you have no right to say his career has bombed.

His career bombed.    ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/05 at 9:37 pm

you have no right to say his career has bombed.
YOU have NO right to tell people they HAVE no rights....You have the right to kiss his perverted butt just as I have the RIGHT to think he's a perverted, greedy, mean spirited, whiny, sick, overrated, has-been LOSER! ;)

Written By: woops on 05/20/05 at 1:14 am

I actually praise you for being a devoted Michael Jackson fan, but you have to consider that most people, including myself, are into his older material & the fact he's been overshadowed by numerous charges & his infamous plastic surgeries. Whether his songs are good or not, based on our opnions.

Written By: Robbo on 05/20/05 at 2:22 am

I still think Invincible is better than any other album MJ has ever made.

Written By: Robbo on 05/20/05 at 2:55 am

perverted, greedy, mean spirited, whiny, sick, overrated, has-been LOSER!

Perverted?
Too bad for you, he has not been convicted of anything perverted.

Greedy?
He is in the guiness book of records for being the person to have contributed to the most charities, yet that makes him greedy? He gives to others, but that makes him greedy? WTF?

Mean spirited?
In 2003, Martin Bashir made a documentary called "Living With Michael Jackson". I'm sure you've probably seen it. Bashir edited out many of Michael's responses, making it look like he said something other than what he really said. Anyway, Michael had his own camerman filming the interview. After the Bashir documenatry aired, Michael sent out the unedited interview filmed by his own camerman. It was aired as "The Michael Jackson Interview - The Footage You Were Never Meant To See". I suggest you go to www.jetzi-mjvideo.com and go to 'Specials' to watch the unedited interview. It gives a completely different insight into Michael Jackson. An insight that might make you change your mind about that "mean spirited" comment.

Whiny?
Since he was 11, paparazzi have been stalking him. Taloids have been making up lies about him. I think he ever right to "whine", don't you?

Sick?
True. Michael has alot of things wrong with him. Vitilgo, for one. He has also had many health problems through-out his career. But this doesn't make him a bad person. Everyone gets sick occasionally.

Overatted?
He has the biggest selling LP of all-time. He is the biggest selling black artist of all-time. He has accomplished alot in his career. I think he deserves whatever ratings he gets.

Has-been
He started his solo career in 1979. To still be selling any amount of records is amazing! What makes Michael Jackson even more amazing is because it's not just any amount of records, it's millions of records. On the same day he was arrested for false allegations, he released a #1's album. All tracks, except for one new track, were allready commercially available. Plus, just years before, he released another greatest hits CD. The only thing going for it was one new track. It sold 7.5 million. That is a huge success considering the circumstances and considering it was released in a day and age of internet file sharing. It was a HUGE success. I cannot get my head around why anyone would call him a has been.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/20/05 at 3:05 am

Perverted?
Too bad for you, he has not been convicted of anything perverted.

Greedy?
He is in the guiness book of records for being the person to have contributed to the most charities, yet that makes him greedy? He gives to others, but that makes him greedy? WTF?

Mean spirited?
In 2003, Martin Bashir made a documentary called "Living With Michael Jackson". I'm sure you've probably seen it. Bashir edited out many of Michael's responses, making it look like he said something other than what he really said. Anyway, Michael had his own camerman filming the interview. After the Bashir documenatry aired, Michael sent out the unedited interview filmed by his own camerman. It was aired as "The Michael Jackson Interview - The Footage You Were Never Meant To See". I suggest you go to www.jetzi-mjvideo.com and go to 'Specials' to watch the unedited interview. It gives a completely different insight into Michael Jackson. An insight that might make you change your mind about that "mean spirited" comment.

Whiny?
Since he was 11, paparazzi have been stalking him. Taloids have been making up lies about him. I think he ever right to "whine", don't you?

Sick?
True. Michael has alot of things wrong with him. Vitilgo, for one. He has also had many health problems through-out his career. But this doesn't make him a bad person. Everyone gets sick occasionally.

Overatted?
He has the biggest selling LP of all-time. He is the biggest selling black artist of all-time. He has accomplished alot in his career. I think he deserves whatever ratings he gets.

Has-been
He started his solo career in 1979. To still be selling any amount of records is amazing! What makes Michael Jackson even more amazing is because it's not just any amount of records, it's millions of records. On the same day he was arrested for false allegations, he released a #1's album. All tracks, except for one new track, were allready commercially available. Plus, just years before, he released another greatest hits CD. The only thing going for it was one new track. It sold 7.5 million. That is a huge success considering the circumstances and considering it was released in a day and age of internet file sharing. It was a HUGE success. I cannot get my head around why anyone would call him a has been.

Hi Robbo, I admire you're loyalty to MJ  :), but I would just let this go, you're gonna constantly get shouted down by the majority on here, despite everything you say.  Good wishes to ya.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/20/05 at 10:15 am

I still think Invincible is better than any other album MJ has ever made.

YOU have NO right to tell people they HAVE no rights....You have the right to kiss his perverted butt ....just as I have the RIGHT to think he's a perverted, greedy, mean spirited, whiny, sick, overrated, has-been LOSER! ;)
Dude! You love to ignore other parts of posts, don't you....there....I made the part you chose to ignore, Bold! ;)

Written By: Return of Jessica on 05/20/05 at 1:08 pm

His career bombed.

He's a pervert.

He's a has been.

He's a sick puppy.

Oh yeah, and if we're all lucky, his face will slide off his bones from all the plastic surgery. Maybe someone should shine a heat lamp on him so he melts faster. :P

Have a nice day, Robbo. ;D

Written By: Apricot on 05/20/05 at 2:17 pm

Hi Robbo, I admire you're loyalty to MJ   :), but I would just let this go, you're gonna constantly get shouted down by the majority on here, despite everything you say.  Good wishes to ya.

I like that he's defending him logically. He's given good points {although I refuse to lose my neutrality}, never ONCE resorted to the truly mean-spirited tactics of some others... just a well-done, civil argument. Good job, guero.

Written By: Robbo on 05/20/05 at 7:10 pm

I'll take people's advice and I'll drop this. I'll be the big person.
Because, what are we even arguing about here? If Michael Jackson's 00's music is still as good as his 80's music. In the end, it comes down to personal taste. You can't argue against someone's personaly tastes.

So, I will close on this. For the record, Crazymom, Elvis has allways been heralded as "the King" the greatest artist in history. His highest selling LP was his #1's album from 2002, it sold 6 million. Michael's highest selling LP was Thriller, which sold 60 million. Michael's #1's album sold 7.5 million, more than Elvis's. True, alot of artists release GH's albums, but no-one ever did it like Michael Jackson!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/20/05 at 7:41 pm

I'll take people's advice and I'll drop this. I'll be the big person.
Because, what are we even arguing about here? If Michael Jackson's 00's music is still as good as his 80's music. In the end, it comes down to personal taste. You can't argue against someone's personaly tastes.

So, I will close on this. For the record, Crazymom, Elvis has allways been heralded as "the King" the greatest artist in history. His highest selling LP was his #1's album from 2002, it sold 6 million. Michael's highest selling LP was Thriller, which sold 60 million. Michael's #1's album sold 7.5 million, more than Elvis's. True, alot of artists release GH's albums, but no-one ever did it like Michael Jackson!!
Like I said...and you avoided again...YOU have NO right to tell people they HAVE no rights....You have the right to kiss his perverted butt ....just as I have the RIGHT to  think what I want.

Bottom line is, it's downright creepy for him to have young boys "Sleep" in his bed with him and no matter how much MONEY he's made, a pervert is still a pervert. I don't care how much money he has, you can't BUY morality ;)

Written By: Apricot on 05/20/05 at 9:59 pm

Like I said...and you avoided again...YOU have NO right to tell people they HAVE no rights....You have the right to kiss his perverted butt ....just as I have the RIGHT to  think what I want.

Bottom line is, it's downright creepy for him to have young boys "Sleep" in his bed with him and no matter how much MONEY he's made, a pervert is still a pervert. I don't care how much money he has, you can't BUY morality ;)

I don't think he was addressing you.. notice he referred to Crazymom by name.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/20/05 at 11:24 pm

I don't think he was addressing you.. notice he referred to Crazymom by name.
Maybe so but I spoke up in support of Kim. He was saying we had NO right to speak our minds, yet he does ::)

Written By: Robbo on 05/21/05 at 1:22 am

This is a pm RockandRollFan sent to me.

He dangled his baby...you have nothing to say except that it was "edited"...I don't CARE how much money he has made with his invisible....yes I said INVISIBLE album...I won't waste my money on his perverted butt. You NEED help and I hope you find your way....I really do. You are obsessed with a fudging pervert. I will NOT be replying to you anymore....though I am glad you joined us here, it's just too bad you had to waste ALL your posts on flitboy. I'm sorry I said some mean things but it's how I feel about Michael. I wish you the best and hope and pray for your soul. You ARE a decent person

He has blocked me from replying so I thought I'd just show the whole board what a sick and cruel person he is. I need help because I support Michael Jackson? I need help because I like his new music over his old music? I think RockandRollFan needs to grow-up, fancy saying that to someone. I have busted my ass of trying to show you people that all the facts and all the evidence shows that Michael Jackson is innocent. I've shown you video's that show how what he said was edited to make it sound like he was saying something else. I've shown you pictures of his skin to prove he was vitiligo. I've given you record sales statistics to prove I am not the only person who likes Invincible. What have you done to prove he is guilty? Made a few jokes and called me names? As Michael Jackson said to Diane Sawyer, "Go to hell!"

Written By: Return of Jessica on 05/21/05 at 3:39 am

I like that he's defending him logically. He's given good points {although I refuse to lose my neutrality}, never ONCE resorted to the truly mean-spirited tactics of some others... just a well-done, civil argument. Good job, guero.

If you consider berating people for not bowing down to the almighty pervert a well done argument, more power to you. Furthermore, I also did a well done argument in the Elvis vs. Michael thread and Robbo didn't giving a flying f*ck, possibly because I backed it up with FACTS. ::)

This is a pm RockandRollFan sent to me.

He has blocked me from replying so I thought I'd just show the whole board what a sick and cruel person he is. I need help because I support Michael Jackson? I need help because I like his new music over his old music? I think RockandRollFan needs to grow-up, fancy saying that to someone. I have busted my butt of trying to show you people that all the facts and all the evidence shows that Michael Jackson is innocent. I've shown you video's that show how what he said was edited to make it sound like he was saying something else. I've shown you pictures of his skin to prove he was vitiligo. I've given you record sales statistics to prove I am not the only person who likes Invincible. What have you done to prove he is guilty? Made a few jokes and called me names? As Michael Jackson said to Diane Sawyer, "Go to hell!"

You have just made yourself look like a total jerk. Whatever Mark said to you is irrelevant because YOU broke the unspoken rule of posting PM's. That is low.

Besides, I noticed Mark apologized for the remarks he made. Where is your apology for crazymom and all the other people you have deemed ignorant because they don't like that freak of nature? Where is your apology for flooding the board with stupid posts about a stupid washed up has-been? I don't care if I'm being a b*tch because this needed to be said.

Written By: Mark thanks Jessica on 05/21/05 at 3:13 pm

If you consider berating people for not bowing down to the almighty pervert a well done argument, more power to you. Furthermore, I also did a well done argument in the Elvis vs. Michael thread and Robbo didn't giving a flying f*ck, possibly because I backed it up with FACTS. ::)

You have just made yourself look like a total jerk. Whatever Mark said to you is irrelevant because YOU broke the unspoken rule of posting PM's. That is low.

Besides, I noticed Mark apologized for the remarks he made. Where is your apology for crazymom and all the other people you have deemed ignorant because they don't like that freak of nature? Where is your apology for flooding the board with stupid posts about a stupid washed up has-been? I don't care if I'm being a b*tch because this needed to be said.
Thanks Jess. I appreciate you caring :-*

Written By: Robbo on 05/22/05 at 2:25 am

What Mark said was mean and cruel and it just shows what type of people are against Michael, and what kind of people are for him. I never said anything mean to Crazymom. I am allowed to defend Michael Jackson. What ever happened to freedom of speech. I should be allowed to defend Michael without people saying I need help. It's sad that you can't back up your opinions, so you resort to sneding me hurtful PM's and then blocking me so I can't replya dn defend myself. How low is that???
As Michael said to Diane Sawyer, "GO TO HELL!"

Written By: Vicodin Jessica on 05/22/05 at 2:37 am

What Mark said was mean and cruel and it just shows what type of people are against Michael, and what kind of people are for him. I never said anything mean to Crazymom. I am allowed to defend Michael Jackson. What ever happened to freedom of speech. I should be allowed to defend Michael without people saying I need help. It's sad that you can't back up your opinions, so you resort to sneding me hurtful PM's and then blocking me so I can't replya dn defend myself. How low is that???
As Michael said to Diane Sawyer, "GO TO HELL!"

Isn't this just a rehash of what you said a few posts earlier? Let me repeat myself once again: It is IRRELEVANT what Mark said to you in a PM because you POSTED a PRIVATE message on the boards. If you have an ISSUE with what he said in a PRIVATE message, you take it up with the MODERATORS. You do NOT post it on the boards. Is that CLEAR enough for you?

Jesus Christ, it's like trying to talk to a f*cking brick wall. ::)

Oh yeah, and you not saying anything mean to Crazymom? Let's see here:
then you have no right to say his career has bombed

No right, huh? Free country, babycakes. I may not like what you post, but I have the right to say what I want to you, just like she has the right to comment on Michael Jackson.

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/22/05 at 4:12 pm

this thread is way off topic, I'm going to lock it. 

Check for new replies or respond here...